BY DIOR

A spectacular waterproof mascara formula that curls lashes and adds volume. This revolutionary waterproof formula glides on with a curved brush to deliver the exceptional curling power of Diorshow Iconic mascara. The curved brush, inspired by professional hair care curling tools, styles every lash from bottom to top. High-precision ingredients provide intense definition and hold without clumping or smudging, and the revolutionary formula creates instant oversized volume and curl day after day.

• I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided to keep i...1 Answers
  • Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof version? How...1 Answers
Hope S.
Highly unimpressed with how my lashes looked after using this. Did nothing for length or volume on my upper lashes, felt almost like putting nothing on. It works fine for my lower lashes, but my lower lashes are longer and just about any mascara works for them.
Daphne S.
Spring Lake, NJ
This is a true black mascara that gives volume a nd definition to my lashes. I never expect extreme curling effect from a mascara, so I was not disappointed. It is a great quality mascara and I had a luxury sample, therefore it worked great for a freebie!
Jacklynn L.
Weatherford , OK
It's a good mascara, very black , and long wear. I didn't notice too much of an extra curl. Not overly drying like some waterproof mascara can be. I didn't have any flakes through out the day under my eyes . Easy to wash off with eye makeup remover.
Nhu D.
Anaheim, CA
Fantastic mascara that DOES hold my curl. My eyelashes grown straight down. It does not smudge or flake ever which I love! My only gripe is that my tube dries out so quick. Most mascaras stay usable for nearly 2 months ( I know I'm supposed to throw them out) but this one only lasts one month.
Chelsi D.
I like this mascara, it definitely is waterproof and lasts all day. It doesn't curl my lashed per say, but I do notice a little length to my lashes after use. I enjoy this mascara, but it sure is pricey and I would repurchase if it didn't empty my bank account!
RosaMaria P.
Portland, OR
I love how this mascara lasts for hours and is water proof. Compared to cover girl, it lasts longer with the water proof. The packaging says luxury and it's worth the buy. I would buy it again when I get a chance.
Sarah W.
Cypress, TX
My ultimate go to for mascara, it's a bit pricey but it's so worth the price, it lifts and volumizes lashes without making them clumpy. I've purchased this several times now and I will continue to in the future.
Renita T.
Dallas, TX
Love!! Definitely stays put but then is hard to take off even using make up remover since it is very stubborn. I really liked it though and it gives very nice volume and my lashes look great! Pricey but worth it on occasion.
Sarah M.
This is good stuff! It's expensive, but it really is an amazing product. It keeps your lashes curled AND managed to lengthen them and give volume. I've never brought myself to buy it, but I've had several deluxe samples and I truly love this product.
Sara S.
this is the absolute best waterproof mascara ever made!!! it doesn't get hard and clumpy. it also gives lift and curl to my sad lashes. it's just so expensive but lashes are important so this is a good investment. especial in the summer
Iris Z.
Toronto
Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof version? How else does it compare? Thanks!
Vicky Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided to keep it. I didn't know it was so difficult to remove off my face! What's the best removal method for this?