BY DIOR #70 in Mascara

Diorshow Iconic Waterproof, The Star Mascara Boasting Performances Hailed By The Press And Professional Makeup Artists Worldwide.
At The Heart Of The Waterproof Formula Is Lift Model Extrême™. This Complex Contains Latex Polymers, Like Those Used In Hairspray, To Coat Each Lash, Offering Ultimate Hold And Weightless Lashes.

Result:
Extravagant Curl.
New Colour Intensity, Deeper And More Vibrant.
Waterproof Resistance, Extreme Hold.

Make-up Finish:
Natural Curl.

Application Tips:
Apply Diorshow Iconic Waterproof Mascara By Rotating The Brush To Give Lashes A Styled Effect. After Carefully Wiping The Brush, Use The Tip To Create Beautifully Fanned Out Lashes.

Applicator:
Elastomer Brush.

Formula:
At The Heart Of The Waterproof Formula, Its Lash-care Enriched With Shaping Active Ingredients Densifies Natural Lashes, Promotes Growth*, Lifts And Visibly Sets Their Curl With Improved Results Each Day**.

*ex Vivo Test On Ingredients: Improvement Of Lash Dimensions, Demonstrated By Greater Visibility Of Natural Lash Growth.
**before And After Clinical Evaluation (1 Application Per Day For 4 Weeks): Improvement Of Natural Lash Curl After Application Of Diorshow Iconic Mascara.

• Hello Influenster Ladies 🙋🏻 I have Christian Dior... Be the first to answer!
  • I usually use drugstore mascaras...is this worth the purchase? 1 Answers
  • New mascara hunt! I would like to try one of this Dior show wate...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Favorite waterproof mascara ever! Give a nice volume and separate the lashes perfectly! Stay for really long time even during the summer time when I sweat like all the time. They change the look of it a little, but I like the original look better. " in 140 reviews
  • "If you want a lash to curl this is your best pick! It has transformed my already long lashes to a high intensity curl and I love it! No need for falsies here..." in 25 reviews
  • "My go to water proof mascara. i like it, it doesn't smudge and it gets the job done. its not clumpy at all. i recommend. " in 22 reviews
  • "One of my top two favorite mascaras! I get volume and length and it curls my lashes up! " in 21 reviews
  • "super expensive but worth it, i love this mascara to death is super long lasting, with you have short lashes this is the one for you " in 20 reviews
Dalia V.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Dior Diorshow Iconic Waterproof Mascara Extreme Black 0.27 oz more...
This is one of my absolute favorite mascaras.. it’s a bit on the pricey side but definitely worth it in combination with the maximizer. I used this in my wedding day which was filled with tears and it did not run one bit. I ended up using this product almost everyday religiously and repurchased it like three times. I do try to use others now because of the price point however. Overall I do recommend it.
Suzanne M.
Renton , WA
Look at that curl! Check out my blog for photos! exploringmakeupinmy40s Lashes really do feel weightless and softer than most mascaras applied. One coat is amazing enough! It lasts all day no smudges. The only draw back is this Iconic one only comes in 1 shade for the waterproof version. The original Diorshow however, (black bottle silver lid for waterproof) it comes in 3 colors black, brown and blue. I love this mascara if only it didn't cost so much!
Shelley W.
Beaverton, OR
Review for: Christian Dior Diorshow Iconic Extreme Mascara Waterproof 698 more...
Another favorite of mine. I use this and the Diorshow Waterproof Mascara and they are the best mascaras hands down. I always have to use waterproof so that my lashes don’t uncurl (curse my Asian lashes!) and this formula is never clumpy even when you apply multiple coats.
Kat T.
Cartersville, GA
Amazing formula, amazing brush, and amazing lashes after applying! This stuff looks so natural and my lashes look nice, even, and full. It lengthens the lashes so beautifully. Will definitely buy again and will most certainly recommend to everyone.
Alyson L.
Berkeley, CA
Review for: Black more...
I haven't experimented with different types of mascara so this one is the only one I've known ever since I started wearing makeup, which is 6 years ago. My mom used this mascara so naturally, when I first started wearing makeup, she bought me carbon copies of her makeup collection. When I find eye makeup that works for me (even though it might not be the absolute best), I tend to stick to it because 1) my oily eyelids smudge everything 2) I wear contacts and they get irritated easily 3) eye allergies are SO real!!! Don't get me wrong, it's black, it's waterproof (unless you're crying-- the saline/mildly warmer solution tends to dissolve/clump the lashes), it doesn't transfer on my oily lids. However, it doesn't create "volume" or have an "extra lash-curling effect", which are things it claims it does. It might be due to the fact that when lash products are made, they are primarily made with Euro-centric standards (in this instance, people who have long lashes already) and not really catered towards East-Asian people who have short, straight, downward-pointing lashes. TL;DR-- it's black, waterproof, but doesn't curl or do anything extraordinary if you have short straight lashes.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
I've been through many tubes of this mascara in my life this is always a good go to mascara for me I know that it works and I know that it's a reliable product. The only problem I have with this product is that the applicator it's self is just way too big and I find myself getting mascara all around my eye and having to clean it up with a Q-tip. But other than the fact that this is a great product the formula is amazing I have super sensitive eyes and not very many mascaras work with my sensitivity and this one definitely works and does not irritate my eyes at all.
Katie C.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Christian Dior DiorShow Iconic Waterproof Extreme Wear High Intensity Lash Curler Mascara more...
I love Dior's mascara and the only reason that I don't use this anymore is the price point (and I've switched from Waterproof mascaras). Gave me great volume, only problems I had were with separation of lashes and there was some occasional clumping. Easy to apply and great black color, I'm such a fan!
Elisa E.
Springfield, MA
I love Dior Diorshow Iconic Mascara! There is no flaking, no clumping, no smearing once it is applied. It stays put right where you applied it. The applicator makes applying it a breeze. It truly is waterproof, yet it washes away easily with eye makeup cleanser. The only think i dislike is the floral smell but everything else keeps it at 5 stars.
Amber H.
Nashville, TN
Diorshow is the absolute best mascara on the market. Hands down. I've been using it for years, and I'll never change. It goes on smooth and lasts all day without smudging or clumping. I always get it at Sephora. It's a little pricey, but no more so than the other good mascaras at Sephora.
Kara N.
West Chester, OH
This is one of my favorite brand mascaras of all time! It is extremely waterproof, this baby goes no wear until you use waterproof makeup remover to get it off. It makes my lashes appear much longer and fuller. I will never stop buy Dior waterproof mascaras especially the iconic overcurl black mascara.
Colet S.
Hollywood, FL
New mascara hunt! I would like to try one of this Dior show waterproof mascara! I usually find waterproof mascara a bit hard to work with and they make my lashes hard and crunchy. I'd like to know how the formula on this Diorshow performs as a waterproof mascara and its wearability?
Richelle C.
I usually use drugstore mascaras...is this worth the purchase?
Sue K.
Hello Influenster Ladies 🙋🏻 I have Christian Dior White Conditioning & Base Mascara & it's Fabulous. I also have Christian Dior Mascara In a Beautiful Derp Wine Color (absolutely am IN LOVe). But I'm still looking for a Waterproof. I'm looking for anybody that might have The CD Waterproof (color doesn't matter) Mascara. I was voting on the Yearly Awards last night & saw that this Mascara was one of the contenders. Im looking for a little insight if any of you ladies have it. I'll be waiting. Thanx Sue💋💋