BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A spectacular waterproof mascara formula that curls lashes and adds volume. This revolutionary waterproof formula glides on with a curved brush to deliver the exceptional curling power of Diorshow Iconic mascara. The curved brush, inspired by professional hair care curling tools, styles every lash from bottom to top. High-precision ingredients provide intense definition and hold without clumping or smudging, and the revolutionary formula creates instant oversized volume and curl day after day.

• I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided to keep i...1 Answers
  • Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof version? How...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jacklynn L.
Jacklynn L.
Weatherford , OK
It's a good mascara, very black , and long wear. I didn't notice too much of an extra curl. Not overly drying like some waterproof mascara can be. I didn't have any flakes through out the day under my eyes . Easy to wash off with eye makeup remover.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
Pretty solid mascara! Gives you lift, girl, and a really nice coat to make your lashes stand out. Water proof enough to withstand crying in a quick dip in the pool. This is not my favorite formula by Dior, but this is a nice mascara that I will purchase from time to time.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
For a high end mascara, it's expect better. I have the lorac multiply 3D and bought this one hoping it would compare since they both have the same bended applicator. I didn't find this mascara to lift or volumize my lashes, disappointed. For the price there are better.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Applies beautifully and doesn't leave clumps. First time I've bought it but will become a staple.
Evelina W.
Evelina W.
Hillsboro, OR
Great mascara but a bit too thick and it drys out way before you can use most of it. Perhaps because there is quite a bit of product inside the tube. Overall I like it and it's a good quality and makes your lashes stand out.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
West Chester, OH
Love this mascara cause it give u outstanding results ,loves this one , but expensive but it last me for abt 6 months cause I use other mascara also , use a lot of makeup , can't use this one everyday basis cause tooo expensive
Emily W.
Emily W.
Winston Salem, NC
Best mascara for adding curl, definition, and volume. Doll lash look. Stays on all day and even through my workouts. This mascara is amazing
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Chattanooga , TN
Wins out over the cheapest drug store mascara as being single handedly the WORST mascara I've ever used. Gloppy formula, spiralized brush with bristles all stuck together to make for the absolute worst mascara I've ever had. I kept it in my vanity for a while then came back to it using my favorite mascara wand from a dried out mascara I'd used to the dregs...SAME result! The formula is just the worst I've ever tried and it was flaking off onto my cheeks as I applied it. It makes your lashes fall out too. Just awful. I can't convey proportionately how bad this mascara was.
Jet  K.
Jet K.
I really dislike the price being so high for mascara which should be changed often, but must admit this is the single best mascara for getting my poor lashes gorgeous. While I'm not Asian. My eyelashes are like Asian lashes and kind of point down. Eyelash curlers are useless on me, they go straight within minutes. But Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Waterproof mascara makes my sparse, straight lashes into beautiful, thick curled lashes that don't droop, and stay curled all day. It's really my one big splurge. I can go the inexpensive route on many items but will not skimp when it comes to this. I try every new mascara regardless of price and nothing has compared (one is close, but still not as fantastic), so I'm a lifer when it comes to this mascara!
Daphne S.
Daphne S.
Spring Lake, NJ
This is a true black mascara that gives volume a nd definition to my lashes. I never expect extreme curling effect from a mascara, so I was not disappointed. It is a great quality mascara and I had a luxury sample, therefore it worked great for a freebie!
Vicky Z.
Vicky Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided to keep it. I didn't know it was so difficult to remove off my face! What's the best removal method for this?
Iris Z.
Iris Z.
Toronto
Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof version? How else does it compare? Thanks!