MakeupEye MakeupMascaraDior
Diorshow Iconic Waterproof mascara

Dior Diorshow Iconic Waterproof mascara

by Dior

Diorshow Iconic Waterproof, The Star Mascara Boasting Performances Hailed By The Press And Professional Makeup Artists Worldwide.
At The Heart Of The Waterproof Formula Is Lift Model Extrême™. This Complex Contains Latex Polymers, Like Those Used In Hairspray, To Coat Each Lash, Offering Ultimate Hold And Weightless Lashes.

Result:
Extravagant Curl.
New Colour Intensity, Deeper And More Vibrant.
Waterproof Resistance, Extreme Hold.

Make-up Finish:
Natural Curl.

Application Tips:
Apply Diorshow Iconic Waterproof Mascara By Rotating The Brush To Give Lashes A Styled Effect. After Carefully Wiping The Brush, Use The Tip To Create Beautifully Fanned Out Lashes.

Applicator:
Elastomer Brush.

Formula:
At The Heart Of The Waterproof Formula, Its Lash-care Enriched With Shaping Active Ingredients Densifies Natural Lashes, Promotes Growth*, Lifts And Visibly Sets Their Curl With Improved Results Each Day**.

*ex Vivo Test On Ingredients: Improvement Of Lash Dimensions, Demonstrated By Greater Visibility Of Natural Lash Growth.
**before And After Clinical Evaluation (1 Application Per Day For 4 Weeks): Improvement Of Natural Lash Curl After Application Of Diorshow Iconic Mascara.

Dior Diorshow Iconic Waterproof mascara how it the wear time? Is it good for lengthened ?
Is it long lasting?
Is this mascara the best mascara in the whole world?
Start your review of Dior Diorshow Iconic Waterproof mascara!
Product Highlights
Favorite waterproof mascara ever! Give a nice volume and separate the lashes perfectly! Stay for really long time even during the summer time when I sweat like all the time. They change the look of it a little, but I like the original look better. in reviews
If you want a lash to curl this is your best pick! It has transformed my already long lashes to a high intensity curl and I love it! No need for falsies here...in reviews
One of my top two favorite mascaras! I get volume and length and it curls my lashes up! in reviews
super expensive but worth it, i love this mascara to death is super long lasting, with you have short lashes this is the one for you in reviews
My go to water proof mascara. i like it, it doesn't smudge and it gets the job done. its not clumpy at all. i recommend. in reviews
Brandy R.
Fairhaven, MA
Dior Diorshow Iconic Waterproof mascara uploaded by Brandy R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Goes on smooth, great for lengthening and even improves volume. I use it often because of the waterproof aspect. It is very black and doesn't flake. This was the first time I purchased it & I would again, no questions asked. It doesn't look spidery at all and builds up nicely.
Paula H.
Dry Ridge, KY
I love the way the mascara goes on and how it doesn't flake like so many others have. Having sensitive eyes and severe allergies, my eyes water quite frequently. I like being able to use something that stays put.
Kasey G.
Shelbyville, KY
Dior Diorshow Iconic Waterproof mascara uploaded by Kasey G.
Love this product! Price point is justifiable because of the brand and it does what it promises. I only need two coats tops to have full, jet black lashes that won’t run down my face. Rain, tears, humidity, you’re all good. I often have people ask if I’m wearing false eyelashes when I use this mascara. I love it & it will continue to be a staple in my makeup collection. Is easily removed with eye makeup remover but wears beautifully throughout the day & night. Dior Diorshow Iconic Waterproof mascara #dior #mascara #diorshow #waterproofmascara #iconic
Jasmine G.
If you want that long curling flapping lashes then this is defiantly the product to try. It is a bit expensive but is great for those special impress me kind of nights. With my small lashes it really made that dramatic look come to life. I love it and will purchase it again but not as often as I would with cheaper brands.
Audrey W.
Madison, WI
Purchased at: Sephora
Just got this from Sephora by recommendation of someone working there. Really loving it so far! Held up really well during the heat wave and didn’t get on my under eye area at all. Also did a really good job of curling my lashes which is what I was told this brush is good for. Dior Diorshow Iconic Waterproof mascara
Cathy C.
san francisco
This was my original OG mascara, still love it but get sidetracked by new mascara launches. This separates lashes, doesn't clump, lengthens and doesn't flake. It's a classic. Goes really well with Dior's lash primer for falsie-like effects.
Erika S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Not my favorite mascara the tube is small and it tends to clump up my lashes and this hard to remove at night.
Denise B.
I love this mascara. Its my go-to everytime and I repurchase it everytime I finish it. It takes a while to finish it so it’s definitely worth the price. My lashes get three times or more volume and length with it.
Giovanny C.
Waukegan, IL
Realmente es una buena máscara para las pestañas está máscara la encuentre por estar navegando por sephora
Stacey H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have been using this mascara for years, and I am never going back. This mascara is amazing on my long lashes. This product does not clump or give you that fly leg appearance! It is long wearing and does not smudge under my eyes!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Eden F.