BY DIOR

A spectacular waterproof mascara formula that curls lashes and adds volume. This revolutionary waterproof formula glides on with a curved brush to deliver the exceptional curling power of Diorshow Iconic mascara. The curved brush, inspired by professional hair care curling tools, styles every lash from bottom to top. High-precision ingredients provide intense definition and hold without clumping or smudging, and the revolutionary formula creates instant oversized volume and curl day after day.

• I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided to keep i...1 Answers
  • Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof version? How...1 Answers
Kirsten M.
Kingston, Ontario
My go to, die hard, will always repurchase mascara! I have bought this mascara so many times and whenever I try something else I always regret it and come back to this. I have always had trouble with the raccoon eye look and this has solved my problems. Plus my lashes look full of volume, curled, and long!
MONIQUE D.
Wonderful. Leaves and striking lashes and does not leave for anything. Buy together with a makeup remover. I went to the beach with him, ran, walked into the sea, sun and I came home and had to take it with makeup remover. Excellent product.
JANA a.
One of the best mascars you just need one coat and you are ready to go no need in of primer to let yourlashes be thick I use it all the time and it is my fav
Lika M.
Overcurls all of my lashes! Is lengthening more than voluminizing but I like my mascaras that way to be honest. Isn't crumbly or clumpy and looks gorgeous.
Stephanie D.
The mascara looks like you had on fake lashes when it was just my own lashes. Definitely would recommend this mascara to anyone who wanted a decent one.
Elizabeth A.
This mascara definitely pronounces my lashes, gives them length and colour and it looks really natural and you can capture your lower lashes well too.
Luisa F.
deja las pestañas con efecto, postiza es excelente, lo compre online es muy bueno me gusta mucho, deja un efecto muy lindo da volumen y no deja grumos
sarah t.
Great mascara, and Great Brush. Gets all my lashes with one or two swoops,and never clumps. It's a dramatic look that I love, and stays put all day.
marita t.
Love This mascara, gives fullness and volume ti the lashes. And its easy to use aswell. Used IT many times. Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss
Reem A.
My all time favorite mascara if i want to go out in the week days i like to apply it to my lashes it looks so natural and so beautiful
Iris Z.
Toronto
Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof version? How else does it compare? Thanks!
Vicky Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided to keep it. I didn't know it was so difficult to remove off my face! What's the best removal method for this?