BY DIOR

Description:
The cult favorite Dior Backstage mascara. The next-generation formula, enriched with microfibers, optically reproduces the effect of lash extensions used by runway makeup artists. The AIR-LOCK wiper system prevents the formula from air exposure and drying out in the tube, so the mascara stays fresh until the last use, day after day. Get fuller lashes, bolder impact, and a formula that lasts with this conditioning formula.

Makeup Finish:
Creamy buildable volume with lash extension effect.

Applicator:
The XXL Brush, inspired by backstage makeup pros, is perfect for applying the versatile, microfiber-enhanced formula that gives buildable volume with each stroke.

Formula:
Enriched with revolutionary microfibres, the Diorshow formula clings between lashes to naturally thicken lashes without clumping. Its incredibly versatile wax texture coats the lashes with each stroke of the brush for buildable volume. Its lash-care action helps smoothe lashes for even more spectacular shape, coverage and volume.

• What mascara do you prefer?Dior Diorshow Mascara or Dior ...2 Answers
  • Happy new year Dior Diorshow Mascara [product:l’oréal-p...1 Answers
  • I have long lashes, so length isn't my primary concern - ...2 Answers
Dior Diorshow Mascara
  • "I have yet to find another mascara that makes my lashes look as full as this does. I love that it's super black, thickens my lashes, and doesn't smudge. What else does a girl need from her mascara??" in 322 reviews
  • "A must wear -- this mascara lasts about six weeks, after which time NO mascara should be worn anyway .. even if it's still "good", it's unsanitary. It lengthens and thickens lashes like falsies .. I have super blonde lashes that look fake when I wear it. Hellooooo nurse..." in 117 reviews
  • "I love this mascara! It makes my lashes look so full and long just like I have false lashes on. It doesn't flake onto my cheeks and the waterproof version is very waterproof! " in 55 reviews
  • "This is my favorite mascara I have ever used and I have tried many different brands. The formula volumizing and lengthening. It has a big brush and is very black. You don't even have to layer it to make your eyelashes look huge!" in 52 reviews
  • "I've gotten tons of compliments while wearing Dior Show. This is the best mascara on the market & it is worth every penny. It separates my lashes, makes them look thicker and darker. It is in no way clumpy either. It lasts all day & I don't have to touch up." in 43 reviews
Stephanie Y.
MY LASHES:I have naturally stick-straight, moderately short lashes that refuse to hold a curl, as well as extremely oily eyelids.THE WAND:Yes, it's giant! If you can be clumsy like me or just prefer smaller, more precise mascara wands, this might not be the one for you. But I love how fluffy and full the wand is, which I finds deposits a good amount of product without overwhelming the lashes or making them clumpy.THE FORMULA:As mentioned before, my lashes hate holding a curl with anything but waterproof mascaras, and Diorshow is no different -- my curl definitely fell immediately, but that's nothing new for me! I also have very oily eyelids, so the non-waterproof formula definitely will smudge on me (again, nothing new). Of course, if you usually don't have issues with non-waterproof mascaras smudging or holding a curl, you probably won't be affected.THE FRAGRANCE:My biggest pet peeve about this mascara is definitely the added fragrance; I'm always weary of fragrances in any of my makeup or skincare, but especially so close to the sensitive eye area. The perfume-y scent doesn't irritate my eyes nor does it linger all day, but if you're sensitive to fragrances, it might bother you too.OVERALL:Good, but not great for me; I think I would definitely have better luck with the waterproof version! But again, if you normally don't need to use waterproof, this would be a nice one to try.
Jennifer B.
Dallas
Review for: Dior Diorshow Backstage Mascara more...
I’ve tried a lot of mascaras. I mean hundreds. This stuff is the real deal. It must have fibers in it because it give my short stubby thin lashes a flair like I’ve never been able to achieve without false lashes. Also? Dior is a fantastic company. I wrote to them after a Sephora employee convinced me to get a different Dior Show (I think it was a new brush style), and regretted spending almost $40 on a mascara I’d never use again. Dior apologized and mailed me a new “traditional” Diorshow at no charge. Bravo, Dior! Just when we thought customer service was dead!
MARYMARGARETTE G.
Skokie, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
As I just wrote my review for the Dior show Blue, I feel the exact same way about the black. They both are superior mascaras. As I said in my previous review I actually mix them together and it brings out the whites in my eyes and makes a beautiful color.

