BY DIOR #3 in Lash and Brow Treatments

The exclusive Dior backstage mascara serum-primer thoroughly plumps lashes.
A new-generation formula for immediately oversized lashes and daily conditioning.

Instant effects when applied before Diorshow Designer mascara: Volume X3* - 90% more curl*
38% longer*
Cumulative effects when applied on a daily basis:
 52% thicker** - 73% more curl**

*Instrumental tests on 21 subjects, comparison of bare lashes vs. lashes with Diorshow Maximizer 3D and Diorshow Designer mascara.
**Clinical evaluation on 31 women over 8 weeks of application

• Recently, my makeup artist suggested I use this product. ...3 Answers
  • Does this product help someone with really short eyelashes?3 Answers
  • Does it really works good on the lashes?3 Answers
Dior Diorshow Maximizer 3D Triple Volume Plumping Lash Primer
  • "I have super short eyelashes and so I am always trying to find a way to make them look longer and more full. My hunt is over, this stuff is amazing. I finally have nice long/thick looking lashes when I use this, and I love that I don't have to use several coats of mascara to get long lashes." in 11 reviews
lilly m.
arlington
My lashes are short and I was browsing around Sephora for an alternative to getting lash extensions. They suggested I try the Dior Diorshow Maximizer 3D triple volume primer to add some bang to my lashes before applying mascara. I read the packaging and it "suggested" that I use the matching mascara for optimal results. The primer alone is $29.50 before tax. I purchased both and had high hopes of those long, whispy lashes. When I twisted off the top, I was surprised to see that I had to keep putting the wand in the tube to get product onto it. It feels like there is barely anything in there. Seriously, I was thinking I got a bad tube. I didn't want to take it back to Sephora because I was worried they would think I used it all. Am I the only one who experienced this? It is a white looking mascara that you apply to your lashes and you quickly follow with mascara. It dries fast so work quick! Well, I hate to give my beloved Dior only 2 stars but honestly....this did not do it for me. The difference was minimal, ever so slight. I was reading the "study results" and saw that most of those in the study experienced 38% longer lashes. I would say maybe 10% for me. The product is suppose to give you more volume and much more curl. I think the cons for me really outweighed the pros. I placed this in my make up train after purchasing and hesitated to use it.

I felt like there was so little product in the tube, it took a couple of stokes to build up on my lashes (didn't really apply evenly), and my lashes felt....clumpy. I thought it ended up feeling too heavy on my lashes. I don't like "feeling" like I have a lot of mascara on. It simply felt heavy to me. I guess that is a personal preference whether or not that would bother you. I read that you have to keep using the product to experience the "intense effects of the mascara". It has "cumulative effects". I didn't like it enough to keep using it.
Lisa W.
Long Branch
Very sad atm. Did SO much research on mascara primers (which are new to me btw). Diorshow came up on everybody’s list. Highly ranked on Influenster. I’m already a fan of the diorshow mascara.... so I made the purchase. Unfortunately this item did not work for me, as my goal is volume volume volume (already have lashes that are plenty long).
Pros:
-DEFINITELY separated lashes VERY well.
-Seemed to help my mascara increase lash length.
Cons:
-Hard to apply; the brush doesn’t pick up much product, even from the new, full tube.
-You have to work fast, as the product is a quick dry. I suggest having your mascara wand unscrewed and ready to swipe.
- I got no additional volume (I tested it with my most basic every day HG mascara, Maybelline Full n Soft, so I could really see how it performs).

