BY DIOR

Diorshow Iconic Waterproof, The Star Mascara Boasting Performances Hailed By The Press And Professional Makeup Artists Worldwide.
At The Heart Of The Waterproof Formula Is Lift Model Extrême™. This Complex Contains Latex Polymers, Like Those Used In Hairspray, To Coat Each Lash, Offering Ultimate Hold And Weightless Lashes.

Result:
Extravagant Curl.
New Colour Intensity, Deeper And More Vibrant.
Waterproof Resistance, Extreme Hold.

Make-up Finish:
Natural Curl.

Application Tips:
Apply Diorshow Iconic Waterproof Mascara By Rotating The Brush To Give Lashes A Styled Effect. After Carefully Wiping The Brush, Use The Tip To Create Beautifully Fanned Out Lashes.

Applicator:
Elastomer Brush.

Formula:
At The Heart Of The Waterproof Formula, Its Lash-care Enriched With Shaping Active Ingredients Densifies Natural Lashes, Promotes Growth*, Lifts And Visibly Sets Their Curl With Improved Results Each Day**.

*ex Vivo Test On Ingredients: Improvement Of Lash Dimensions, Demonstrated By Greater Visibility Of Natural Lash Growth.
**before And After Clinical Evaluation (1 Application Per Day For 4 Weeks): Improvement Of Natural Lash Curl After Application Of Diorshow Iconic Mascara.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Favorite waterproof mascara ever! Give a nice volume and separate the lashes perfectly! Stay for really long time even during the summer time when I sweat like all the time. They change the look of it a little, but I like the original look better. " in 140 reviews
  • "If you want a lash to curl this is your best pick! It has transformed my already long lashes to a high intensity curl and I love it! No need for falsies here..." in 25 reviews
  • "My go to water proof mascara. i like it, it doesn't smudge and it gets the job done. its not clumpy at all. i recommend. " in 22 reviews
  • "One of my top two favorite mascaras! I get volume and length and it curls my lashes up! " in 21 reviews
  • "super expensive but worth it, i love this mascara to death is super long lasting, with you have short lashes this is the one for you " in 20 reviews
Paige H.
Chicago
I love this mascara because it's consistent and does a great job of separating my lashes, while also filling them out. I've been using this product for roughly 7 years, and while I've tried other samples/brands, I always find myself coming back to this mascara.

I didn't give the full five stars due to the price, especially because once it gets a little clumpy (about 2-3 months), it becomes way harder to get those same nice separated lashes. If you can swing the price, this is definitely an A+ choice, but if not there are other brands that do a great job at a lower price point.
Suzanne M.
Renton , WA
Look at that curl! Check out my blog for photos! exploringmakeupinmy40s Lashes really do feel weightless and softer than most mascaras applied. One coat is amazing enough! It lasts all day no smudges. The only draw back is this Iconic one only comes in 1 shade for the waterproof version. The original Diorshow however, (black bottle silver lid for waterproof) it comes in 3 colors black, brown and blue. I love this mascara if only it didn't cost so much!
Melyssa M.
Milton Wisconsin
I splurged on this mascara and forked over a lot of money, after finding a couple of dupes for this product I don't necessarily know if I would repurchase but I do love it. It holds the curl and volume all day long, and I do have to use an oil-based makeup remover to take off.
Dalia V.
Bronx, NY
This is one of my absolute favorite mascaras.. it’s a bit on the pricey side but definitely worth it in combination with the maximizer. I used this in my wedding day which was filled with tears and it did not run one bit. I ended up using this product almost everyday religiously and repurchased it like three times. I do try to use others now because of the price point however. Overall I do recommend it.
Benna S.
Gladwyne, PA
A nice initial swipe, although keep clear of the clump-factor with any new or old mascara. Does not wear through a work day, so definitely room for improvement. Probably not going to re-purchase.
Lesley S.
Oxon Hill, MD
A lot of mascara usually makes my eyes look like raccoon eyes by the end of the day so I'm really picky about the mascara I use and this one is one of my top 10 faves.
Shelley W.
Beaverton, OR
Another favorite of mine. I use this and the Diorshow Waterproof Mascara and they are the best mascaras hands down. I always have to use waterproof so that my lashes don’t uncurl (curse my Asian lashes!) and this formula is never clumpy even when you apply multiple coats.
Kat T.
Cartersville, GA
Amazing formula, amazing brush, and amazing lashes after applying! This stuff looks so natural and my lashes look nice, even, and full. It lengthens the lashes so beautifully. Will definitely buy again and will most certainly recommend to everyone.
Alyson L.
Berkeley, CA
I haven't experimented with different types of mascara so this one is the only one I've known ever since I started wearing makeup, which is 6 years ago. My mom used this mascara so naturally, when I first started wearing makeup, she bought me carbon copies of her makeup collection. When I find eye makeup that works for me (even though it might not be the absolute best), I tend to stick to it because 1) my oily eyelids smudge everything 2) I wear contacts and they get irritated easily 3) eye allergies are SO real!!! Don't get me wrong, it's black, it's waterproof (unless you're crying-- the saline/mildly warmer solution tends to dissolve/clump the lashes), it doesn't transfer on my oily lids. However, it doesn't create "volume" or have an "extra lash-curling effect", which are things it claims it does. It might be due to the fact that when lash products are made, they are primarily made with Euro-centric standards (in this instance, people who have long lashes already) and not really catered towards East-Asian people who have short, straight, downward-pointing lashes. TL;DR-- it's black, waterproof, but doesn't curl or do anything extraordinary if you have short straight lashes.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
I've been through many tubes of this mascara in my life this is always a good go to mascara for me I know that it works and I know that it's a reliable product. The only problem I have with this product is that the applicator it's self is just way too big and I find myself getting mascara all around my eye and having to clean it up with a Q-tip. But other than the fact that this is a great product the formula is amazing I have super sensitive eyes and not very many mascaras work with my sensitivity and this one definitely works and does not irritate my eyes at all.
Colet S.
Hollywood, FL
New mascara hunt! I would like to try one of this Dior show waterproof mascara! I usually find waterproof mascara a bit hard to work with and they make my lashes hard and crunchy. I'd like to know how the formula on this Diorshow performs as a waterproof mascara and its wearability?
Richelle C.
I usually use drugstore mascaras...is this worth the purchase?
Sue K.
Hello Influenster Ladies 🙋🏻 I have Christian Dior White Conditioning & Base Mascara & it's Fabulous. I also have Christian Dior Mascara In a Beautiful Derp Wine Color (absolutely am IN LOVe). But I'm still looking for a Waterproof. I'm looking for anybody that might have The CD Waterproof (color doesn't matter) Mascara. I was voting on the Yearly Awards last night & saw that this Mascara was one of the contenders. Im looking for a little insight if any of you ladies have it. I'll be waiting. Thanx Sue💋💋