BY DIOR

A spectacular waterproof mascara formula that curls lashes and adds volume. This revolutionary waterproof formula glides on with a curved brush to deliver the exceptional curling power of Diorshow Iconic mascara. The curved brush, inspired by professional hair care curling tools, styles every lash from bottom to top. High-precision ingredients provide intense definition and hold without clumping or smudging, and the revolutionary formula creates instant oversized volume and curl day after day.

• I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided to keep i...1 Answers
  • Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof version? How...1 Answers
Fennella D.
When they say water proof, believe it. You will have lo g thick volumious lashes. My favorite brand of mascara.
Diana P.
Orlando, FL
Hello, I would love to be in this campaign, I would like this mask that looks excellent, thank you very much.
Amanda G.
Applies beautifully and doesn't leave clumps. First time I've bought it but will become a staple.
Crystal G.
It's really great. There's a little clumpage happening but it's reliable and it's very waterproof
RACHEL M.
Los Angeles, CA
I've had this on and off over the years. I get on a waterproof kick and then I get off it.
Brenna S.
Muskego
I really like the formula. No flaking or smudging and it made my lashes look really nice.
Dani E.
It looks so soft and separates my lashes nicely. Very natural and pretty look!
NiŜs R.
Hello ,
My name is Nissrine ,  I have a channel on YouTube ,
I like this product very much because its quality is high and its color gives a beautiful and attractive lookIt also remains long and does not cause the cracking or dry lipsIt's really awesome, worth a review of it and I wish it was
Thanks!
Niss Rine
Asiya S.
Excellent mascara, really curls the lashes. Not only does it give the lashes length, also gives volume. Separates each lash almost. I do notice a little clumping sometimes however. Lasts all day for me, no smudging, nothing. It is however, on the pricey side retailing in UAE at USD 75.
Amber D.
I was going on vacation so I tested out this mascara. It's very expensive ($40 Can), and looks very nice when you put it on, but it is in no way waterproof. It melted off instantly in a splash, and left marks under my eyes. I only give it a 2 star because it looked nice as a regular mascara.
Iris Z.
Toronto
Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof version? How else does it compare? Thanks!
Vicky Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided to keep it. I didn't know it was so difficult to remove off my face! What's the best removal method for this?