BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A mascara with an innovative oblique brush that curls and defines lashes. Diorshow Iconic Mascara is the latest in Dior's dazzling range of bestselling mascaras. Created backstage for fashion shows and celebrity red carpet events, the Iconic mascara features an oblique cut brush that gives an extra lash-curling effect. With its long, skinny teeth, the plastic comb brush allows you to precisely coat each lash one-by-one, creating a long, separated fan of lashes that usually takes the skill of a makeup artist. The extra-hold formula provides a 24 hour-curl with 100% smudge-proof results. Inspired by the tailoring technique of cutting fabric on the bias to create maximum curve, the Iconic brush features soft silicone bristles that spiral around the stem to lift, curl, and separate every lash.

• I'm looking for a mascara that gives me an effect of false lashes...2 Answers
  • Is Dior mascara better than sephora's better than sex mascara??2 Answers
  • Is the mascara really worth it ? Would it dry out quickly?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Marijke D.
Hollister, CA
Review for: #090 Black
I don’t wear tons of makeup every day but I do wear mascara any time I go out. Because of that, I buy this. Yes it’s pricier than drugstore brands but it made such a difference. I even had friends asking what mascara I use! It’s simply amazing or shall I say “iconic” 😜
Amy K.
Review for: #090 Black
I used this for quite some time, but unfortunately I developed an allergy to it. For the price, it's a super great product. I just feel like my lashes were weighed down and didn't stay curled. I'm willing to give this product another try, I'm a sucker for a good mascara.
Alexis G.
Review for: #090 Black
Not the best mascara for sparse, straight lashes but works well with bottom lashes. I found that the more dried out the tube got, the better it worked for my lashes but the performance was not worthy of the amount I paid for it.
Sandy C.
Winters, CA
Review for: #090 Black
Dior Diorshow Mascara I love #DIOR MAKEUP in general, but this mascara is great. Its effective without clumping. I pair it with their primer, which is also great. I use it daily and it's worth the price.
Lori S.
Cumming, GA
Review for: #090 Black
Along with the Dior primer, this is my fave mascara. It doesn’t smudge (a first for me) and we’ll defines my lashes! The packaging is beautiful and sleek. I have green eyes. Repeat user!
Jill A.
New York , NY
Review for: #090 Black
My new favorite mascara! I used to use the other diorshow but I stopped because it made my eyelashes to clumpy. This one is great!! Separates my lashes and makes them long thick
Jaclyn P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this after looking for a mascara to replace Benefit's They're Real (I just got tired after years of trying to take it off every night). This came highly recommended by a lot of reviewers and I use Dior's Lash Primer so I decided to give this a go. It has the same brush as the primer and I've loved it in that product. The actual formula itself is good, but I think the brush makes this fall a little flat for me. I don't get the lift and the length with this mascara that I see with others. I dont think the bristles are stiff enough to really grab my lashes. It stays put which is definitely a plus, but I was a little disappointed with it's overall performance :(
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This would be a decent mascara for someone who just needs some slight thickening and blackening but nothing more. I was disappointed since I was expecting at least some lengthening and curling but it didn't happen. There was also something wrong with my packaging. It was very pretty and sleek but it would not close properly and therefore dried out within two weeks which was highly disappointing at that price.
To me the price is way to high since you could get the same from any lash tint or drugstore mascara but it all depends on what you're looking for in a mascara.
It is extra black and that's really great and the wand is nice and big with a tapered end to get those small lashes.
Julia A.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This used to be my favorite mascara. Easy to build and doesn't leave you with raccoon eyes, however, it can tend to clump and is very expensive. The mascara is a bit thicker than I like, though I used to get compliments and people often asked which mascara I was using so they could get the same one. I do recommend it, but for the price tag I think there are better options.
Scout I.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this mascara for years and I love it. It makes my eyelashes look really full, dark, and long. My only complaint is that it's really hard to get off and makes my makeup removal routine more annoying. I keep alternating between this and the classic Diorshow Mascara, and still can't quite decide which I like better. But I would definitely recommend it if you want your lashes to look crazy long!
Emily L.
Cheshire, CT
What's the best dior mascara
Elizabeth S.
Is this mascara or the curved brush Dior mascara better? I want to buy one of them but don't want to spend $28 on each of them to decide which one is better.
Alissa I.
Hamtramck, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is Dior mascara better than sephora's better than sex mascara??
Lorena H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone with short, thin lashes tried this? If so what were your results?
Sharla W.
Richland, MS
Does this mascara make you look like your wearing false lashes?