BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A spectacular waterproof mascara formula that curls lashes and adds volume. This revolutionary waterproof formula glides on with a curved brush to deliver the exceptional curling power of Diorshow Iconic mascara. The curved brush, inspired by professional hair care curling tools, styles every lash from bottom to top. High-precision ingredients provide intense definition and hold without clumping or smudging, and the revolutionary formula creates instant oversized volume and curl day after day.

• I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided to keep i...1 Answers
  • Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof version? How...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Felice C.
Felice C.
Palo Alto, CA
Best mascara if you don't want it to run! Not hard to take off but you do need to try! Curls lashes too! Gets the whole lash not just a little part!
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
HENDERSON, KY
I like this mascara, but it's not my favorite. It just doesn't make my lashes look the way I want them too, and I had some slight flaking problems.
Melanie J.
Melanie J.
Valdosta, GA
This is my go-to mascara. Love the curl and the length of my lashes when I wear this mascara. It doesn't run and lasts all day.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Monaca, PA
This mascara is absolutely worth every single penny. The formula isn't super wet, yet isn't too dry! No flaking!! Gives a super lengthening and full lash affect. My favorite mascara !! I would absolutely recommend this mascara to everyone!!
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Holdrege, NE
This is a great mascara but not really "waterproof". I really recommend this mascara to anyone who wants to try it but if you want a real "waterproof" I defiantly would invest my money somewhere else. Other than that it's a great mascara and really makes my eyelashes stand out.
Carly M.
Carly M.
Naperville, IL
A product i will splurge on! I love this stuff. I use it everyday and definitely find this product to be worth it. Long lasting and not clumpy. Hardly runs like other brands. Very faithful to this brand
Claudia R.
Claudia R.
Miami Beach, FL
Iconic is exactly what I feel like when wearing this mascara. I already have very long lashes and this is perfect when I want a dramatic eye for a nighttime event. I've only purchased once, because of price, but I would totally buy again!
Emily N.
Emily N.
This is my holy grail mascara. No other mascara holds a curl like this mascara does. Your lashes will not budge throughout the day. It gives amazing volume and provides incredible length. People always ask if I'm wearing falsies now that I've started using this.
Michele W.
Michele W.
My favorite mascara ever!!!!! It goes on so smoothly, no clumping, no spider lashes. It stays on through sweat, rain, and life. I've gotten so many people hooked on this. For the price, you are getting a fantastic mascara.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Paterson
It's waterproof, gives you full voluminous lashes, smudge proof and it's a great price! I like the packaging and I use this everyday. No cons at the moment, the tube has lasted me a month and some change so far. I would buy again once this tube has finished
Vicky Z.
Vicky Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided to keep it. I didn't know it was so difficult to remove off my face! What's the best removal method for this?
Iris Z.
Iris Z.
Toronto
Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof version? How else does it compare? Thanks!