BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A spectacular waterproof mascara formula that curls lashes and adds volume. This revolutionary waterproof formula glides on with a curved brush to deliver the exceptional curling power of Diorshow Iconic mascara. The curved brush, inspired by professional hair care curling tools, styles every lash from bottom to top. High-precision ingredients provide intense definition and hold without clumping or smudging, and the revolutionary formula creates instant oversized volume and curl day after day.

• I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided to keep i...1 Answers
  • Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof version? How...1 Answers
Jacklynn L.
Weatherford , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a good mascara, very black , and long wear. I didn't notice too much of an extra curl. Not overly drying like some waterproof mascara can be. I didn't have any flakes through out the day under my eyes . Easy to wash off with eye makeup remover.
Tiffany M.
Monaca, PA
This mascara is absolutely worth every single penny. The formula isn't super wet, yet isn't too dry! No flaking!! Gives a super lengthening and full lash affect. My favorite mascara !! I would absolutely recommend this mascara to everyone!!
Jacqueline M.
Holdrege, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great mascara but not really "waterproof". I really recommend this mascara to anyone who wants to try it but if you want a real "waterproof" I defiantly would invest my money somewhere else. Other than that it's a great mascara and really makes my eyelashes stand out.
Stephanie H.
Paterson
It's waterproof, gives you full voluminous lashes, smudge proof and it's a great price! I like the packaging and I use this everyday. No cons at the moment, the tube has lasted me a month and some change so far. I would buy again once this tube has finished
Carly M.
Naperville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
A product i will splurge on! I love this stuff. I use it everyday and definitely find this product to be worth it. Long lasting and not clumpy. Hardly runs like other brands. Very faithful to this brand
Claudia R.
Miami Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Iconic is exactly what I feel like when wearing this mascara. I already have very long lashes and this is perfect when I want a dramatic eye for a nighttime event. I've only purchased once, because of price, but I would totally buy again!
Emily N.
This is my holy grail mascara. No other mascara holds a curl like this mascara does. Your lashes will not budge throughout the day. It gives amazing volume and provides incredible length. People always ask if I'm wearing falsies now that I've started using this.
Michele W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite mascara ever!!!!! It goes on so smoothly, no clumping, no spider lashes. It stays on through sweat, rain, and life. I've gotten so many people hooked on this. For the price, you are getting a fantastic mascara.
Saudia A.
Bought at Dillard's counter. Perfect for lower lashes and really gives you a bright eyed doll like look. Easy to apply and with just two coats your good to go. And little hard to take off at the end of the day but at least you know it wears for a long time.
Lexi H.
Stephens City, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of THE BEST mascaras I have ever tried! The packaging is beautiful and the wand is exactly what you'd want in a mascara. It's waterproof and it means it! It doesn't smudge! It is definitely worth the price, in my opinion.
Vicky Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided to keep it. I didn't know it was so difficult to remove off my face! What's the best removal method for this?
Iris Z.
Toronto
Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof version? How else does it compare? Thanks!