BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A spectacular waterproof mascara formula that curls lashes and adds volume. This revolutionary waterproof formula glides on with a curved brush to deliver the exceptional curling power of Diorshow Iconic mascara. The curved brush, inspired by professional hair care curling tools, styles every lash from bottom to top. High-precision ingredients provide intense definition and hold without clumping or smudging, and the revolutionary formula creates instant oversized volume and curl day after day.

• I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided to keep i...1 Answers
  • Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof version? How...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Grace M.
Grace M.
The Diorshow overcurl is a truly excellent mascara. Makes your lashes very defined, separated, fanned out, curled up and fluttery. This isn't very lengthening but adds decent amount of length. It stays on, does not budge. It provides a rich, intense and sophisticated look.
Monica C.
Monica C.
Dodge City, KS
Hands Down the BEST mascara I have used!! Love that the curl lasts all day! Love the black color. I have light brown eyes. I love that the curl lasts all day. This mascara really is formulated really well. I usually by two at a time so I never run out.
Sophie P.
Sophie P.
Aubrey, TX
One of the best mascara on the market! The o my reason it did not give it 5 star is the fact it's hard to remove due to the waterproof issue
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Pawleys Isl, SC
Love this mascara! Makes lashes pitch black and look perfectly thick, long and curled! Never clumpy. Doesn't give the most lash defining look - more of a thick and dramatic look. Would certainly recommend
Bernadette M.
Bernadette M.
Petaluma, CA
I like this mascara a lot but feel like it could provide more 'oomph' in the volume department. The mascara does stay put during sweaty SoulCycle and bootcamp classes! Plus the waterproof mascaras seem to hold a curl better in my straight lashes than normal mascaras do.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Chula Vista, CA
I loved this product!! For some reason any time mascaras have that loopy curve to it I feel like it gives your eyelashes more depth and dosent make them as clumpy as other mascaras I have used. Like I love smashbox but I would rather use my maybeillne cat eyes because of the shape. This product I absolutely love it's gives me what I want and the quality is to die for. No comparing this to cat eye that's for sure. It's just a little pricey and out of my budget so it's not an everyday go for me but other than that no complaints here
Abbey E.
Abbey E.
My favorite mascara to date. I love the Christian Dior mascara. After much research and reading numerous reviews I decided to purchase this mascara. I have naturally long lashes but I need something to keep a curl and to stay all day or at least 8 hours and this does that.
Devin O.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
Big fluffy brush, smooth creamy formula that doesn't dry out or flake, it goes on lush, but not clumpy or overly thick. It's pricey, but it's worth the tag. Does not BUDGE until you want to take it off. You need to make sure you have an oil based remover to get it all off.
Gabby G.
Gabby G.
Phoenix, AZ
The wand on this mascara makes the mascara! Provides really awesome volume and length to your lashes. Prevents clumps and builds nicely.
Bilja S.
Bilja S.
Niles, IL
Nice for separation and for that curl look. I recommend this highly if you have straight lashes that won't curl, this mascara has a brush that is curved precisely for that.
Vicky Z.
Vicky Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided to keep it. I didn't know it was so difficult to remove off my face! What's the best removal method for this?
Iris Z.
Iris Z.
Toronto
Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof version? How else does it compare? Thanks!