BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A spectacular waterproof mascara formula that curls lashes and adds volume. This revolutionary waterproof formula glides on with a curved brush to deliver the exceptional curling power of Diorshow Iconic mascara. The curved brush, inspired by professional hair care curling tools, styles every lash from bottom to top. High-precision ingredients provide intense definition and hold without clumping or smudging, and the revolutionary formula creates instant oversized volume and curl day after day.

• I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided to keep i...1 Answers
  • Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof version? How...1 Answers
Catherine D.
Catherine D.
Pretty good waterproof mascara but it tend to get clumpy after the first coat which is very annoying! I wouldn't say that the brush shape really helps form the curl because if you have straight lashes like me then a brush would do nothing compared to an actual curler. This could be better.
Reem A.
Reem A.
My all time favorite mascara if i want to go out in the week days i like to apply it to my lashes it looks so natural and so beautiful
Shrika B.
Shrika B.
Nor usually a big fan of water proof mascara but this one is amazing comes off easily with our having to rub my eyes too hard
Luisa F.
Luisa F.
deja las pestañas con efecto, postiza es excelente, lo compre online es muy bueno me gusta mucho, deja un efecto muy lindo da volumen y no deja grumos
Vicky Z.
Vicky Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided to keep it. I didn't know it was so difficult to remove off my face! What's the best removal method for this?
Iris Z.
Iris Z.
Toronto
Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof version? How else does it compare? Thanks!