BY DIOR

A spectacular waterproof mascara formula that curls lashes and adds volume. This revolutionary waterproof formula glides on with a curved brush to deliver the exceptional curling power of Diorshow Iconic mascara. The curved brush, inspired by professional hair care curling tools, styles every lash from bottom to top. High-precision ingredients provide intense definition and hold without clumping or smudging, and the revolutionary formula creates instant oversized volume and curl day after day.

• I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided to keep i...1 Answers
  • Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof version? How...1 Answers
Cristina H.
Evanston, IL
This is one of the best mascaras I use. Not only does it curl your lashes very well, it is gentle to take off and really lasts all day! I've purchased this mascara multiple times. I will definitely be purchasing it again.
Dhenyfer A.
Máscara para cílios maravilhosa, alonga e da volume com apenas uma camada. Ultilizando varias camadas da um aspecto glorioso dispensando até mesmo o uso de cilios postiços. Super recomendo.
Julissa A.
Bronx, NY
La máscara es muy buena te le da un volumen a tu pestañas y le añade color y es perfecta ya que no se corre y puede estar segura de que no faltará tu maquillaje. Este cosmético es perfecti.
Pamela G.
I didn't know I had such great eyelashes until I used this product! I bought this from Sephora based on the great reviews and ooh baby, I was in love after the first application. The formula is great and the brush is awesome, great value for the price.
Geneane M.
Winter Haven, FL
I loved this product and thought it was a very nice use. When I first got the product I really thought nothing of it but it actually ended us being a very good product for an everyday use. I am absolutely happy with the results I got. It was awesome
Sonja A.
Albuquerque
Love this mascara! It adds volume, length, and curl without actually needing an eyelash curler. When it is drying it, the brush gets very clumpy but i really love this mascara!
Amanda M.
Spring, TX
Definitely 100% waterproof!! I was wearing this when we went swimming to really give it the ultimate wear test and it passed with flying colors!! Definitely gave a lot of volume and curls to my lashes!
Sarah N.
West Chester, OH
Love this mascara cause it give u outstanding results ,loves this one , but expensive but it last me for abt 6 months cause I use other mascara also , use a lot of makeup , can't use this one everyday basis cause tooo expensive
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
This is the second Dior mascara I have bought. I have long thick lashes to begin with, I just want them to be longer. I seem to buy a different mascara every time I run out. I asked for recommendations and this one they recommended. It works well for me, I have not had a clumping issue and it makes my lashes look curled without having to curl them. It stays on so well I have trouble taking it off, but its good if you want it to last all day. Not my favorite, but definitely not the worst I have used. I have yet to find the perfect mascara..
Andrea T.
Baltimore, MD
The end all be all of mascara. Tough to remove but doesn't budge; the blackest formula I've ever used and something about the brush grabs every single lash. It's pricey but worth it.
Iris Z.
Toronto
Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof version? How else does it compare? Thanks!
Vicky Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided to keep it. I didn't know it was so difficult to remove off my face! What's the best removal method for this?