Dior Diorshow Pump 'N' Volume Waterproof Volumizing Mascara uploaded by Kyndall M.

BY DIOR

In 2017, Dior revolutionized mascara with Diorshow Pump’N’Volume, a spectacular formula for extreme lash volume. This year, Dior is taking it a step further and releasing the squeezable effect in a waterpoof version for those who aren't afraid to play with colours and effects.

Makeup Finish:

For all loyal wearers of waterproof makeup, Diorshow Pump’N’Volume Waterproof reconciles extreme volume with no-run wear. As with Diorshow Pump’N’Volume, women observe +100% more volume** on lashes for extreme volume results with spectacular staying power.
** Instrumental tests on 16 subjects (the woman's usual application vs. bare lashes).

Application Tips:

1. Give the flexible tube two or three squeezes to make the formula ideally fluid and generously load the brush with product.
2. Apply in a zigzag to coat lashes from root to tip and achieve extreme volume instantly.

Applicator:

The Diorshow Pump'N'Volume Waterproof elastomer brush combines a rigid wand ensuring stable and precise application, and flexible spikes that are ever-so-gentle on lashes.

Formula:

While the decrease in thickness between classic and waterproof mascara can be disappointing, Diorshow Pump’N’Volume Waterproof maintains intense volume with a higher dose of wax than classic Dior waterproof mascaras.

• So excited about this! Dior never disappoints me1 Answers
  • I am in the market for a new mascara. I have been using T...1 Answers
  • Does this product get clumpy?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
Tengo un amor/odio con este producto ¿por que? Okey, me encanta porque mis pestañas que son súper lacias me las pone súper grandes y me les da muchísimo volumen, además que durante el día no se corre. Pero cuando me baño se corre así que no es tan a prueba de agua cómo dice, debido a eso, se corre debajo de mis ojos dejándome como panda pero quedan las pestañas con rímel. Entonces sinceramente, me encanto el producto y de verdad lo volvería a comprar pero es un problema al quitarlo o bañarse.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
This mascara is ok, I like that it lengthen my lashes. It also added a bit of volume but not that much that I could tell a big difference. It works better with false eyelashes, which is good.
Melissa H.
Kittanning
I received this in an Allure beauty box. The mascara is nice the wand is fat however it does have that typical perfume smell that Dior products have. I don’t mind the scent but it makes my eyes water due to them being sensitive that being said this is still a great product just not for me.
Diana S.
I love Dior mascara. But for so.e reason this one was a miss for me. It is too clumpy and watery and gets EVERYWHERE. I bought this from sephora and i will not be buying this one again. I will be buying the original Dior mascara again. That was a definite win!
Amy L.
Dior Diorshow Pump'N'Volume Volumizing Mascara I fell in love with this mascara it definitely delivers on volume it has a sturdy hand a fat Brisstle Brush ,easy to use smudge proof and waterproof. ..only comes off when washed off , would recommend to a friend or anyone looking for extra lift and volume. The only downside to this Mascara. ..and I did say only meaning it has only one downfall and thats the price... its a little on the expensive side but well worth it only if you can afford to splurge a little.
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
I absolutely loved this mascara. It gave great volume and length to my lashes. I’m actually allergic to something in it and can no longer use it. However, I loved it so much I still gave it the full five starts.
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
I love Dior mascaras this mascara is amazinggg it gives u instant boost with one brush application and the drama of lashes I don’t need falsies. Im a repeat customer for their mascaras and recommend it 100%
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
Great mascara which is very volumizing . Extends lashes to leave a natural curl . Best part is it’s waterproof ! Doesn’t leave clumps or a crust feeling which I love ! I’d definitely purchase it again .
Kyndall M.
Sidney, NE
I love this mascara! First tried it at Sephora and I had to buy it! It goes on so smoothly and it doesn’t clump my lashes. It makes them look like I’m wearing falsies! I haven’t ran out yet but I will definitely buy it again Dior Diorshow Pump 'N' Volume Waterproof Volumizing Mascara
Allie R.
Cleveland
I have to say I am not a fan of this particular Dior mascara. I find it flakey and clumpy, I had to apply two coats to get the effect of the plumpness but also got. But of spider leg eyes too. The price is hefty and the product-eh.
Lindsay S.
Is this worth trying? Does it give you volume?
Sinthia R.
Is this mascara for short eyelashes?
Sarah C.
I’m set on using my Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Mascara (BLACK) Full Size and I wanna know how this product compares to it?
Jeanny B.
Legaspi City, Albay
Will that last long?
Susy A.
Toccoa, GA
Does this mascara help thicken your lashes by giving them that clumpy look?