BeautyEyeMascaraDior
Diorshow Iconic Mascara

Dior Diorshow Iconic Mascara

by Dior

What it is: A mascara with an innovative oblique brush that curls and defines lashes. What it does: Diorshow Iconic Mascara is the latest in Dior's dazzling range of bestselling mascaras. Created backstage for fashion shows and celebrity red carpet...

What is the best at home foot exfoliation?
Works so good make sure you use it ?
What do you use to take off your mascara easy ?
Start your review of Dior Diorshow Iconic Mascara!
Carla G.
Alors ce mascara incroyable !! Je l’ai racheter. Contrairement à ce que l’on pourrais penser ça brosse viens recourber les cils c’est incroyable et viens apporter du volume et de la longueur. Mes cils sont extrêmement plats et ce mascara a été une révolution pour moi.
Nina J.
75011 Paris, 75011 Paris
This is a good mascara. Not the best but it does the job. I use it paired with my NARS mascara for more volume when i’m not wearing falsies.
Maxance D.
J’ai bien aimé ce produit, il est simple d’utilisation et je fais pas de pâtée sur les cils, peut être grossir l’emballage pour en avoir plus, j’ai les yeux vert et il correspond bien à mes yeux et à la taille de mes cils
Diwa &.
Villiers-le-Bel
Pour un effet super naturel, il sera parfait ! Il recourbe beaucoup les cils, les allonge aussi ! Le résultat est bien défini, presque du cil à cil ! N'attendez pas de volume par contre, ce n'est pas son boulot ! J'aime beaucoup de matière donc pas pour moi, mais sinon, mascara très bien qui respecte ses promesses !
Amanda R.
Mill Creek, WA
Dior Diorshow Iconic Mascara uploaded by Amanda R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Dior Diorshow Iconic Mascara has been my go-to mascara for the past decade+. I’ve dabbled here and there with other brands but I keep coming back to Diorshow Iconic time and time again. The brush does an excellent job of defining, adding volume and length to my lashes without being too heavy. This mascara never flakes for me, lasts all day and I get so many compliments on my lashes. I am fair skinned with strawberry blond hair and the chestnut color is flawless for me. My lashes are very light colored and long naturally and this mascara perfectly accentuates what I’m already working with :-) love love love love!
Robin B.
birmingham
Dior Diorshow Iconic Mascara uploaded by Robin B.
Purchased at: Sephora
This mascara really is just OK. I do not see the hype around it bc I have used drugstore mascaras that provide more volume and definition. The tube does look good of course, but I probably won’t be buying Dior eye makeup in the future. What are your thoughts if you’ve used this? In the pic you’ll see one eye with and one without. 🤍
Rachael Rae J.
Yakima, WA
Dior Diorshow Iconic Mascara uploaded by Rachael Rae J.
I love this mascara. It makes my lashes look beautiful with just one coat. I received free for my honest review. I think you can see by the photo how amazing it is.
Abby  O.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Dior Diorshow Iconic Mascara uploaded by Abby  O.
**UPDATED MY REVIEW** Used a heated eyelash curler with this and roll the tube between my hands to warm it up, and it works very well now. Super disappointed with this Mascara after all the hype I heard. It does absolutely nothing for my lashes, barely any curl or lift or lengthening. So not worth the $29 I spent! Cannot believe that this expensive of a mascara was so incredibly disappointing. Never again!!
Susan  B.
Saint Marys, GA
This expensive mascara is my go-to on date night! The deep pigmentation can't be beat. It really showcases fluttery lashes in a pinch. I always keep one in my travel case and highly recommend it!
Vastante E.
Dior Diorshow Iconic Mascara uploaded by Vastante E.
When I was a job-up, I was expecting a product that was easy to use, and that's what it was. He has exceeded my expectations. Liquid, it's just so clumpy, it's perfect for me, and I don't get dirty! Besides, it's very well cleaned.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...