BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A spectacular waterproof mascara formula that curls lashes and adds volume. This revolutionary waterproof formula glides on with a curved brush to deliver the exceptional curling power of Diorshow Iconic mascara. The curved brush, inspired by professional hair care curling tools, styles every lash from bottom to top. High-precision ingredients provide intense definition and hold without clumping or smudging, and the revolutionary formula creates instant oversized volume and curl day after day.

• I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided to keep i...1 Answers
  • Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof version? How...1 Answers
Annabelle M.
Corp Christi, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I seriously love this mascara!! It makes my eye lashes look so great and long and full it's seriously the best it's a little pricey it it's totally worth it I swear! I definitely recommend this mascara
Evelina W.
Hillsboro, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great mascara but a bit too thick and it drys out way before you can use most of it. Perhaps because there is quite a bit of product inside the tube. Overall I like it and it's a good quality and makes your lashes stand out.
Claudia P.
Miami Springs, FLORIDA
The best eyelash mask, water resistant, lasts all day long without feeling the volume down. I love it, I always use it
It's a bit pricey. But it's worth the purchase because it lasts a lot
Felice C.
Palo Alto, CA
Best mascara if you don't want it to run! Not hard to take off but you do need to try! Curls lashes too! Gets the whole lash not just a little part!
Danbrielle C.
Gary, IN
Nice mascara that is easy to apply to eyelashes. They make my eyelashes look fake. I get so many compliments on how the mascara bring out my eyes.
Amanda N.
HENDERSON, KY
I like this mascara, but it's not my favorite. It just doesn't make my lashes look the way I want them too, and I had some slight flaking problems.
Maravilhosa essa máscara, nunca tinha usado de outras marcas sem ser brasileiras, e essa sim eu recomendo, muito bom o acabamento, a cor é ótima...
Elizabeth S.
FULTON, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works pretty well! I like the brush. It saves a step if you don't have time to curl your eyelashes. But I find it works better if you do.
Nicole A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is super black and that's what I love about it and it does add a lot of volume and a bit of length and it does curl a bit as well
Emily W.
Winston Salem, NC
Best mascara for adding curl, definition, and volume. Doll lash look. Stays on all day and even through my workouts. This mascara is amazing
Vicky Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided to keep it. I didn't know it was so difficult to remove off my face! What's the best removal method for this?
Iris Z.
Toronto
Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof version? How else does it compare? Thanks!