BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A spectacular waterproof mascara formula that curls lashes and adds volume. This revolutionary waterproof formula glides on with a curved brush to deliver the exceptional curling power of Diorshow Iconic mascara. The curved brush, inspired by professional hair care curling tools, styles every lash from bottom to top. High-precision ingredients provide intense definition and hold without clumping or smudging, and the revolutionary formula creates instant oversized volume and curl day after day.

• I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided to keep i...1 Answers
  • Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof version? How...1 Answers
Lauren T.
Pawleys Isl, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mascara! Makes lashes pitch black and look perfectly thick, long and curled! Never clumpy. Doesn't give the most lash defining look - more of a thick and dramatic look. Would certainly recommend
Tiffany L.
Bothell, WA
UGH so bomb but so expensive! I love the dramatic yet clean look this mascara gives. The waterproof formula really holds a curl. Unfortunately I won't be repurchasing because the price tag is killer.
Annabelle M.
Corp Christi, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I seriously love this mascara!! It makes my eye lashes look so great and long and full it's seriously the best it's a little pricey it it's totally worth it I swear! I definitely recommend this mascara
Coral P.
San Gabriel, CA
This is the mascara I always put it in my bag wherever I go. It's amazingly make my lashes longer and it's also waterproof!!! How amazing is that when you go to a swimming pool or water parks?!!
Olga S.
Philadelphia, PA
Best money spent on a mascara!! I use it everyday!! I love how it gives me a natural full lash look without clumping my lashes. I love it.. would totally buy it again and again.
Evelina W.
Hillsboro, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great mascara but a bit too thick and it drys out way before you can use most of it. Perhaps because there is quite a bit of product inside the tube. Overall I like it and it's a good quality and makes your lashes stand out.
Claudia P.
Miami Springs, FLORIDA
The best eyelash mask, water resistant, lasts all day long without feeling the volume down. I love it, I always use it
It's a bit pricey. But it's worth the purchase because it lasts a lot
Luisa O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely a item worth splurging on, it creates really amazing lashes and helps keep and hold the curl through out the day. I would repurchase in a heartbeat.
Felice C.
Palo Alto, CA
Best mascara if you don't want it to run! Not hard to take off but you do need to try! Curls lashes too! Gets the whole lash not just a little part!
Amanda N.
HENDERSON, KY
I like this mascara, but it's not my favorite. It just doesn't make my lashes look the way I want them too, and I had some slight flaking problems.
Vicky Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided to keep it. I didn't know it was so difficult to remove off my face! What's the best removal method for this?
Iris Z.
Toronto
Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof version? How else does it compare? Thanks!