BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A spectacular waterproof mascara formula that curls lashes and adds volume. This revolutionary waterproof formula glides on with a curved brush to deliver the exceptional curling power of Diorshow Iconic mascara. The curved brush, inspired by professional hair care curling tools, styles every lash from bottom to top. High-precision ingredients provide intense definition and hold without clumping or smudging, and the revolutionary formula creates instant oversized volume and curl day after day.

• I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided to keep i...1 Answers
  • Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof version? How...1 Answers
Nicole A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is super black and that's what I love about it and it does add a lot of volume and a bit of length and it does curl a bit as well
Elizabeth S.
FULTON, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works pretty well! I like the brush. It saves a step if you don't have time to curl your eyelashes. But I find it works better if you do.
Sophie P.
Aubrey, TX
One of the best mascara on the market! The o my reason it did not give it 5 star is the fact it's hard to remove due to the waterproof issue
Emily W.
Winston Salem, NC
Best mascara for adding curl, definition, and volume. Doll lash look. Stays on all day and even through my workouts. This mascara is amazing
Gabby G.
Phoenix , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
The wand on this mascara makes the mascara! Provides really awesome volume and length to your lashes. Prevents clumps and builds nicely.
Allie L.
Melville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
love this mascara i've repurchased so many times and need more!! it's the best for going in the pool and doesn't smudge or leave residue
valentina G.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I buy 6 at a time I love this stuff so much. Buy 2 get 1 at Nordstrom every November and May. It's great but it can be hard to remove.
Preeti S.
Best waterproof mascara that curls and gives length to my lashes perfectly ... makes me feel like a milliom bucks wearing this mascara
Colette H.
Brooklyn, NY
this is the only mascara that hold a curl on my lashes and I've tried everything. Everything! Gets better after you use it for a week.
Susana D.
Mount Vernon, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mascara very much it doesn't streak on my under eye when I wear it! There are alternatives to this one but still love it
Vicky Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided to keep it. I didn't know it was so difficult to remove off my face! What's the best removal method for this?
Iris Z.
Toronto
Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof version? How else does it compare? Thanks!