BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A spectacular waterproof mascara formula that curls lashes and adds volume. This revolutionary waterproof formula glides on with a curved brush to deliver the exceptional curling power of Diorshow Iconic mascara. The curved brush, inspired by professional hair care curling tools, styles every lash from bottom to top. High-precision ingredients provide intense definition and hold without clumping or smudging, and the revolutionary formula creates instant oversized volume and curl day after day.

• I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided to keep i...1 Answers
  • Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof version? How...1 Answers
Dior Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Waterproof Mascara Black
Maravilhosa essa máscara, nunca tinha usado de outras marcas sem ser brasileiras, e essa sim eu recomendo, muito bom o acabamento, a cor é ótima...
Claudia P.
Claudia P.
Miami Springs, FLORIDA
The best eyelash mask, water resistant, lasts all day long without feeling the volume down. I love it, I always use it
It's a bit pricey. But it's worth the purchase because it lasts a lot
Vina D.
Vina D.
Catonsville, MD
Thus doesn't perform as well as the original Iconic Overcurl imo. Its curling powers are as strong as the original, and for me, that's important because my lashes don't curl easily.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
This mascara is super black and that's what I love about it and it does add a lot of volume and a bit of length and it does curl a bit as well
RACHEL M.
RACHEL M.
Los Angeles, CA
I've had this on and off over the years. I get on a waterproof kick and then I get off it.
Allie L.
Allie L.
Melville, NY
love this mascara i've repurchased so many times and need more!! it's the best for going in the pool and doesn't smudge or leave residue
Rhea A.
Rhea A.
Richmond, British Columbia
I have a love-hate relationship with this mascara. Sometimes it works fine but most of the time it just doesn't. It clumps, it flakes and it's making my eyes feel irritated. I really wanted to like this that is why I still keep trying it on during the weekends and test it out more until it is ready for disposal. I would not repurchase this mascara again as there are many other drugstore options and also high end ones that are way better than this.
MONIQUE D.
MONIQUE D.
Wonderful. Leaves and striking lashes and does not leave for anything. Buy together with a makeup remover. I went to the beach with him, ran, walked into the sea, sun and I came home and had to take it with makeup remover. Excellent product.
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Dior products know exactly how to create an impact and an image for their customers. Their mascara is a way to show that by using their product you can create an image of yourself! You t gives you confidence in yourself
yael z.
yael z.
Tel Aviv
good, Not destroyed in water. Stays all day. Worth the price. Makes very beautiful eyelashes!!!!!!!!
Vicky Z.
Vicky Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided to keep it. I didn't know it was so difficult to remove off my face! What's the best removal method for this?
Iris Z.
Iris Z.
Toronto
Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof version? How else does it compare? Thanks!