BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A spectacular waterproof mascara formula that curls lashes and adds volume. This revolutionary waterproof formula glides on with a curved brush to deliver the exceptional curling power of Diorshow Iconic mascara. The curved brush, inspired by professional hair care curling tools, styles every lash from bottom to top. High-precision ingredients provide intense definition and hold without clumping or smudging, and the revolutionary formula creates instant oversized volume and curl day after day.

• I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided to keep i...1 Answers
  • Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof version? How...1 Answers
Diana P.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hello, I would love to be in this campaign, I would like this mask that looks excellent, thank you very much.
Crystal G.
It's really great. There's a little clumpage happening but it's reliable and it's very waterproof
Amanda G.
Applies beautifully and doesn't leave clumps. First time I've bought it but will become a staple.
RACHEL M.
Los Angeles, CA
I've had this on and off over the years. I get on a waterproof kick and then I get off it.
Brenna S.
Muskego
I really like the formula. No flaking or smudging and it made my lashes look really nice.
Dani E.
It looks so soft and separates my lashes nicely. Very natural and pretty look!
Amber D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was going on vacation so I tested out this mascara. It's very expensive ($40 Can), and looks very nice when you put it on, but it is in no way waterproof. It melted off instantly in a splash, and left marks under my eyes. I only give it a 2 star because it looked nice as a regular mascara.
Asiya S.
Excellent mascara, really curls the lashes. Not only does it give the lashes length, also gives volume. Separates each lash almost. I do notice a little clumping sometimes however. Lasts all day for me, no smudging, nothing. It is however, on the pricey side retailing in UAE at USD 75.
Taylor O.
Consett, Durham
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favourite high end mascara, it does a brilliant job at curling and lengthening my lashes. I use this everyday and the packaging is very luxurious. I take this travelling with me all the time. Definitely recommend this mascara.
Charlie P.
Billingham, Durham
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mascara! Great for a waterproof, it doesn't smudge or budge anywhere. It goes on beautifully and makes my lashes look long and full. This is my first time using and I will definitely repurchase.
Vicky Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided to keep it. I didn't know it was so difficult to remove off my face! What's the best removal method for this?
Iris Z.
Toronto
Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof version? How else does it compare? Thanks!