Dior Diorshow Liner Waterproof Long Lasting Backstage Eyeliner

by Dior

A retractable, waterproof eyeliner pen. Features a superb-soft & -velvety texture. Helps perfectly define & intensify eyes. Offers easy, long-lasting wear & exceptional accuracy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dior Diorshow Liner Waterproof Long Lasting Backstage Eyeliner!
How would you rate this product?
North Texas
This eyeliner went on so so smoothly so I was immediately impressed. Lasted all of Thanksgiving and Black Friday shopping. I usually have to go over eyeliner a few times to get the look I want but this was quick and easy. Going to make this a new staple in my everyday look.Dior Diorshow Liner Waterproof Long Lasting Backstage Eyeliner
Detroit
I just got this eyeliner and like it but don’t love it. I feel like it could be a little more pigmented. However it sure does hold up. Not sure if I would buy again.
All Dior Backstage products are irreplacable and must haves! The waterproof liners are long lasting. I like applying my liner on the waterline for my eyes to look expressive and well defined. It is available in different colors, sometimes I apply 2 eyeliners depending on the current makeup trends
This is positively THE BEST wearing eye pencil I’ve ever used!  Wears like iron!  It’s retractable, which is a big plus. Great liner. The newer ones have a wide but narrow tip, which has taken me time to get used to but I do like. Though I still prefer a fine point.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is just amazing. Nice dark color that stays all day and doesn't mess up your eyes makeup even after taking a shower 😉. I would suggest getting this if you like swimming with beautiful looking eyes 💓
Pocono Lake, PA
Diorshow is definitely worth the money. I don't normally spend a lot of money on mascara. Most of the time the drugstore has better mascara than highend brands. When a new mascara comes out I normally buy worth its drugstore or highend because you just never know if it'll be your new best friend. Diorshow is one of the highend mascaras that I tell people to buy when they want to try something new. This is so black, it keeps lashes curled, it's waterproof, and it gives the lashes so much volume. I never had a mascara that did it all but this one really does. Most of mascaras I use on myself and the ones in my kit are from the drugstore but I always have this one in my kit and in my own makeup storage.
Stunning! Lays on so smoothly. Never really have any problem with this eyeliner. I would definetly consider this to be my favorite of all the eyeliners I've tried.
Cambridge, MA
SOO PIGMENTED. Goes creamy right where one usually makes the winged tips (I like definition towards the outer edges of my eyes as opposed to going around the waterline like  a raccoon). It is so dark unlike other blacks that fade, and lasts all day for whatever a girl wants to do! (sports, social events, everything!) Totally recommend. I especially have sensitive eyes so your girl needs those creamy liners!
Los Angeles
I sooo love this waterproof eyeliner! I always use this when we go to clubs especially when I was still single. It lasts long and literally wouldn’t take off unless you use a make up remover! I recommended this to my you gest sister and she started using this, too! I still have 2 of these so I can use when it’s raining and when we’re going on an outing (water adventure).
Brentwood, TN
This is my go-to favourite mascara. It separates and elongates without clumping. Mascara is one of those beauty products I am willing to splurge on so I understand I need to be okay with the pricetag when the time comes to stock up. The only con is that the tube seems to become dry quicker than most brands.

Looking for your answer?