BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A spectacular waterproof mascara formula that curls lashes and adds volume. This revolutionary waterproof formula glides on with a curved brush to deliver the exceptional curling power of Diorshow Iconic mascara. The curved brush, inspired by professional hair care curling tools, styles every lash from bottom to top. High-precision ingredients provide intense definition and hold without clumping or smudging, and the revolutionary formula creates instant oversized volume and curl day after day.

• I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided to keep i...1 Answers
  • Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof version? How...1 Answers
Lika M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Overcurls all of my lashes! Is lengthening more than voluminizing but I like my mascaras that way to be honest. Isn't crumbly or clumpy and looks gorgeous.
Stephanie D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The mascara looks like you had on fake lashes when it was just my own lashes. Definitely would recommend this mascara to anyone who wanted a decent one.
Elizabeth A.
This mascara definitely pronounces my lashes, gives them length and colour and it looks really natural and you can capture your lower lashes well too.
Luisa F.
deja las pestañas con efecto, postiza es excelente, lo compre online es muy bueno me gusta mucho, deja un efecto muy lindo da volumen y no deja grumos
sarah t.
Great mascara, and Great Brush. Gets all my lashes with one or two swoops,and never clumps. It's a dramatic look that I love, and stays put all day.
marita t.
Love This mascara, gives fullness and volume ti the lashes. And its easy to use aswell. Used IT many times. Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss
Reem A.
My all time favorite mascara if i want to go out in the week days i like to apply it to my lashes it looks so natural and so beautiful
Shrika B.
Nor usually a big fan of water proof mascara but this one is amazing comes off easily with our having to rub my eyes too hard
Olivia H.
Waverley gardens , Glasgow
My favourite mascara I've ever used.
I've tried many different brands but this is by far my favourite and is a repeat buy
yael z.
Tel Aviv
good, Not destroyed in water. Stays all day. Worth the price. Makes very beautiful eyelashes!!!!!!!!
Vicky Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided to keep it. I didn't know it was so difficult to remove off my face! What's the best removal method for this?
Iris Z.
Toronto
Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof version? How else does it compare? Thanks!