BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A spectacular waterproof mascara formula that curls lashes and adds volume. This revolutionary waterproof formula glides on with a curved brush to deliver the exceptional curling power of Diorshow Iconic mascara. The curved brush, inspired by professional hair care curling tools, styles every lash from bottom to top. High-precision ingredients provide intense definition and hold without clumping or smudging, and the revolutionary formula creates instant oversized volume and curl day after day.

• I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided to keep i...1 Answers
  • Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof version? How...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Fennella D.
Fennella D.
When they say water proof, believe it. You will have lo g thick volumious lashes. My favorite brand of mascara.
Diana P.
Diana P.
Orlando, FL
Hello, I would love to be in this campaign, I would like this mask that looks excellent, thank you very much.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Conroe, TX
It is waterproof I can tell you that! It wouldn't come off in the shower! But it doesn't do much for curling my lashes
Dani E.
Dani E.
It looks so soft and separates my lashes nicely. Very natural and pretty look!
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
It's really great. There's a little clumpage happening but it's reliable and it's very waterproof
Brenna S.
Brenna S.
Muskego
I really like the formula. No flaking or smudging and it made my lashes look really nice.
Annabelle M.
Annabelle M.
Corp Christi, TX
I seriously love this mascara!! It makes my eye lashes look so great and long and full it's seriously the best it's a little pricey it it's totally worth it I swear! I definitely recommend this mascara
Preeti S.
Preeti S.
Best waterproof mascara that curls and gives length to my lashes perfectly ... makes me feel like a milliom bucks wearing this mascara
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Chula Vista, CA
I loved this product!! For some reason any time mascaras have that loopy curve to it I feel like it gives your eyelashes more depth and dosent make them as clumpy as other mascaras I have used. Like I love smashbox but I would rather use my maybeillne cat eyes because of the shape. This product I absolutely love it's gives me what I want and the quality is to die for. No comparing this to cat eye that's for sure. It's just a little pricey and out of my budget so it's not an everyday go for me but other than that no complaints here
Ann S.
Ann S.
This mascara doesn't clump your lashes and helps to elongate and curl them. This mascara lasts throughout the day. I use this on a daily basis. It's easy to apply. I would buy this again and recommend this to others.
Vicky Z.
Vicky Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided to keep it. I didn't know it was so difficult to remove off my face! What's the best removal method for this?
Iris Z.
Iris Z.
Toronto
Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof version? How else does it compare? Thanks!