Dior Diorshow Liner Waterproof Long Lasting Backstage Eyeliner uploaded by Kelsey B.

BY DIOR

A retractable, waterproof eyeliner pen. Features a superb-soft & -velvety texture. Helps perfectly define & intensify eyes. Offers easy, long-lasting wear & exceptional accuracy.

Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
Diorshow is definitely worth the money. I don't normally spend a lot of money on mascara. Most of the time the drugstore has better mascara than highend brands. When a new mascara comes out I normally buy worth its drugstore or highend because you just never know if it'll be your new best friend. Diorshow is one of the highend mascaras that I tell people to buy when they want to try something new. This is so black, it keeps lashes curled, it's waterproof, and it gives the lashes so much volume. I never had a mascara that did it all but this one really does. Most of mascaras I use on myself and the ones in my kit are from the drugstore but I always have this one in my kit and in my own makeup storage.
Amanda S.
Nashville , TN
This is my go-to favourite mascara. It separates and elongates without clumping. Mascara is one of those beauty products I am willing to splurge on so I understand I need to be okay with the pricetag when the time comes to stock up. The only con is that the tube seems to become dry quicker than most brands.
Christina S.
Delray Beach , FL
I had such high hopes for this product. I was looking for a waterproof mascara for graduation because I knew there would be tears but I found that the mascara didn't hold up as well as I expected. I had high hopes for Dior but unfortunately, it wasn't worth the money! I did, however, love the formula and the mascara wand so I would absolutely buy it again but not for its waterproof abilities.
Taylor K.
Dallas, TX
I don't care for this product. The tube drys out so fast and the product flaked off my lashes within the first 3hrs of wear so I had black flakes everywhere on my face. Smelled weird too. I know a lot of ladies love this but I personally don't recommend this one.
Patty M.
virginia beach
I have enjoyed using this mascara, and think it gives a nice result. The wand is a little large so you have be careful in application so you don't make a mess. I bought mine as a special treat from Ulta. It's expensive but you feel special using it.
Liz X.
Newton, MA
AMAZING product! I wore this to the beach the other day with my friends and they complimented my eyelashes all day! Even a few strangers said my eyelashes looked nice. It is definitely water resistant and I would definitely buy it again and again.
Frankie H.
Las Vegas, NV
while i love the original version of this product, i had a very bad experience with the waterproof mascara. I find that it goes on a little clumpier. I bought it specifically for a vacation so i could have mascara on and not look crazy in the pool. however, this product would not come off and i ended up loosing a lot of eyelashes
Terran W.
VA VA VOOM is my first reaction with this mascara. I'm in love from the first use and will continue to buy this mascara brand!! My eyelashes look like I almost have false lashes on since my own are pretty thin! Doesn't get cakey and goopy but looks super youthful and extra flirty:)
Karina P.
Doral, FL
Sent it back. I was so disappointed, then again I normally am with more expensive mascaras. Very dry and clumpy, did not lengthen worth anything. It made my lashes thicker but without the lengthening it made them look short and fat. Very strange.
Cody W.
Chester, PA
Absolutely obsessed with this product! The pigment is amazing and the creamy formula glides on with easy and provides long wear with out transfer ! this is my luxury go to mascara for when i want an intense lash without using falsies!!!

back