BY DIOR

A spectacular waterproof mascara formula that curls lashes and adds volume. This revolutionary waterproof formula glides on with a curved brush to deliver the exceptional curling power of Diorshow Iconic mascara. The curved brush, inspired by professional hair care curling tools, styles every lash from bottom to top. High-precision ingredients provide intense definition and hold without clumping or smudging, and the revolutionary formula creates instant oversized volume and curl day after day.

• I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided to keep i...1 Answers
  • Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof version? How...1 Answers
Preeti S.
Best waterproof mascara that curls and gives length to my lashes perfectly ... makes me feel like a milliom bucks wearing this mascara
Colette H.
Brooklyn, NY
this is the only mascara that hold a curl on my lashes and I've tried everything. Everything! Gets better after you use it for a week.
Susana D.
Mount Vernon, NY
Love this mascara very much it doesn't streak on my under eye when I wear it! There are alternatives to this one but still love it
Melanie J.
Valdosta, GA
This is my go-to mascara. Love the curl and the length of my lashes when I wear this mascara. It doesn't run and lasts all day.
Nathan M.
Jersey City, NJ
Great for giving/holding a curl. It is definitely waterproof, so a proper eye makeup remover will be required to take this off.
Sarah M.
Cleveland, GA
Best mascara! Treat yourself with this beans. No clip ping and it elongates my lashes. A nice rich color hat looks natural.
Jessica M.
Conroe, TX
It is waterproof I can tell you that! It wouldn't come off in the shower! But it doesn't do much for curling my lashes
Andrea N.
Tegucigalpa
This one of my favorite mascaras, it gives you the perfect length and volume without getting clumpy. But it's pricey
amelia r.
Las Vegas, NV
Me encanta a un que es un poco caro pero deja las pestañas muy largas y chinas sin necesidad de pomerse postisas
ana l.
Humble, TX
I love how it leaves my eyelashes and makes me look much longer, it is easy to remove and does not stain my face
Iris Z.
Toronto
Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof version? How else does it compare? Thanks!
Vicky Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided to keep it. I didn't know it was so difficult to remove off my face! What's the best removal method for this?