Dior Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Waterproof Spectacular Volume & Curl Professional Mascara uploaded by Katie R.Dior Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Waterproof Spectacular Volume & Curl Professional Mascara uploaded by Katie R.Dior Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Waterproof Spectacular Volume & Curl Professional Mascara uploaded by Sawsan S.

BY DIOR

A spectacular waterproof mascara formula that curls lashes and adds volume. This revolutionary waterproof formula glides on with a curved brush to deliver the exceptional curling power of Diorshow Iconic mascara. The curved brush, inspired by professional hair care curling tools, styles every lash from bottom to top. High-precision ingredients provide intense definition and hold without clumping or smudging, and the revolutionary formula creates instant oversized volume and curl day after day.

• "This is a true black mascara that gives volume a nd definition to my lashes. I never expect extreme curling effect from a mascara, so I was not disappointed. It is a great quality mascara and I had a luxury sample, therefore it worked great for a freebie!" in 20 reviews
  • "This is the mascara I always put it in my bag wherever I go. It's amazingly make my lashes longer and it's also waterproof!!! How amazing is that when you go to a swimming pool or water parks?!!" in 9 reviews
  • "My favorite mascara to date. I love the Christian Dior mascara. After much research and reading numerous reviews I decided to purchase this mascara. I have naturally long lashes but I need something to keep a curl and to stay all day or at least 8 hours and this does that." in 7 reviews
  • "I really dislike the price being so high for mascara which should be changed often, but must admit this is the single best mascara for getting my poor lashes gorgeous. While I'm not Asian. My eyelashes are like Asian lashes and kind of point down. Eyelash curlers are useless on me, they go straight within minutes. But Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Waterproof mascara makes my sparse, straight lashes into beautiful, thick curled lashes that don't droop, and stay curled all day. It's really my one big splurge. I can go the inexpensive route on many items but will not skimp when it comes to this. I try every new mascara regardless of price and nothing has compared (one is close, but still not as fantastic), so I'm a lifer when it comes to this mascara!" in 5 reviews
  • "I love how this mascara lasts for hours and is water proof. Compared to cover girl, it lasts longer with the water proof. The packaging says luxury and it's worth the buy. I would buy it again when I get a chance." in 5 reviews
Fiona H.
Sheboygan
The waterproof aspect of this Dior mascara is fantastic and does what it says. The curl of the brush is a little awkward, but I got used to it and love it. It is a little pricey, but I think it is worth it for what it does. I was a first time user and I would for sure buy this product again.
nikki t.
Massapequa, NY
Dior has some of the best mascaras. This one goes on easily and doesn’t clump up. The wand easily reaches all eyelashes and makes it easy to apply. The waterproof works perfectly and doesn’t run or smudge. This is a high quality product and is well worth the cost.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Really like this mascara, it separates without clumping which is the only thing I look for in a mascara. It also doesn't give me raccoon eyes which is something I hate.
Avery R.
I’m such a fan of this mascara! it lifts the lashes and gives it a great curl! if you haven’t tried it, I would recommend giving it a shot! I use this as an everyday mascara.
Tamara C.
This mascara has amazing volume and gives maximum length with literally just one swipe that lasts as long as other Diorshow formulas. It holds a curl very well and has a true, rich black color that boosts the lashes to a super lush and full state, layering beautifully.
CoCo K.
Albuquerque , NM
This is one of my favorite mascaras. I love the shape of the wand and how it makes my lashes curl up perfectly. I don't love paying for it but it is Dior so you pay for that name. But overall it's a great mascara.
Jenna F.
One of the best mascaras out there. I layer my mascaras so it goes  in the middle layer and creates amazing length and shape. It is super easy to use and really a great product.
Brianna D.
santa fe, NM
Expensive, but totally worth every penny! This is my favourite mascara, and I tried a lot of mascaras! But this one totally beats it and I keep coming back to it. I dont need the eyelash curler anymore, it does all the work itself!

Pros:
- long lasting
- doesn't flake or smudge (even after a gym-session!)
- makes eyelashes really thick
- beautiful packaging
- lasts me 4-5 months!
- doesn't dry out quick

Cons:
- so far none for me, but I will try the waterproof version later to see if it works even better
Nathalia C.
If you're looking for just enough drama to be edgy on your day-to-day, look no further! This mascara is my go-to. It applies and layers beautifully, does not—I repeat, does not—flake at all, gives the lashes a beautiful finish. I try other mascaras often, being the curious gemini that I am, but I keep coming back to this cult favorite.
kush k.
I love this!!! If you hold it at the base of your lashes for a few seconds it'll curl your lashes. Then you brush a few coats through and you have dramatic, amazing lashes. It's great at curling, lengthening, and thickening. Also long lasting without drying out your lashes. No fall-out on your upper cheek area.
Iris Z.
Toronto
Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof version? How else does it compare? Thanks!
Vicky Z.
Missouri City, TX
I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided to keep it. I didn't know it was so difficult to remove off my face! What's the best removal method for this?
Katie R.
Roundhay, Leeds
I've recently swapped to a more purse friendly mascara..I was using Dior diorshow iconic overcurl and have swapped to L'Oreal double extend beauty tubes...which do you think is best. I love the Dior and only like the L'Oreal. Dior Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Waterproof Spectacular Volume & Curl Professional MascaraL'Oréal Paris Double Extend® Beauty Tubes™