BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A spectacular waterproof mascara formula that curls lashes and adds volume. This revolutionary waterproof formula glides on with a curved brush to deliver the exceptional curling power of Diorshow Iconic mascara. The curved brush, inspired by professional hair care curling tools, styles every lash from bottom to top. High-precision ingredients provide intense definition and hold without clumping or smudging, and the revolutionary formula creates instant oversized volume and curl day after day.

• I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided to keep i...1 Answers
  • Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof version? How...1 Answers
Julissa A.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
La máscara es muy buena te le da un volumen a tu pestañas y le añade color y es perfecta ya que no se corre y puede estar segura de que no faltará tu maquillaje. Este cosmético es perfecti.
Tonya G.
Kelso, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This does not flake off on me. I have a big issue with mascaras giving me panda eyes by the end of the day. This stays put. It curls my lashes and I have no need for an eyelash curler. I recommend this!
Dhenyfer A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Máscara para cílios maravilhosa, alonga e da volume com apenas uma camada. Ultilizando varias camadas da um aspecto glorioso dispensando até mesmo o uso de cilios postiços. Super recomendo.
Vina D.
Catonsville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thus doesn't perform as well as the original Iconic Overcurl imo. Its curling powers are as strong as the original, and for me, that's important because my lashes don't curl easily.
Pamela G.
I didn't know I had such great eyelashes until I used this product! I bought this from Sephora based on the great reviews and ooh baby, I was in love after the first application. The formula is great and the brush is awesome, great value for the price.
Geneane M.
Winter Haven, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this product and thought it was a very nice use. When I first got the product I really thought nothing of it but it actually ended us being a very good product for an everyday use. I am absolutely happy with the results I got. It was awesome
Sonja A.
Albuquerque
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mascara! It adds volume, length, and curl without actually needing an eyelash curler. When it is drying it, the brush gets very clumpy but i really love this mascara!
Amanda M.
Spring, TX
Definitely 100% waterproof!! I was wearing this when we went swimming to really give it the ultimate wear test and it passed with flying colors!! Definitely gave a lot of volume and curls to my lashes!
Sarah N.
West Chester, OH
Love this mascara cause it give u outstanding results ,loves this one , but expensive but it last me for abt 6 months cause I use other mascara also , use a lot of makeup , can't use this one everyday basis cause tooo expensive
Andrea T.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
The end all be all of mascara. Tough to remove but doesn't budge; the blackest formula I've ever used and something about the brush grabs every single lash. It's pricey but worth it.
Vicky Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided to keep it. I didn't know it was so difficult to remove off my face! What's the best removal method for this?
Iris Z.
Toronto
Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof version? How else does it compare? Thanks!