BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A spectacular waterproof mascara formula that curls lashes and adds volume. This revolutionary waterproof formula glides on with a curved brush to deliver the exceptional curling power of Diorshow Iconic mascara. The curved brush, inspired by professional hair care curling tools, styles every lash from bottom to top. High-precision ingredients provide intense definition and hold without clumping or smudging, and the revolutionary formula creates instant oversized volume and curl day after day.

• I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided to keep i...1 Answers
  • Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof version? How...1 Answers
Nora S.
Nora S.
The wand in the product is a amazing and it helps me apply my mascara very easily as it volumes and curls my lashes upwards with one coat. It's very long lasting but it's a little too expensive. I would purchase this again
marita t.
marita t.
Love This mascara, gives fullness and volume ti the lashes. And its easy to use aswell. Used IT many times. Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss
sarah t.
sarah t.
Great mascara, and Great Brush. Gets all my lashes with one or two swoops,and never clumps. It's a dramatic look that I love, and stays put all day.
JANA a.
JANA a.
One of the best mascars you just need one coat and you are ready to go no need in of primer to let yourlashes be thick I use it all the time and it is my fav
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Glasgow , ['', '', '']
My favourite mascara I've ever used.
I've tried many different brands but this is by far my favourite and is a repeat buy
Mariam R.
Mariam R.
Love it. Gives beautiful curls and length. It full of volume and you come out with a finish look.
Jade C.
Jade C.
This really is very waterproof and doesnt make your eyelashes clump together
beau f.
beau f.
kent
Very natural looking, makes lashes look luscious and long. Badly In need of a new one.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
This mascara definitely pronounces my lashes, gives them length and colour and it looks really natural and you can capture your lower lashes well too.
Kirsten M.
Kirsten M.
Kingston, Ontario
My go to, die hard, will always repurchase mascara! I have bought this mascara so many times and whenever I try something else I always regret it and come back to this. I have always had trouble with the raccoon eye look and this has solved my problems. Plus my lashes look full of volume, curled, and long!
Vicky Z.
Vicky Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided to keep it. I didn't know it was so difficult to remove off my face! What's the best removal method for this?
Iris Z.
Iris Z.
Toronto
Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof version? How else does it compare? Thanks!