BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A spectacular waterproof mascara formula that curls lashes and adds volume. This revolutionary waterproof formula glides on with a curved brush to deliver the exceptional curling power of Diorshow Iconic mascara. The curved brush, inspired by professional hair care curling tools, styles every lash from bottom to top. High-precision ingredients provide intense definition and hold without clumping or smudging, and the revolutionary formula creates instant oversized volume and curl day after day.

• I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided to keep i...1 Answers
  • Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof version? How...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Nathalia C.
Nathalia C.
If you're looking for just enough drama to be edgy on your day-to-day, look no further! This mascara is my go-to. It applies and layers beautifully, does not—I repeat, does not—flake at all, gives the lashes a beautiful finish. I try other mascaras often, being the curious gemini that I am, but I keep coming back to this cult favorite.
Nhu D.
Nhu D.
Anaheim , CA
Fantastic mascara that DOES hold my curl. My eyelashes grown straight down. It does not smudge or flake ever which I love! My only gripe is that my tube dries out so quick. Most mascaras stay usable for nearly 2 months ( I know I'm supposed to throw them out) but this one only lasts one month.
Paulina Z.
Paulina Z.
I got as a gift for one week ago and it already became one of my favorite mascaras My lashes are so long and curled after using it. And the brush makes my lashes separated, which looks very natural. Exactly what I want from a mascara. It might be a bit pricey, but totally worth it!
Hope S.
Hope S.
Highly unimpressed with how my lashes looked after using this. Did nothing for length or volume on my upper lashes, felt almost like putting nothing on. It works fine for my lower lashes, but my lower lashes are longer and just about any mascara works for them.
Renita T.
Renita T.
Dallas, TX
Love!! Definitely stays put but then is hard to take off even using make up remover since it is very stubborn. I really liked it though and it gives very nice volume and my lashes look great! Pricey but worth it on occasion.
RosaMaria P.
RosaMaria P.
Portland, OR
I love how this mascara lasts for hours and is water proof. Compared to cover girl, it lasts longer with the water proof. The packaging says luxury and it's worth the buy. I would buy it again when I get a chance.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Cypress, TX
My ultimate go to for mascara, it's a bit pricey but it's so worth the price, it lifts and volumizes lashes without making them clumpy. I've purchased this several times now and I will continue to in the future.
Coral P.
Coral P.
San Gabriel, CA
This is the mascara I always put it in my bag wherever I go. It's amazingly make my lashes longer and it's also waterproof!!! How amazing is that when you go to a swimming pool or water parks?!!
Valerie N.
Valerie N.
Louisville, KY
Had to give a little bit. But I ended up liking it. Have to really clean off the. Rush so it doesn't get clumpy. I like more natural looking lashes than big and blocky thick ones.
Amira S.
Amira S.
Charles Town, WV
This mascara is tied with DiorShow Blackout. I love how it lengthens and thickens your lashes and how dark black it is. it's great for a dramatic look without fake lashes.
Vicky Z.
Vicky Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided to keep it. I didn't know it was so difficult to remove off my face! What's the best removal method for this?
Iris Z.
Iris Z.
Toronto
Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof version? How else does it compare? Thanks!