BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A spectacular waterproof mascara formula that curls lashes and adds volume. This revolutionary waterproof formula glides on with a curved brush to deliver the exceptional curling power of Diorshow Iconic mascara. The curved brush, inspired by professional hair care curling tools, styles every lash from bottom to top. High-precision ingredients provide intense definition and hold without clumping or smudging, and the revolutionary formula creates instant oversized volume and curl day after day.

• I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided to keep i...1 Answers
  • Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof version? How...1 Answers
Cleveland, GA
Best mascara! Treat yourself with this beans. No clip ping and it elongates my lashes. A nice rich color hat looks natural.
Sara S.
Sara S.
this is the absolute best waterproof mascara ever made!!! it doesn't get hard and clumpy. it also gives lift and curl to my sad lashes. it's just so expensive but lashes are important so this is a good investment. especial in the summer
Colette H.
Colette H.
Brooklyn, NY
this is the only mascara that hold a curl on my lashes and I've tried everything. Everything! Gets better after you use it for a week.
Sarah M.
This is good stuff! It's expensive, but it really is an amazing product. It keeps your lashes curled AND managed to lengthen them and give volume. I've never brought myself to buy it, but I've had several deluxe samples and I truly love this product.
Nathan M.
Nathan M.
Jersey City, NJ
Great for giving/holding a curl. It is definitely waterproof, so a proper eye makeup remover will be required to take this off.
Ann S.
Ann S.
This mascara doesn't clump your lashes and helps to elongate and curl them. This mascara lasts throughout the day. I use this on a daily basis. It's easy to apply. I would buy this again and recommend this to others.
valentina G.
valentina G.
Seattle, WA
I buy 6 at a time I love this stuff so much. Buy 2 get 1 at Nordstrom every November and May. It's great but it can be hard to remove.
Olga S.
Olga S.
Philadelphia, PA
Best money spent on a mascara!! I use it everyday!! I love how it gives me a natural full lash look without clumping my lashes. I love it.. would totally buy it again and again.
Luisa O.
Luisa O.
Definitely a item worth splurging on, it creates really amazing lashes and helps keep and hold the curl through out the day. I would repurchase in a heartbeat.
Chelsi D.
Chelsi D.
I like this mascara, it definitely is waterproof and lasts all day. It doesn't curl my lashed per say, but I do notice a little length to my lashes after use. I enjoy this mascara, but it sure is pricey and I would repurchase if it didn't empty my bank account!
Vicky Z.
Vicky Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided to keep it. I didn't know it was so difficult to remove off my face! What's the best removal method for this?
Iris Z.
Iris Z.
Toronto
Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof version? How else does it compare? Thanks!