BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A spectacular waterproof mascara formula that curls lashes and adds volume. This revolutionary waterproof formula glides on with a curved brush to deliver the exceptional curling power of Diorshow Iconic mascara. The curved brush, inspired by professional hair care curling tools, styles every lash from bottom to top. High-precision ingredients provide intense definition and hold without clumping or smudging, and the revolutionary formula creates instant oversized volume and curl day after day.

• I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided to keep i...1 Answers
  • Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof version? How...1 Answers
Natalynn M.
Dior doors how iconic overcurl waterproof mascara in the color black is amazing if you have naturally straight eyelashes and you want them to have a curl that will last all day
Katie H.
Waterproof withstands lots of swimming and water play! Last most of the day out in the sun and does not clump when applied. Very dark color and extends the lashes well.
Julissa L.
Fantastic it applies smoothly, doesn't clump, and it curls you lashes and makes them look fantastic for long periods of time. One of my favorite mascara out there. Definitely recommend.
Paulina Z.
I got as a gift for one week ago and it already became one of my favorite mascaras My lashes are so long and curled after using it. And the brush makes my lashes separated, which looks very natural. Exactly what I want from a mascara. It might be a bit pricey, but totally worth it!
Samantha A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For a high end mascara, it's expect better. I have the lorac multiply 3D and bought this one hoping it would compare since they both have the same bended applicator. I didn't find this mascara to lift or volumize my lashes, disappointed. For the price there are better.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty solid mascara! Gives you lift, girl, and a really nice coat to make your lashes stand out. Water proof enough to withstand crying in a quick dip in the pool. This is not my favorite formula by Dior, but this is a nice mascara that I will purchase from time to time.
Hope S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Highly unimpressed with how my lashes looked after using this. Did nothing for length or volume on my upper lashes, felt almost like putting nothing on. It works fine for my lower lashes, but my lower lashes are longer and just about any mascara works for them.
Jacklynn L.
Weatherford , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a good mascara, very black , and long wear. I didn't notice too much of an extra curl. Not overly drying like some waterproof mascara can be. I didn't have any flakes through out the day under my eyes . Easy to wash off with eye makeup remover.
RosaMaria P.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this mascara lasts for hours and is water proof. Compared to cover girl, it lasts longer with the water proof. The packaging says luxury and it's worth the buy. I would buy it again when I get a chance.
Lauren T.
Pawleys Isl, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mascara! Makes lashes pitch black and look perfectly thick, long and curled! Never clumpy. Doesn't give the most lash defining look - more of a thick and dramatic look. Would certainly recommend
Vicky Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided to keep it. I didn't know it was so difficult to remove off my face! What's the best removal method for this?
Iris Z.
Toronto
Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof version? How else does it compare? Thanks!