BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

An award-winning mascara that has been a backstage cult-favorite for 10 years This mascara delivers perfectly plush, glam lashes with an innovative XXL brush for show-stopping volume. Its creamy, buildable, customizable formula allows you to achieve the same dramatic lash volume that can be seen on the Dior runway for a glamorous, false-lash effect. This legendary brush was inspired by Dior makeup artists who would use plush toothbrushes to coat models' lashes backstage for volume that a regular mascara wand couldn't create—until now. It's also available in a waterproof formula.

• Is this more of a neon blue or a deep navy blue?2 Answers
Kerrie P.
Fresno, CA
LOVE this color and I really like the volumizing formula as well, sometimes the brush can be a little bit large to use. This is a great colored mascara to use if you don't want to wear a lot of makeup but still want that pop of color. It's intense enough to be noticeable without looking over the top. While the formula is great, it does tend to dry out quicker than most mascaras. With regular use, you would need to repurchase rather quickly
Karol G.
Turpin, OK
This is the only blue mascara that I have ever loved. It is so dang pretty, it makes my lashes look so nice, adds great volume and a hint of mystery. I bought it online along with the regular black mascara, I loved them both! They are just great and I don't think they could get any better.
Rachel L.
Birmingham, MI
A classic for me. There was a point in my late teens where this mascara was the only make up that I wore. The blue is so vibrant. The mascara formula gives great volume and a fair amount of length. It doesn't dry out quickly, which is nice considering the high price tag
Jordon C.
carrollton, AL
I have been repurchasing this mascara since I was in High School. I love how big the wand is and there is hardly any fall out ever. It wears nicely on my lashes and doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. This mascara makes my lashes very fluffy and wispy, almost like falsies.
Nicole L.
Las vegas, NV
This is a phenomenal mascara and I love the shade of blue so much. I bought it at a department store. I cannot recommend this product enough. I am a repeat customer. I have blue eyes and blue mascara enhances my eye color. I would buy again and again and again!
Holly G.
I love blue mascara, so naturally Diorshow is a great pick since it's such an iconic mascara. The blue pigmentation is great, and can be subtle or built up depending on how much color intensity you want to show up on your lashes. My only problem was with flaking nearing the end of the day.
Rachel F.
Monroe Twp, NJ
love love love! this is such a fun and vibrant color to use! a bit pricey but it will last you for a good enough time. you get a true and vibrant blue from this. it's fun and if you use a white primer t will give you an even brighter blue
Anna S.
I love the color blue this mascara makes on my eyelashes - it almost appears purple. It long lasting, I would use this product maybe twice a week. It's a decent value I think it was $25 or around that. If you're looking for a good quality color mascara I'd buy this one I'm just not a huge fan of the applicator brush.
Vanessa G.
Mountain View, CA
This blue mascara was actually one of the first products I ever bought from Dior. The blue really does stand out. Every time I've worn it, someone undoubtedly takes notice and loves it! I will always buy my blue mascara from Dior. Nothing but the best from them.
Karine B.
I love this product it extends my lashes and for the bottom lashes I love them clumpy so when I stick the wand in the tube I let it dry a little to make sure I get that clumpy look.. but overall this is a great product
Lovette A.
Is this more of a neon blue or a deep navy blue?