To sum up: this item was a major dud for me. It’s gets 2 stars for its pretty flawless lash separation. If that’s your number one goal, give it a shot. Dior Diorshow Maximizer 3D Triple Volume Plumping Lash Primer
Caela F.
Waterford, MI
I really like how this lash primer makes any mascara look good. You could use the crappiest mascara ever over this primer and your lashes would still look absolutely amazing. Not only does it help separate the lashes for a smooth mascara application, but it builds volume without being spidery. I also like to use this on my lashes before bed and have noticed that my lashes have gotten longer doing this consistently for over a month. I don’t think I will ever be able to replace this step in my makeup routine with any other product!
Lily A.
Los Angeles
I don't quite know what to make of this product because it's just...ordinary. It's not something that my beauty routine can't survive without but at the same time, I'm satisfied enough that I was able to try an innovative product for lashes. I can't tell if my lashes grew longer, although I did hear from my best friend it helped her lashes grow significantly longer and recall reading reviews that claimed the same when I was considering buying this. However, for me personally, it serves as an invisible mascara. Something light that I was able to wear to high school without seeming over the top with crazy lashes. That being said, sometimes the white substance doesn't go away and is hard to get rid of so I would pay extra care to remove the excess before going out. As a primer, it didn't work for me because it caused my mascara to clump. In conclusion, I would recommend this product to anyone who has extra bucks to spend and is curious to try out an interesting primer. Even though I didn't get much out of it, I like to use it from time to time and on the bright side, the design is immaculate and pretty.
Tara H.
This is the best lash primer I have tried. While I don’t really like the fact that it’s white and wish it was a darker color, it’s a wonderful product that works with any mascara I’ve tried it with. It really enhances whatever type of mascara you are using- ie if it’s a lengthening mascara, your going to get even longer lashes than if you just used that mascara alone. It’s like magic. This also doesn’t dry out as fast as regular mascara. The only reason it got four stars was due to price, but you really do get what you pay for here!
Harriet C.
This product showed a significant difference in the length of my lashes before applying mascara. I did run into a few problems though, but most of those were self errors. I wouldn’t recommend completely coating your lashes because your mascara is bound to becoming clunky. I usually focus on the root of the lash and then extend some product just a bit on the ends. That way the mascara doesn’t bunch up at the end of your lashes. The bristles of the brush are also kinda flimsy so after a while they start to stick to the brush and aren’t pointed out like a regular mascara brush. I do enjoy this product, I just wish they could fix the brush so I didn’t have to run into that problem.
Maggie R.
Bought from Sephora 5 years ago. I use it for special occasions. It is good at increasing the appearance of lash volume, but not to a hugely noticeable amount.What I dislike most is that this primer is not waterproof like the Christian Dior Diorshow Mascara Waterproof - # 090 Black 11.5ml/0.38oz, so it comes off easily when I sweat and any mascara I put on top. I hate that it’s tested on animals and is Just too pricey for me when there are cheaper alternatives on the market.
Karolina P.
Simi valley, CA
This diorshow primer for your eyelashes is amazing. Not only does it do the whole 3D triple volume for your eyelashes. But it also makes them seem weightless. I never thought that I would say this but this primer for eyelash is by far the best yes it's a little on the pricey side. But overall it is totally worth it to make my lashes look more voluminous and gorgeous
Amanda P.
Cincinnati, OH
This product is the ONLY lash primer that works. It doubles the time my mascara lasts, while making my lashes look thick and full. It helps my mascara stay on my lashes and not on my under eyes. I have tried other lash primers such as Milani, Tarte, Smashbox, etc. this is the only one that doesn’t make my mascara crust up and flake off my lashes after a couple hours. I use this daily, and I am on my 5th tube of it. I would highly recommend this product to everyone, but especially to people who sweat a lot or work in the food industry and are in hot areas all the time. It also takes FOR EVER to dry out. Usually by then, I have used all of the product.
AZALI J.
Houston
This lash primer does wonders for not just mascara wear, but for lash growth and beautification. Helps to separate lashes for a clean, natural look as well.
Within a few hours of using this, my lashes looked longer, moisturized, and more curled. This is good to use at night and sleep with, because it conditions lashes and helps with growth overnight. The only thing that may catch some off guard is the white color. It is somewhat thick, with a consistency that is a little thinner than Elmer’s glue so much product isn’t needed. I give it 4 stars because if your eyes even so much as tear up while using the product, it will burn.
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Where can this be purchased?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
How long after you apply this can you put on mascara?
Gabrielle P.
Do you have to add your regular mascara afterwards or do you wear it by itself?
Sophie A.
Quebec
Where can I buy this?
Marina P.
Is this product really worth the $25 or should I just get a good $20 mascara?

Sephora