BY DIOR

A spectacular waterproof mascara formula that curls lashes and adds volume. This revolutionary waterproof formula glides on with a curved brush to deliver the exceptional curling power of Diorshow Iconic mascara. The curved brush, inspired by professional hair care curling tools, styles every lash from bottom to top. High-precision ingredients provide intense definition and hold without clumping or smudging, and the revolutionary formula creates instant oversized volume and curl day after day.

• I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided t...1 Answers
  • Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof vers...1 Answers
  • I've recently swapped to a more purse friendly mascara..I...1 Answers

Start your review of Dior Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Waterproof Spectacular Volume & Curl Professional Mascara!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is a true black mascara that gives volume a nd definition to my lashes. I never expect extreme curling effect from a mascara, so I was not disappointed. It is a great quality mascara and I had a luxury sample, therefore it worked great for a freebie!" in 20 reviews
  • "This is the mascara I always put it in my bag wherever I go. It's amazingly make my lashes longer and it's also waterproof!!! How amazing is that when you go to a swimming pool or water parks?!!" in 9 reviews
  • "My favorite mascara to date. I love the Christian Dior mascara. After much research and reading numerous reviews I decided to purchase this mascara. I have naturally long lashes but I need something to keep a curl and to stay all day or at least 8 hours and this does that." in 7 reviews
  • "I really dislike the price being so high for mascara which should be changed often, but must admit this is the single best mascara for getting my poor lashes gorgeous. While I'm not Asian. My eyelashes are like Asian lashes and kind of point down. Eyelash curlers are useless on me, they go straight within minutes. But Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Waterproof mascara makes my sparse, straight lashes into beautiful, thick curled lashes that don't droop, and stay curled all day. It's really my one big splurge. I can go the inexpensive route on many items but will not skimp when it comes to this. I try every new mascara regardless of price and nothing has compared (one is close, but still not as fantastic), so I'm a lifer when it comes to this mascara!" in 5 reviews
  • "I love how this mascara lasts for hours and is water proof. Compared to cover girl, it lasts longer with the water proof. The packaging says luxury and it's worth the buy. I would buy it again when I get a chance." in 5 reviews
Savannah N.
Montebello, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m blessed with long, thick lashes BUT they’re super straight. It’s so hard for them to hold a curl! Enter this mascara. I curl my lashes and apply this mascara. It doesn’t weigh them down and isn’t clumpy at all. It is tough to remove unless you’re using waterproof makeup remover.
0199?:  .
Ohio
This is unbelievable. The brush to apply the product is incredible as you lengthen the eyelashes, makes it appear that we have false eyelashes. I also loved it because you don't feel what you have wearing mascara. It looks super cute the super easy to use finish does not leave lumps. I recommend
Fiona H.
Sheboygan
The waterproof aspect of this Dior mascara is fantastic and does what it says. The curl of the brush is a little awkward, but I got used to it and love it. It is a little pricey, but I think it is worth it for what it does. I was a first time user and I would for sure buy this product again.
Zoe H.
Mooresville, NC
I love this product because it stays on FOREVER. But that being said... it stays on forever, so it can be kind of hard to take off. Also, it can get kind of clumpy. However, it is still a great product!
Samantha S.
Jacksonville, FL
Really like this mascara, it separates without clumping which is the only thing I look for in a mascara. It also doesn't give me raccoon eyes which is something I hate.
Avery R.
I’m such a fan of this mascara! it lifts the lashes and gives it a great curl! if you haven’t tried it, I would recommend giving it a shot! I use this as an everyday mascara.
nikki t.
Massapequa , NY
Dior has some of the best mascaras. This one goes on easily and doesn’t clump up. The wand easily reaches all eyelashes and makes it easy to apply. The waterproof works perfectly and doesn’t run or smudge. This is a high quality product and is well worth the cost.
J. T.
Dior mascaras are the best that I have ever tried and I keep going back to them no matter how hard I try to find a lower cost option. If you want to create a curling effect with your lashes with little effort then this is a great product. You can get a great look without having to use a curler or a primer if you wish.
Julia Z.
Moraga
Purchased at: Sephora
This is hands down my favorite mascara. Let me just say it does DRY UP fast. However, for the months before it dries up, it will give you the best looking lashes ever! Not only does it curl, volumize, and separate each lash, it’s also long lasting!
Anastasia K.
Palos Park , IL
Purchased at: Sephora
not going to lie it applies rather clumpy. not sure if i apply too much i will keep trying to work with it but it doesn’t flake which is very nice and kind of holds a curl. But for the price definitely not as impressed as i hoped.

Macy's