BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A spectacular waterproof mascara formula that curls lashes and adds volume. This revolutionary waterproof formula glides on with a curved brush to deliver the exceptional curling power of Diorshow Iconic mascara. The curved brush, inspired by professional hair care curling tools, styles every lash from bottom to top. High-precision ingredients provide intense definition and hold without clumping or smudging, and the revolutionary formula creates instant oversized volume and curl day after day.

• I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided to keep i...1 Answers
  • Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof version? How...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sonja A.
Sonja A.
Love this mascara! It adds volume, length, and curl without actually needing an eyelash curler. When it is drying it, the brush gets very clumpy but i really love this mascara!
Julissa A.
Julissa A.
Bronx, NY
La máscara es muy buena te le da un volumen a tu pestañas y le añade color y es perfecta ya que no se corre y puede estar segura de que no faltará tu maquillaje. Este cosmético es perfecti.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Waterproof withstands lots of swimming and water play! Last most of the day out in the sun and does not clump when applied. Very dark color and extends the lashes well.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
FULTON, MD
This works pretty well! I like the brush. It saves a step if you don't have time to curl your eyelashes. But I find it works better if you do.
Julissa L.
Julissa L.
Fantastic it applies smoothly, doesn't clump, and it curls you lashes and makes them look fantastic for long periods of time. One of my favorite mascara out there. Definitely recommend.
Danbrielle C.
Danbrielle C.
Gary, IN
Nice mascara that is easy to apply to eyelashes. They make my eyelashes look fake. I get so many compliments on how the mascara bring out my eyes.
Susana D.
Susana D.
Mount Vernon, NY
Love this mascara very much it doesn't streak on my under eye when I wear it! There are alternatives to this one but still love it
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Tegucigalpa
This one of my favorite mascaras, it gives you the perfect length and volume without getting clumpy. But it's pricey
amelia r.
amelia r.
Las Vegas, NV
Me encanta a un que es un poco caro pero deja las pestañas muy largas y chinas sin necesidad de pomerse postisas
ana l.
ana l.
Humble, TX
I love how it leaves my eyelashes and makes me look much longer, it is easy to remove and does not stain my face
Vicky Z.
Vicky Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided to keep it. I didn't know it was so difficult to remove off my face! What's the best removal method for this?
Iris Z.
Iris Z.
Toronto
Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof version? How else does it compare? Thanks!