BY DIOR

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A spectacular waterproof mascara formula that curls lashes and adds volume. This revolutionary waterproof formula glides on with a curved brush to deliver the exceptional curling power of Diorshow Iconic mascara. The curved brush, inspired by professional hair care curling tools, styles every lash from bottom to top. High-precision ingredients provide intense definition and hold without clumping or smudging, and the revolutionary formula creates instant oversized volume and curl day after day.

• I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided t...1 Answers
  • Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof vers...1 Answers
  • I've recently swapped to a more purse friendly mascara..I...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is a true black mascara that gives volume a nd definition to my lashes. I never expect extreme curling effect from a mascara, so I was not disappointed. It is a great quality mascara and I had a luxury sample, therefore it worked great for a freebie!" in 20 reviews
  • "This is the mascara I always put it in my bag wherever I go. It's amazingly make my lashes longer and it's also waterproof!!! How amazing is that when you go to a swimming pool or water parks?!!" in 9 reviews
  • "My favorite mascara to date. I love the Christian Dior mascara. After much research and reading numerous reviews I decided to purchase this mascara. I have naturally long lashes but I need something to keep a curl and to stay all day or at least 8 hours and this does that." in 7 reviews
  • "I really dislike the price being so high for mascara which should be changed often, but must admit this is the single best mascara for getting my poor lashes gorgeous. While I'm not Asian. My eyelashes are like Asian lashes and kind of point down. Eyelash curlers are useless on me, they go straight within minutes. But Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Waterproof mascara makes my sparse, straight lashes into beautiful, thick curled lashes that don't droop, and stay curled all day. It's really my one big splurge. I can go the inexpensive route on many items but will not skimp when it comes to this. I try every new mascara regardless of price and nothing has compared (one is close, but still not as fantastic), so I'm a lifer when it comes to this mascara!" in 5 reviews
  • "I love how this mascara lasts for hours and is water proof. Compared to cover girl, it lasts longer with the water proof. The packaging says luxury and it's worth the buy. I would buy it again when I get a chance." in 5 reviews
Sharon W.
Cerritos
Pretty disappointed in this mascara - I feel like my drugstore mascaras were better than this one. The mascara did a great job of holding my curls and giving me volume. However, the waterproof aspect of it wasn't that great for me. I found myself to have black undereyes by the end of the day and little black flakes that fell onto my face. I wouldn't repurchase and I don't think it's worth the price.
Fiona H.
Sheboygan
The waterproof aspect of this Dior mascara is fantastic and does what it says. The curl of the brush is a little awkward, but I got used to it and love it. It is a little pricey, but I think it is worth it for what it does. I was a first time user and I would for sure buy this product again.
nikki t.
Massapequa, NY
Dior has some of the best mascaras. This one goes on easily and doesn’t clump up. The wand easily reaches all eyelashes and makes it easy to apply. The waterproof works perfectly and doesn’t run or smudge. This is a high quality product and is well worth the cost.
Han S.
The lengthening of this product is amazinggg. The way it also separates the lashes is beyond perfect. I personally do not like it when my lashes look clumpy. It is very easy to use and I recommend it people who are finding a hard time to find a suitable mascara.
Amanda S.
jim thorpe
I used this for awhile , I really did like the effects it had . It’s easy to use and doesn’t clump or give you spider lashes . What I didn’t like was the chemical smell it had to it . And although it was pretty good for the price there are better mascaras out there
Anna K.
Chicago
I had never have before such beautiful eyelashes after using this mascara. Highly recommend it who has weak lashes. It helps me to look beautiful after pregnancy. I will buy one again , maybe will try a gold one.
Kristen T.
I loved the brush, loved the formula but taking this mascara off was a B. Don't get me wrong, i always grab for waterproof mascaras since they hold a curl better and don't flake but this one was the WORST to wash off. You have to use an oil to remove this mascara .. If you only have face wash then it's gonna take a few pumps to remove this stuff. I really liked how my lashes looked but I don't think it's worth it.
Zoe H.
Mooresville
I love this product because it stays on FOREVER. But that being said... it stays on forever, so it can be kind of hard to take off. Also, it can get kind of clumpy. However, it is still a great product!
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Really like this mascara, it separates without clumping which is the only thing I look for in a mascara. It also doesn't give me raccoon eyes which is something I hate.
Avery R.
I’m such a fan of this mascara! it lifts the lashes and gives it a great curl! if you haven’t tried it, I would recommend giving it a shot! I use this as an everyday mascara.
Katie R.
West Yorkshire, LEEDS
I've recently swapped to a more purse friendly mascara..I was using Dior diorshow iconic overcurl and have swapped to L'Oreal double extend beauty tubes...which do you think is best. I love the Dior and only like the L'Oreal. Dior Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Waterproof Spectacular Volume & Curl Professional MascaraL'Oréal Paris Double Extend® Beauty Tubes™
Iris Z.
Toronto
Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof version? How else does it compare? Thanks!
Vicky Z.
Missouri City, TX
I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided to keep it. I didn't know it was so difficult to remove off my face! What's the best removal method for this?

back