BY DIOR

Diorshow Iconic Waterproof, The Star Mascara Boasting Performances Hailed By The Press And Professional Makeup Artists Worldwide.
At The Heart Of The Waterproof Formula Is Lift Model Extrême™. This Complex Contains Latex Polymers, Like Those Used In Hairspray, To Coat Each Lash, Offering Ultimate Hold And Weightless Lashes.

Result:
Extravagant Curl.
New Colour Intensity, Deeper And More Vibrant.
Waterproof Resistance, Extreme Hold.

Make-up Finish:
Natural Curl.

Application Tips:
Apply Diorshow Iconic Waterproof Mascara By Rotating The Brush To Give Lashes A Styled Effect. After Carefully Wiping The Brush, Use The Tip To Create Beautifully Fanned Out Lashes.

Applicator:
Elastomer Brush.

Formula:
At The Heart Of The Waterproof Formula, Its Lash-care Enriched With Shaping Active Ingredients Densifies Natural Lashes, Promotes Growth*, Lifts And Visibly Sets Their Curl With Improved Results Each Day**.

*ex Vivo Test On Ingredients: Improvement Of Lash Dimensions, Demonstrated By Greater Visibility Of Natural Lash Growth.
**before And After Clinical Evaluation (1 Application Per Day For 4 Weeks): Improvement Of Natural Lash Curl After Application Of Diorshow Iconic Mascara.

Buy on Sephora
  • "Favorite waterproof mascara ever! Give a nice volume and separate the lashes perfectly! Stay for really long time even during the summer time when I sweat like all the time. They change the look of it a little, but I like the original look better. " in 140 reviews
  • "If you want a lash to curl this is your best pick! It has transformed my already long lashes to a high intensity curl and I love it! No need for falsies here..." in 25 reviews
  • "My go to water proof mascara. i like it, it doesn't smudge and it gets the job done. its not clumpy at all. i recommend. " in 22 reviews
  • "One of my top two favorite mascaras! I get volume and length and it curls my lashes up! " in 21 reviews
  • "super expensive but worth it, i love this mascara to death is super long lasting, with you have short lashes this is the one for you " in 20 reviews
Paige H.
Chicago
I love this mascara because it's consistent and does a great job of separating my lashes, while also filling them out. I've been using this product for roughly 7 years, and while I've tried other samples/brands, I always find myself coming back to this mascara.

I didn't give the full five stars due to the price, especially because once it gets a little clumpy (about 2-3 months), it becomes way harder to get those same nice separated lashes. If you can swing the price, this is definitely an A+ choice, but if not there are other brands that do a great job at a lower price point.
Jojo C.
Germantown
It’s a good product with a nice thick wand. I use this daily now just because I ran out of the one I usually grab on the go. Easy to apply, the price is reasonable. It doesn’t give me the length I want so I had to knock off a star for that. Also the waterproof aspect isn’t too great (I tear up a lot when I yawn). Otherwise it’s an above average product I’d say.
Suzanne M.
Renton , WA
Look at that curl! Check out my blog for photos! exploringmakeupinmy40s Lashes really do feel weightless and softer than most mascaras applied. One coat is amazing enough! It lasts all day no smudges. The only draw back is this Iconic one only comes in 1 shade for the waterproof version. The original Diorshow however, (black bottle silver lid for waterproof) it comes in 3 colors black, brown and blue. I love this mascara if only it didn't cost so much!
Melyssa M.
Milton Wisconsin
I splurged on this mascara and forked over a lot of money, after finding a couple of dupes for this product I don't necessarily know if I would repurchase but I do love it. It holds the curl and volume all day long, and I do have to use an oil-based makeup remover to take off.
Katie G.
Irvine, CA
I really love this mascara it makes my lashes look fabulous the only reason I gave it four stars is because it’s not very waterproof. Sometimes if I am sweaty it will run under my eyes so I will probably buy them not waterproof version next time.
Perla G.
New York
I got this Mascara 2 months ago because I was curious about the long lasting waterproof and honestly it is amazing. it makes my brown eyes look bigger and more  dramatic. it last long and is very easy to removed with makeup remover. I'll absolutely keep buying this mascara! Is one of the best mascara I've ever use.
Dalia V.
Bronx, NY
This is one of my absolute favorite mascaras.. it’s a bit on the pricey side but definitely worth it in combination with the maximizer. I used this in my wedding day which was filled with tears and it did not run one bit. I ended up using this product almost everyday religiously and repurchased it like three times. I do try to use others now because of the price point however. Overall I do recommend it.
Benna S.
Gladwyne, PA
A nice initial swipe, although keep clear of the clump-factor with any new or old mascara. Does not wear through a work day, so definitely room for improvement. Probably not going to re-purchase.
Lesley S.
Oxon Hill, MD
A lot of mascara usually makes my eyes look like raccoon eyes by the end of the day so I'm really picky about the mascara I use and this one is one of my top 10 faves.
Shelley W.
Beaverton, OR
Another favorite of mine. I use this and the Diorshow Waterproof Mascara and they are the best mascaras hands down. I always have to use waterproof so that my lashes don’t uncurl (curse my Asian lashes!) and this formula is never clumpy even when you apply multiple coats.
Colet S.
Hollywood, FL
New mascara hunt! I would like to try one of this Dior show waterproof mascara! I usually find waterproof mascara a bit hard to work with and they make my lashes hard and crunchy. I'd like to know how the formula on this Diorshow performs as a waterproof mascara and its wearability?
Richelle C.
I usually use drugstore mascaras...is this worth the purchase?
Sue K.
Hello Influenster Ladies 🙋🏻 I have Christian Dior White Conditioning & Base Mascara & it's Fabulous. I also have Christian Dior Mascara In a Beautiful Derp Wine Color (absolutely am IN LOVe). But I'm still looking for a Waterproof. I'm looking for anybody that might have The CD Waterproof (color doesn't matter) Mascara. I was voting on the Yearly Awards last night & saw that this Mascara was one of the contenders. Im looking for a little insight if any of you ladies have it. I'll be waiting. Thanx Sue💋💋
angelina w.
Canonsburg
What waterproof mascara would you guys recommend for length & volume?