BY DIOR

A spectacular waterproof mascara formula that curls lashes and adds volume. This revolutionary waterproof formula glides on with a curved brush to deliver the exceptional curling power of Diorshow Iconic mascara. The curved brush, inspired by professional hair care curling tools, styles every lash from bottom to top. High-precision ingredients provide intense definition and hold without clumping or smudging, and the revolutionary formula creates instant oversized volume and curl day after day.

• I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided to keep i...1 Answers
  • Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof version? How...1 Answers
Fiona H.
Sheboygan
The waterproof aspect of this Dior mascara is fantastic and does what it says. The curl of the brush is a little awkward, but I got used to it and love it. It is a little pricey, but I think it is worth it for what it does. I was a first time user and I would for sure buy this product again.
Nathalia C.
If you're looking for just enough drama to be edgy on your day-to-day, look no further! This mascara is my go-to. It applies and layers beautifully, does not—I repeat, does not—flake at all, gives the lashes a beautiful finish. I try other mascaras often, being the curious gemini that I am, but I keep coming back to this cult favorite.
Ashley P.
Chula Vista, CA
I loved this product!! For some reason any time mascaras have that loopy curve to it I feel like it gives your eyelashes more depth and dosent make them as clumpy as other mascaras I have used. Like I love smashbox but I would rather use my maybeillne cat eyes because of the shape. This product I absolutely love it's gives me what I want and the quality is to die for. No comparing this to cat eye that's for sure. It's just a little pricey and out of my budget so it's not an everyday go for me but other than that no complaints here
Tiffany M.
Monaca, PA
This mascara is absolutely worth every single penny. The formula isn't super wet, yet isn't too dry! No flaking!! Gives a super lengthening and full lash affect. My favorite mascara !! I would absolutely recommend this mascara to everyone!!
Jacqueline M.
Holdrege, NE
This is a great mascara but not really "waterproof". I really recommend this mascara to anyone who wants to try it but if you want a real "waterproof" I defiantly would invest my money somewhere else. Other than that it's a great mascara and really makes my eyelashes stand out.
Bernadette M.
Petaluma, CA
I like this mascara a lot but feel like it could provide more 'oomph' in the volume department. The mascara does stay put during sweaty SoulCycle and bootcamp classes! Plus the waterproof mascaras seem to hold a curl better in my straight lashes than normal mascaras do.
Stephanie H.
Paterson
It's waterproof, gives you full voluminous lashes, smudge proof and it's a great price! I like the packaging and I use this everyday. No cons at the moment, the tube has lasted me a month and some change so far. I would buy again once this tube has finished
Carly M.
Naperville, IL
A product i will splurge on! I love this stuff. I use it everyday and definitely find this product to be worth it. Long lasting and not clumpy. Hardly runs like other brands. Very faithful to this brand
Ann S.
This mascara doesn't clump your lashes and helps to elongate and curl them. This mascara lasts throughout the day. I use this on a daily basis. It's easy to apply. I would buy this again and recommend this to others.
Claudia R.
Miami Beach, FL
Iconic is exactly what I feel like when wearing this mascara. I already have very long lashes and this is perfect when I want a dramatic eye for a nighttime event. I've only purchased once, because of price, but I would totally buy again!
Iris Z.
Toronto
Does this hold a curl better than the non-waterproof version? How else does it compare? Thanks!
Vicky Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought the waterproof mascara by accident and decided to keep it. I didn't know it was so difficult to remove off my face! What's the best removal method for this?