BY DIOR #88 in Mascara

Diorshow Iconic Waterproof, The Star Mascara Boasting Performances Hailed By The Press And Professional Makeup Artists Worldwide.
At The Heart Of The Waterproof Formula Is Lift Model Extrême™. This Complex Contains Latex Polymers, Like Those Used In Hairspray, To Coat Each Lash, Offering Ultimate Hold And Weightless Lashes.

Result:
Extravagant Curl.
New Colour Intensity, Deeper And More Vibrant.
Waterproof Resistance, Extreme Hold.

Make-up Finish:
Natural Curl.

Application Tips:
Apply Diorshow Iconic Waterproof Mascara By Rotating The Brush To Give Lashes A Styled Effect. After Carefully Wiping The Brush, Use The Tip To Create Beautifully Fanned Out Lashes.

Applicator:
Elastomer Brush.

Formula:
At The Heart Of The Waterproof Formula, Its Lash-care Enriched With Shaping Active Ingredients Densifies Natural Lashes, Promotes Growth*, Lifts And Visibly Sets Their Curl With Improved Results Each Day**.

*ex Vivo Test On Ingredients: Improvement Of Lash Dimensions, Demonstrated By Greater Visibility Of Natural Lash Growth.
**before And After Clinical Evaluation (1 Application Per Day For 4 Weeks): Improvement Of Natural Lash Curl After Application Of Diorshow Iconic Mascara.

• The price worth ? How good is the mascara?2 Answers
  • I usually like thinner silcone brushes and this looks lik...2 Answers
  • How much is this product?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I have very thin, sparse blonde eyelashes that do not hold a curl very well. I've been using this product for about a year now and it does exactly what is says it does! It curls and separates lashes with just the right amount on length and volume as well! Will definitely continue to purchase" in 65 reviews
  • "I have always had then straight lashes that would never curl, but now that has changed. This mascara is wonderful, it curls, lengthens and gives my lashes volume! Yes, it is more than I have ever spent for mascara, but I have always been told you get what you pay for!!!" in 30 reviews
  • "Seriously an amazing mascara, really helps keep my curls, not so much curling my lashes when I use, unless I already have an under coat, but it does not make my eyelashes drop like most non waterproof mascaras. Volume is great, length is amazing. Definitely recommend." in 13 reviews
  • "I don't even feel like I need to say anything else. I'm on my 2nd tube. It's amazing. It doesn't clump over time or with multiple coats, it thickens and lengthens, it feels so smooth going on. It's luxurious. It LASTS. It's also better than Dior's other mascaras, which are thicker and have spindly brushes, as opposed to a nice full one. This is my most expensive makeup item, but I'm never buying another drugstore mascara - and almost all my products are from the drugstore." in 12 reviews
  • "This is hands down the BEST mascara I have ever used! I've gone through so many mascaras and this one takes the cake. It doesn't make my lashes clumpy no matter how many coats I apply, it never flakes, I already have long lashes but this makes them extra long, super dark, voluminous and it curls them as you apply it! I will never use another mascara! It is so worth the splurge! " in 10 reviews
Brianna T.
Indianapolis, IN
I was honestly disappointed with this product and should give it a one star l, but it's more of a resentment because they discontinued a mascara that was so much better. Mine was exactly like this with gold instead of silver on the outside. I don't know if they changed the recipe and relabeked it or what but it's not as good. First, it irritates my eyes. Second, I used it maybe five times and it was already drying out and seemed empty. For the price of this product, it was not worth it. I don't know if I'd make the sacrifice to give it a second chance or not.
Kelli Y.
Harold
Review for: 090 OVER BLACK more...
I’ve been using this mascara for about a month now and it has quickly become my favorite! I love voluminous lashes and this gives me the look I am going for! My lashes stay curled all day. I have oily eyelids but I’ve never had any issues with with mascara running. It stays in place. I work 10 hour shifts so this is on at least 12 hours and I never have any issues.
Dana D.
Miami
Review for: 090 OVER BLACK more...
literally best mascara i’ve ever used. I SWEAR BY THIS. i’ve recommended it to all my friends. it’s not even THAT pricey; too faced better than sex is just as if not pricier. definitely worth the price. it curls and lengthens in one coat way better than my old routine did...and I used 4 mascaras from the drugstore stacked. PLS GET THIS YOU NEED IT
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
Review for: 090 OVER BLACK more...
I first tried this mascara years ago and really liked it. I was a teenager and honestly just got it because it was Dior, it’s nice and I like the wand but there are definitely drugstore mascaras that work just as well. This is what got me into the curled wand because it gives my lashes the lift they need since I have straight lashes.
Meaghan-Marie L.
Review for: 090 OVER BLACK more...
Can’t explain why I would pay so much for a mascara but, you seriously can’t go wrong with Dior.
I normally wear falsies almost everyday but, I will consistently repurchase this as it’s a great mascara whether you’re wearing falsies or not. Even wore this to the beach and had zero issues (was wearing setting spray so no raccoon eyes)
Kelsey J.
Review for: 090 OVER BLACK more...
This mascara is decent. It did give my lashes a nice, lengthened look. My lashes are already naturally curled so I don't know it it helps much with that. I went through two tubes of this and they both lasted about three months without much clumping. I would recommend but there is probably similar for cheap.
Ky T.
Review for: 090 OVER BLACK more...
This is a great mascara but not for someone with Asian lashes. It does hold my curl a little bit but my curl just seems to go back throughout the day. But if you have lashes that can hold a curl I would definitely recommend this product since it gives nice volume with a natural look!
Peggie Y.
Review for: 264 OVER BLUE, 090 OVER BLACK, Other more...
This is my favorite mascara, it beats the Tokyo Girl mascara by Shu Uemura that I used to use. I like that it is waterproof, so it doesn’t easily leave smudges (especially at the end of a long work day), the curling shape of the brush also helps with the application. My lashes are average length, and this mascara helps to intensify the density and color of my natural lashes, without leaving lumps of black stuff on my lashes like other brands of mascara. One tube of this mascara could last me a long time.
Gina L.
Review for: 090 OVER BLACK more...
Does a great job of lengthening lashes! When I look for a mascara I look for one that will volumizing and make my lashes look fuller. Unfortunately this mascara didn’t do that for me. But I’d recommend for people who need lengthening and circling!
🎀Amber N.
Review for: 090 OVER BLACK more...
I love this mascara and and already repurchased it a few times. This adds so much length to my lashes! I do have to build up a few layers to get the length I want but it doesn’t clump up so I don’t mind. I would definitely recommend!
Victoria S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I'm a mascara addict, does this provide length AND volume or just color?
Sophia S.
Does this mascara last all day or do you have to reapply?
marisol r.
Porterville, CA
Where do you get these kind of mascara?
Lianis H.
Is this mascara worth the money?
Nicole M.
I have short sparse lashes would this be good for me?