The only suggestion I have is if you are in extreme humidity, or planning a trip to the beach or vacation to the beach, please buy the waterproof DiorShow as the regular will run and you'll be disappointed. However the water proof is 100% waterproof, but easily removed with Neutrogena or Lancome removers.
Rucha P.
Jersey City , NJ
Dior is a luxury beauty brand and have some really great products, but this mascara formula is just not what I expected from Dior. It is thick and lumpy. When applied it joins my lashes and forms weird lumps. It does not look even and is not flattering at all. I really hope Dior notices the problem in the formula and changes it.
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
I will never use another mascara again. I don't care that it's a little pricier than what I would like to pay for mascara. It is worth the price because it takes my normal boring lashes and turns them into lash perfection. I received a sample in a Sephora order and have ordered full sized tube since then. It is a really black black that leaves your lashes very dark and standing out. The wand pulls out of the tube with a good amount of product on it so I don't end up wasting or wiping much off. With a swipe to my lashes they instantly look much longer, much fuller and opens my eyes up which makes them look more green and beautiful m I've gotten many compliments on my lashes since starting using this. Prior to this I didn't know people compliments lashes cause I had never got one. This also stays on my lashes well throughout the day, it never flakes off and it doesn't leave me with racoon eyes which is one of my main concerns with mascara. It really isn't that expensive either. It's a luxury mascara that gives you the luxury lashes look. If you can't tell I am madly in love with this! Lol!
Ana Carolina C.
Lakewood , CO
Review for: 090 BLACK, Dior Diorshow Backstage Mascara more...
Mascara is my favorite thing in my make up drawer and I am practically a cosmetic hoarder. I love trying new products, but this is the one mascara I will come back to and purchase every time. I have probably purchased a dozen tubes since the first time I tried it.

I have long lashes, but I need a mascara that provides volume and does not look clumpy/spidery and unnatural.
Melissa M.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: 090 BLACK more...
Some “brand name” mascaras don’t always mean quality - with Diorshow mascara, this is not the case. A makeup artist used this on my eyelashes before a shoot, and I HAD to know what it was. This is the most amazing black mascara I have ever used. It contains tiny micro fibers to lengthen and condition eyelashes - it looked like I was wearing lash extensions all day!
Jackie H.
Review for: 090 BLACK more...
Disclaimer: I have your typical straight, thin, Asian lashes that have difficulty holding a curl all day.

Unfortunately this product didn’t work for my Asian lashes :(

The wand is super big, which can help with volume. Again, unfortunately it didn’t do anything for me. This mascara didn’t really lengthen or give volume to my lashes. After curling my lashes and then applying the mascara, my lashes IMMEDIATELY slumped down. I even recurled my lashes after one coat of mascara (I know you aren’t supposed to, but whatever LOL). My lashes stayed up for a while, but still proceeded to slump down throughout the day.

It is easy to remove however! That’s probably why it didn’t really hold a curl for me.

The packaging is really pretty.

Sorry Dior :( Your mascara just doesn’t work for Asian lashes, which is totally okay!

[I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes. All opinions are completely my own!]
Rita M.
Staten Island , NY
Review for: 090 BLACK more...
Dior Diorshow Mascara okay, this mascara is really nice and I like it so much because it gives me a natural lashes but I was a little bit disappointed because it's saying it volumize, gives you a fuller lashes and it lengthens the lash but it doesn't do that much, I don't get a fuller lashes, I get a little bit of everything even when I apply more than one coat but I don't apply too much because I don't like to put too much on my lashes. For the price point, I thought it will give lash extension lol! Don't get me wrong it's a good mascara I have to stay that's why I'm giving it 4 stars. Not 5 because for the price of the mascara it should be amazing and do exactly what it says.
Tali K.
los angeles
So as much as I loved this mascara, I could not get over how EXPENSIVE it is! I bought it and had to immediately return because I felt bad spending that much on an item I could only use for 3 months. It is a great mascara if you are willing to splurge but I think you can find a great mascara for cheaper...
Jackie B.
Austin, TX
On a scale of 1-10, what do you rate Diorshow in the mascara world?
jaime c.
tullytown, PA
What is this products BEST feature in one word?
christie p.
Is it waterproof? cry proof?
christie p.
I have long, dark lashes to begin with and I want something just to make them pop. Is Diorshadow what I'm looking for?
Andrea D.
Is it really worth the price?

Amazon