BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A spectacular waterproof mascara formula that curls lashes and adds volume. This revolutionary waterproof formula glides on with a curved brush to deliver the exceptional curling power of Diorshow Iconic mascara. The curved brush, inspired by professional hair care curling tools, styles every lash from bottom to top. High-precision ingredients provide intense definition and hold without clumping or smudging, and the revolutionary formula creates instant oversized volume and curl day after day.

• I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided to keep i...1 Answers
  • Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof version? How...1 Answers
Malika E.
London
I absolutely adore this mascara as it is honestly waterproof and that you can trust to wear it whilst showering, swimming and a rainy day. This is my 3 rd time using this product. I would recommend it.
Alexandra C.
Dior products know exactly how to create an impact and an image for their customers. Their mascara is a way to show that by using their product you can create an image of yourself! You t gives you confidence in yourself
Kinga M.
Plymouth, United Kingdom
Lovely mascara, doesn't rub off of crumble durning the day, it makes your lashes look natural but very long with loads of volume
, it's easy to apply and I would definitely buy it again
Rizwana A.
Superb mascara for giving the perfecf long, curl lashes. It gives your lashes look naturally curl and long. It just requires a small amount to get that perfect look. It does not smudge at all. It is the best mascara I have ever used.
anna s.
Iconic mascara . One of the best on the market. Gives you false lashes effect and lift your lashes instantly.there is no need to use curler. Blackest black . Love it !! Stay all day
Nora S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The wand in the product is a amazing and it helps me apply my mascara very easily as it volumes and curls my lashes upwards with one coat. It's very long lasting but it's a little too expensive. I would purchase this again
Catherine D.
Pretty good waterproof mascara but it tend to get clumpy after the first coat which is very annoying! I wouldn't say that the brush shape really helps form the curl because if you have straight lashes like me then a brush would do nothing compared to an actual curler. This could be better.
Kirsten M.
Kingston, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to, die hard, will always repurchase mascara! I have bought this mascara so many times and whenever I try something else I always regret it and come back to this. I have always had trouble with the raccoon eye look and this has solved my problems. Plus my lashes look full of volume, curled, and long!
MONIQUE D.
Wonderful. Leaves and striking lashes and does not leave for anything. Buy together with a makeup remover. I went to the beach with him, ran, walked into the sea, sun and I came home and had to take it with makeup remover. Excellent product.
JANA a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best mascars you just need one coat and you are ready to go no need in of primer to let yourlashes be thick I use it all the time and it is my fav
Vicky Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided to keep it. I didn't know it was so difficult to remove off my face! What's the best removal method for this?
Iris Z.
Toronto
Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof version? How else does it compare? Thanks!