Dior Diorshow Mono Wet and Dry Backstage Eyeshadow uploaded by yogita s.Dior Diorshow Mono Wet and Dry Backstage Eyeshadow uploaded by yogita s.Dior Diorshow Mono Wet and Dry Backstage Eyeshadow uploaded by Makenzie B.

BY DIOR

A flawless wash of color in eight matte, iridescent, and sensual shades.

New Diorshow Mono Eyeshadows boast a unique wet/dry formula for a custom and professional finish.

Sweep shadow across the eyelid with a dry brush for a subtle sophisticated look. For a more bold statement, be sure to wet your brush before application.

• Is it worth the price for only one eyeshadow? Or would yo...2 Answers
  • Does this eye-shadow apply light shimmer or dark?1 Answers
  • Does this eye-shadow apply light shimmer or dark?1 Answers
Ava K.
The color in this pallet is highly pigmented, which is always a good thing when it comes to makeup. However, it's not the best color, specially for pale skin. Also, for its price, I do not recommend buying it. I would buy a slightly more expensive make up palette with many shades. I recommend the Urban Decay Naked Palette as a better option with some similar colors.
Cristina G.
Mercedes, TX
This is probably my new favorite perfume. It smells so clean and fresh and gives off a great fragrance. I will definitely be [purchasing this from my own money because it is such a great product and long lasting.
Brittany F.
Anderson , SC
One of my all time favorites. It is easily applied purchased from Dior online website very easy to apply beautiful color! Packaging was very nice and clean and I would purchase this product again! One of the best
Lauren J.
Marietta, GA
Review for: 477 CAMOUFLAGE more...
I've always been a big fan of Dior beauty products in general - but their eyeshadow really stands out to me in the prestige eyeshadow category. I think this shade in particular is such a great fun play on a smokey eye and I love how it looks with brown eyes. The versatility of this color is so great and I'd recommend it on really any shade of eye color.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Review for: 087 IT-BLACK more...
This is one of my go to eyeshadows. You can wet it or use it dry. It is so super pigmented that it will last you quite a long time. It's so rich you can even use it as a liner if you like. The packaging is luxe and smooth. Pricey but worth it!
Hallimah R.
This is a beautiful color. It goes on smooth, has a little shine. I've been searching for the center color from the 056 quint color palette by Dior. This is not it. But it is a beautiful champagne color...just not taupe. i def need to buy more of this brand
Georgette L.
Philadelphia, PA
All Dior eye shadows always impress me. I use them basically every day and the pigmentation is amazing. A little goes a long way and it lasts all day! Super easy to use and feels like butter to apply, I highly recommend this product.
keyla q.
this shade I like because it is the color that I like the most when applying makeup because it gives a natural look to the face and also that pigment is very durable and effective since you can use it to put together any look!
Rasha M.
Suffolk, VA
Review for: 726 GREGE more...
This is a beautifully pigmented eyeshadow! Goes on very easy with no fallout. On the expensive side but you get what you pay for! Love it! Dior Diorshow Mono Wet and Dry Backstage Eyeshadow I would definitely recommend it!
DaMonica T.
Fort Leonard Wood
Great smell, isn't too strong nor too soft very suttle, lasts for a very long time I believe throughout the whole day packaging was decent wasn't too much very easy access to spray any time and anywhere I would definitely recommend this perfume.
Virginie K.
Is it worth the price for only one eyeshadow? Or would you radder find the same color in a less expensive brand?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
Do u find that the eye shadow stays on all day?
Saima V.
Glen Allen, VA
I've never owned a Dior eyeshadow. How is the pigmentation? Any fall out?
Megan T.
Pennsville, NJ
Does this crease in your eyelids?
Destiny L.
Does this eye-shadow apply light shimmer or dark?

Amazon