BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A spectacular waterproof mascara formula that curls lashes and adds volume. This revolutionary waterproof formula glides on with a curved brush to deliver the exceptional curling power of Diorshow Iconic mascara. The curved brush, inspired by professional hair care curling tools, styles every lash from bottom to top. High-precision ingredients provide intense definition and hold without clumping or smudging, and the revolutionary formula creates instant oversized volume and curl day after day.

• I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided to keep i...1 Answers
  • Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof version? How...1 Answers
Nathan M.
Jersey City, NJ
Great for giving/holding a curl. It is definitely waterproof, so a proper eye makeup remover will be required to take this off.
Melanie J.
Valdosta, GA
This is my go-to mascara. Love the curl and the length of my lashes when I wear this mascara. It doesn't run and lasts all day.
Sarah M.
Cleveland, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best mascara! Treat yourself with this beans. No clip ping and it elongates my lashes. A nice rich color hat looks natural.
Jessica M.
Conroe , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is waterproof I can tell you that! It wouldn't come off in the shower! But it doesn't do much for curling my lashes
Andrea N.
Tegucigalpa
Beauty Junkie Expert
This one of my favorite mascaras, it gives you the perfect length and volume without getting clumpy. But it's pricey
ana l.
Humble, TX
I love how it leaves my eyelashes and makes me look much longer, it is easy to remove and does not stain my face
amelia r.
Las Vegas, NV
Me encanta a un que es un poco caro pero deja las pestañas muy largas y chinas sin necesidad de pomerse postisas
Fennella D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When they say water proof, believe it. You will have lo g thick volumious lashes. My favorite brand of mascara.
Diana P.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hello, I would love to be in this campaign, I would like this mask that looks excellent, thank you very much.
Amanda G.
Applies beautifully and doesn't leave clumps. First time I've bought it but will become a staple.
Vicky Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided to keep it. I didn't know it was so difficult to remove off my face! What's the best removal method for this?
Iris Z.
Toronto
Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof version? How else does it compare? Thanks!