BY DIOR

The first lash-lifting mascara by Dior.
Enriched with a unique lifting formula, Diorshow Iconic perfectly sculpts, stretches and curls lashes with impeccable hold and exceptional definition.

Makeup Finish:

Natural curl.

Application Tips:

Apply Diorshow Iconic mascara by rotating the brush to give lashes a styled effect. After carefully wiping the brush, use the tip to create beautifully fanned out lashes.

Formula:

Its lash-care formula enriched with shaping active ingredients densifies natural lashes, promotes growth*, lifts and visibly sets their curl with improved results each day**.

*Ex vivo test on ingredients: improvement of lash dimensions, demonstrated by greater visibility of natural lash growth.
**Before and after clinical evaluation (1 application per day for 4 weeks): improvement of natural lash curl after application of Diorshow Iconic mascara.

• Can anyone recommend a good budget mascara for length and...3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a mascara that gives me an effect of fals...2 Answers
  • Is Dior mascara better than sephora's better than sex mas...2 Answers
Carmen P.
San Antonio, TX
This is my favorite mascara. $30 for a mascara is a lot, but this has been worth it. I have thin fine lashes. Diorshow gives my the right amount of product and doesn’t clump. If I want a natural look, I rock this with my foundation and still feel feminine and beautiful.
Christina R.
Roanoke
Review for: Dior Diorshow Iconic Mascara Chestnut 0.33 oz more...
Good mascara.  A bit pricey, but definitely separates and lengthens my lashes.  Stays on all day, as well.  I chose the brown because I feel it looks more natural than black.  Second time purchasing and will continue to purchase.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: 090 BLACK more...
For a high end mascara I really like the way this one goes on! The applicator is nice and I thought it was easy to keep clean and didn’t clump. It doesn’t have too much flake and I wear glasses so I really like that
Shiva S.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Makeup - Christian Dior - DiorShow Iconic High Definition Lash Curler Mascara - #268 Navy Blue 10ml/0.33oz more...
One of my favorite mascaras! The bristles hug my lashes giving them an even coat from base to tip and thin enough that I can build, build, build! It only looks clumpy if I go overboard with the layers but I love how versatile this mascara is - I can give myself the fresh, light look or heavy drama lashes!
Amy K.
Review for: 090 BLACK more...
I used this for quite some time, but unfortunately I developed an allergy to it. For the price, it's a super great product. I just feel like my lashes were weighed down and didn't stay curled. I'm willing to give this product another try, I'm a sucker for a good mascara.
Marijke D.
Hollister, CA
Review for: 090 BLACK more...
I don’t wear tons of makeup every day but I do wear mascara any time I go out. Because of that, I buy this. Yes it’s pricier than drugstore brands but it made such a difference. I even had friends asking what mascara I use! It’s simply amazing or shall I say “iconic” 😜
Alexis G.
Review for: 090 BLACK more...
Not the best mascara for sparse, straight lashes but works well with bottom lashes. I found that the more dried out the tube got, the better it worked for my lashes but the performance was not worthy of the amount I paid for it.
Jasmine K.
Cornelius, OR
Dior makes good expensive mascara. I recommend for anyone who wants to spend a ton of money on one single product...lol! Not my thing though, but I decided to give them a good rating anyway. I don’t buy this crap
Jill A.
Review for: 090 BLACK more...
My new favorite mascara! I used to use the other diorshow but I stopped because it made my eyelashes to clumpy. This one is great!! Separates my lashes and makes them long thick
Jaclyn P.
I bought this after looking for a mascara to replace Benefit's They're Real (I just got tired after years of trying to take it off every night). This came highly recommended by a lot of reviewers and I use Dior's Lash Primer so I decided to give this a go. It has the same brush as the primer and I've loved it in that product. The actual formula itself is good, but I think the brush makes this fall a little flat for me. I don't get the lift and the length with this mascara that I see with others. I dont think the bristles are stiff enough to really grab my lashes. It stays put which is definitely a plus, but I was a little disappointed with it's overall performance :(
Emily L.
Cheshire, CT
What's the best dior mascara
Elizabeth S.
Is this mascara or the curved brush Dior mascara better? I want to buy one of them but don't want to spend $28 on each of them to decide which one is better.
Georgia F.
Suffolk, Bungay
Can anyone recommend a good budget mascara for length and volume that doesnt end up clumping?? I love using Dior Diorshow Iconic High Definition Lash Curler Mascara but ideally would love something similar but half the price
Alissa I.
Hamtramck, MI
Is Dior mascara better than sephora's better than sex mascara??
Dani S.
I'm looking for a mascara that gives me an effect of false lashes! Would it work for it? Would it give me long and full lashes?