BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A spectacular waterproof mascara formula that curls lashes and adds volume. This revolutionary waterproof formula glides on with a curved brush to deliver the exceptional curling power of Diorshow Iconic mascara. The curved brush, inspired by professional hair care curling tools, styles every lash from bottom to top. High-precision ingredients provide intense definition and hold without clumping or smudging, and the revolutionary formula creates instant oversized volume and curl day after day.

• I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided to keep i...1 Answers
  • Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof version? How...1 Answers
Emily N.
This is my holy grail mascara. No other mascara holds a curl like this mascara does. Your lashes will not budge throughout the day. It gives amazing volume and provides incredible length. People always ask if I'm wearing falsies now that I've started using this.
Valerie N.
Rindge, NH
Had to give a little bit. But I ended up liking it. Have to really clean off the. Rush so it doesn't get clumpy. I like more natural looking lashes than big and blocky thick ones.
Michele W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite mascara ever!!!!! It goes on so smoothly, no clumping, no spider lashes. It stays on through sweat, rain, and life. I've gotten so many people hooked on this. For the price, you are getting a fantastic mascara.
Monica C.
Dodge City, KS
Hands Down the BEST mascara I have used!! Love that the curl lasts all day! Love the black color. I have light brown eyes. I love that the curl lasts all day. This mascara really is formulated really well. I usually by two at a time so I never run out.
Saudia A.
Bought at Dillard's counter. Perfect for lower lashes and really gives you a bright eyed doll like look. Easy to apply and with just two coats your good to go. And little hard to take off at the end of the day but at least you know it wears for a long time.
Amira S.
Leesburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is tied with DiorShow Blackout. I love how it lengthens and thickens your lashes and how dark black it is. it's great for a dramatic look without fake lashes.
Bilja S.
Niles, IL
Nice for separation and for that curl look. I recommend this highly if you have straight lashes that won't curl, this mascara has a brush that is curved precisely for that.
Grace M.
The Diorshow overcurl is a truly excellent mascara. Makes your lashes very defined, separated, fanned out, curled up and fluttery. This isn't very lengthening but adds decent amount of length. It stays on, does not budge. It provides a rich, intense and sophisticated look.
Lexi H.
Stephens City, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of THE BEST mascaras I have ever tried! The packaging is beautiful and the wand is exactly what you'd want in a mascara. It's waterproof and it means it! It doesn't smudge! It is definitely worth the price, in my opinion.
Cristina H.
Evanston, IL
This is one of the best mascaras I use. Not only does it curl your lashes very well, it is gentle to take off and really lasts all day! I've purchased this mascara multiple times. I will definitely be purchasing it again.
Vicky Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided to keep it. I didn't know it was so difficult to remove off my face! What's the best removal method for this?
Iris Z.
Toronto
Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof version? How else does it compare? Thanks!