BY DIOR

The First Lash-lifting Mascara By Dior.
Enriched With A Unique Lifting Formula, Diorshow Iconic Perfectly Sculpts, Stretches And Curls Lashes With Impeccable Hold And Exceptional Definition.

Make-up Finish:
Natural Curl.

Application Tips:
Apply Diorshow Iconic Mascara By Rotating The Brush To Give Lashes A Styled Effect. After Carefully Wiping The Brush, Use The Tip To Create Beautifully Fanned Out Lashes.

Applicator:
Elastomer Brush.

Formula:
Its Lash-care Formula Enriched With Shaping Active Ingredients Densifies Natural Lashes, Promotes Growth*, Lifts And Visibly Sets Their Curl With Improved Results Each Day**.

*ex Vivo Test On Ingredients: Improvement Of Lash Dimensions, Demonstrated By Greater Visibility Of Natural Lash Growth.
**before And After Clinical Evaluation (1 Application Per Day For 4 Weeks): Improvement Of Natural Lash Curl After Application Of Diorshow Iconic Mascara.

• I'm looking for a mascara that gives me an effect of false lashes...2 Answers
  • Is Dior mascara better than sephora's better than sex mascara??2 Answers
  • Is the mascara really worth it ? Would it dry out quickly?1 Answers
Carmen P.
San Antonio, TX
This is my favorite mascara. $30 for a mascara is a lot, but this has been worth it. I have thin fine lashes. Diorshow gives my the right amount of product and doesn’t clump. If I want a natural look, I rock this with my foundation and still feel feminine and beautiful.
Christina R.
Roanoke
Review for: Dior Diorshow Iconic Mascara Chestnut 0.33 oz more...
Good mascara.  A bit pricey, but definitely separates and lengthens my lashes.  Stays on all day, as well.  I chose the brown because I feel it looks more natural than black.  Second time purchasing and will continue to purchase.
Amy K.
Review for: #090 Black more...
I used this for quite some time, but unfortunately I developed an allergy to it. For the price, it's a super great product. I just feel like my lashes were weighed down and didn't stay curled. I'm willing to give this product another try, I'm a sucker for a good mascara.
Marijke D.
Hollister, CA
Review for: #090 Black more...
I don’t wear tons of makeup every day but I do wear mascara any time I go out. Because of that, I buy this. Yes it’s pricier than drugstore brands but it made such a difference. I even had friends asking what mascara I use! It’s simply amazing or shall I say “iconic” 😜
Alexis G.
Review for: #090 Black more...
Not the best mascara for sparse, straight lashes but works well with bottom lashes. I found that the more dried out the tube got, the better it worked for my lashes but the performance was not worthy of the amount I paid for it.
Jill A.
Review for: #090 Black more...
My new favorite mascara! I used to use the other diorshow but I stopped because it made my eyelashes to clumpy. This one is great!! Separates my lashes and makes them long thick
Jaclyn P.
I bought this after looking for a mascara to replace Benefit's They're Real (I just got tired after years of trying to take it off every night). This came highly recommended by a lot of reviewers and I use Dior's Lash Primer so I decided to give this a go. It has the same brush as the primer and I've loved it in that product. The actual formula itself is good, but I think the brush makes this fall a little flat for me. I don't get the lift and the length with this mascara that I see with others. I dont think the bristles are stiff enough to really grab my lashes. It stays put which is definitely a plus, but I was a little disappointed with it's overall performance :(
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This would be a decent mascara for someone who just needs some slight thickening and blackening but nothing more. I was disappointed since I was expecting at least some lengthening and curling but it didn't happen. There was also something wrong with my packaging. It was very pretty and sleek but it would not close properly and therefore dried out within two weeks which was highly disappointing at that price.
To me the price is way to high since you could get the same from any lash tint or drugstore mascara but it all depends on what you're looking for in a mascara.
It is extra black and that's really great and the wand is nice and big with a tapered end to get those small lashes.
Julia A.
San Diego, CA
This used to be my favorite mascara. Easy to build and doesn't leave you with raccoon eyes, however, it can tend to clump and is very expensive. The mascara is a bit thicker than I like, though I used to get compliments and people often asked which mascara I was using so they could get the same one. I do recommend it, but for the price tag I think there are better options.
Scout I.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been using this mascara for years and I love it. It makes my eyelashes look really full, dark, and long. My only complaint is that it's really hard to get off and makes my makeup removal routine more annoying. I keep alternating between this and the classic Diorshow Mascara, and still can't quite decide which I like better. But I would definitely recommend it if you want your lashes to look crazy long!
Emily L.
Cheshire, CT
What's the best dior mascara
Elizabeth S.
Is this mascara or the curved brush Dior mascara better? I want to buy one of them but don't want to spend $28 on each of them to decide which one is better.
Dani S.
I'm looking for a mascara that gives me an effect of false lashes! Would it work for it? Would it give me long and full lashes?
Sharla W.
Richland, MS
Does this mascara make you look like your wearing false lashes?
Deja T.
Denver, CO
Is this mascara truly as amazing as everyone makes it sound ?