BY DIOR

Breathtaking eyes by Diorshow.
The prodigious mascara with an exclusive nano-brush that instantly captures and coats even the tiniest lashes for a full-blown lash-multiplying effect. Day after day, its regenerating lash-care formula Lash MaximizerTM adds density for dramatically fuller lashes, creating multidimensional volume lash by lash.

Makeup Finish:

Lash-by-lash volume.

Application Tips:

For a natural effect, apply a single coat on upper and lower lashes.
For more spectacular results, apply a first coat and wait 30 seconds before applying a second coat.

Formula:

Its Lash Multiplier™ serum formula thickens, separates and extends lashes for an endlessly multiplying effect. Day after day, lashes are repaired and strengthened to achieve a fuller lash look.

Dior Diorshow New Look Lash-Multiplying Effect Volume & Care
  • "This mascara is a very clean mascara that doesn't clump and has a smaller brush head that allows you to get the small lashes in the corners of your eyes. It is not volumizing, it just defines what you already have. The price for this mascara is pricey but worth it. " in 22 reviews
  • "This has been a best seller in leading cosmetic retailers for years. It applies easily and is not clumpy. The formula lasts all day and doesn't smudge. When using with lashes that have been curled, the product holds the curl and extends and separates the lashes." in 9 reviews
  • "I have short and straight lashes. This formula is very dry which I love since it helps hold the curl. It lengthens and separates. Money well spent." in 9 reviews
Jami M.
Birmingham, AL
I have long been a fan of Diorshow mascara and find this new formula to be a great addition. It adds volume to lashes while conditioning, which is always a great benefit in a mascara. The brush does a wonderful job of costing lashes and distributing an even amount of volume and thickness. It also manages not to irritate my eyes or damage my lashes, which is so important. This one is worth the investment.
Hana N.
I like the brush because it’s suitable to short lashes. However, it didn’t wow me. The formula is just okay. It’s kind of pricey for a tube. I’d use this with their lash primer for more effect. Otherwise, it’s just a natural mascara look.
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
Love this mascara. I got it in waterproof. I use it in combination with a few other products to get that false lash look. I have never experienced any fall out with this product and it does stay on until you decide to take it off. It is also kind of pricey.
Brandi M.
I don't like the size of the brush or the dry formula because it makes it hard to build on. I think it's great for maybe days you're wearing false lashes and it's easy on my sensitive eyes but I won't buy the full size.
Brenna D E.
Durham
Makes my lashes look like I’ve got falsies on. I’ve got pretty long lashes as it is & with just one coat of this it just plumps the lash & lengthens juuust the tight amount. Can’t live without this mascara!
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Love this mascara it’s enriched with microfibers the effect of lash extensions the air lock wiper system prevents the formula from air exposure and drying out , I like the packaging left my lashes soft and no flakes , just need one coat , would highly recommend this product very affordable
Kay L.
I honestly am not a fan of this mascara. I thought it did a good job of lengthening my lashes but not so much in making it look fuller. The formula is really great - doesn't clump, flake or smudge at all - but I only every use one coat of mascara so I can't say whether that is true when you use multiple coats.
Beatriz G.
chicago ridge, IL
in all honestly, i hated this mascara. i gave it one star for pigmentation and another for packaging. it goes on extremely black but never dries on my lashes. it’s very messy and gets all over my eyes. on a lucky day it will dry down slightly but will smear on the sides of my eyes after about an hour. i would not recommend.
Marim S.
Yardley, PA
I must say this is very nice black mascara. It gives a very nice volume for a natural look. its wand is very easy to use I have noticed it worked very nice on my length as well. because of its price, I do not think I will buy it again but if get it as a gift I will surely use it again.
Brandy V.
Lubbock , TX
this mascara is so good! it even smells good so i enjoy applying it to my lashes because it doesn’t have a funny smell but smells like one of dior perfumes or something
Briana M.
N Huntingdon, PA
Is this mascara long lasting? Also, does it seem easy to remove? I find some non-waterproof mascara is still hard to remove.
Angelica A.
Where can I get this product ?
Deanna A.
Pittsburgh, PA
My mascara is constantly rubbing off giving me raccoon eyes. I need to find a long lasting, lash extending mascara!
April A.
Can this be used to create a more natural look?
Brenda S.
Oxnard , CA
Need a new good mascara is this it ?

Amazon