BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A spectacular waterproof mascara formula that curls lashes and adds volume. This revolutionary waterproof formula glides on with a curved brush to deliver the exceptional curling power of Diorshow Iconic mascara. The curved brush, inspired by professional hair care curling tools, styles every lash from bottom to top. High-precision ingredients provide intense definition and hold without clumping or smudging, and the revolutionary formula creates instant oversized volume and curl day after day.

• I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided to keep i...1 Answers
  • Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof version? How...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Asiya S.
Asiya S.
Excellent mascara, really curls the lashes. Not only does it give the lashes length, also gives volume. Separates each lash almost. I do notice a little clumping sometimes however. Lasts all day for me, no smudging, nothing. It is however, on the pricey side retailing in UAE at USD 75.
Taylor O.
Taylor O.
Consett, Durham
My favourite high end mascara, it does a brilliant job at curling and lengthening my lashes. I use this everyday and the packaging is very luxurious. I take this travelling with me all the time. Definitely recommend this mascara.
Amber D.
Amber D.
I was going on vacation so I tested out this mascara. It's very expensive ($40 Can), and looks very nice when you put it on, but it is in no way waterproof. It melted off instantly in a splash, and left marks under my eyes. I only give it a 2 star because it looked nice as a regular mascara.
Charlie P.
Charlie P.
Billingham, Durham
Love this mascara! Great for a waterproof, it doesn't smudge or budge anywhere. It goes on beautifully and makes my lashes look long and full. This is my first time using and I will definitely repurchase.
Malika E.
Malika E.
London
I absolutely adore this mascara as it is honestly waterproof and that you can trust to wear it whilst showering, swimming and a rainy day. This is my 3 rd time using this product. I would recommend it.
Kinga M.
Kinga M.
Plymouth, United Kingdom
Lovely mascara, doesn't rub off of crumble durning the day, it makes your lashes look natural but very long with loads of volume
, it's easy to apply and I would definitely buy it again
Rizwana A.
Rizwana A.
Superb mascara for giving the perfecf long, curl lashes. It gives your lashes look naturally curl and long. It just requires a small amount to get that perfect look. It does not smudge at all. It is the best mascara I have ever used.
anna s.
anna s.
Iconic mascara . One of the best on the market. Gives you false lashes effect and lift your lashes instantly.there is no need to use curler. Blackest black . Love it !! Stay all day
Lika M.
Lika M.
Overcurls all of my lashes! Is lengthening more than voluminizing but I like my mascaras that way to be honest. Isn't crumbly or clumpy and looks gorgeous.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
The mascara looks like you had on fake lashes when it was just my own lashes. Definitely would recommend this mascara to anyone who wanted a decent one.
Vicky Z.
Vicky Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided to keep it. I didn't know it was so difficult to remove off my face! What's the best removal method for this?
Iris Z.
Iris Z.
Toronto
Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof version? How else does it compare? Thanks!