Dior Diorshow Iconic Waterproof Mascara
Diorshow Iconic Waterproof, The Star Mascara Boasting Performances Hailed By The Press And Professional Makeup Artists Worldwide.
At The Heart Of The Waterproof Formula Is Lift Model Extrême™. This Complex Contains Latex Polymers, Like Those Used In Hairspray, To Coat Each Lash, Offering Ultimate Hold And Weightless Lashes.
New Colour Intensity, Deeper And More Vibrant.
Waterproof Resistance, Extreme Hold.
Apply Diorshow Iconic Waterproof Mascara By Rotating The Brush To Give Lashes A Styled Effect. After Carefully Wiping The Brush, Use The Tip To Create Beautifully Fanned Out Lashes.
At The Heart Of The Waterproof Formula, Its Lash-care Enriched With Shaping Active Ingredients Densifies Natural Lashes, Promotes Growth*, Lifts And Visibly Sets Their Curl With Improved Results Each Day**.
*ex Vivo Test On Ingredients: Improvement Of Lash Dimensions, Demonstrated By Greater Visibility Of Natural Lash Growth.
**before And After Clinical Evaluation (1 Application Per Day For 4 Weeks): Improvement Of Natural Lash Curl After Application Of Diorshow Iconic Mascara.
Top Questions See all 6 Q&A
- "Favorite waterproof mascara ever! Give a nice volume and separate the lashes perfectly! Stay for really long time even during the summer time when I sweat like all the time. They change the look of it a little, but I like the original look better. " in 140 reviews
- "If you want a lash to curl this is your best pick! It has transformed my already long lashes to a high intensity curl and I love it! No need for falsies here..." in 25 reviews
- "My go to water proof mascara. i like it, it doesn't smudge and it gets the job done. its not clumpy at all. i recommend. " in 22 reviews
- "One of my top two favorite mascaras! I get volume and length and it curls my lashes up! " in 21 reviews
- "super expensive but worth it, i love this mascara to death is super long lasting, with you have short lashes this is the one for you " in 20 reviews
I didn't give the full five stars due to the price, especially because once it gets a little clumpy (about 2-3 months), it becomes way harder to get those same nice separated lashes. If you can swing the price, this is definitely an A+ choice, but if not there are other brands that do a great job at a lower price point.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos