Dior Diorshow Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara Brown uploaded by Lashonda H.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

kethley a.
essa mascara e muito bvoa e dura bastante passo ela todos os dias e pretendo ter mais dela por que a minha ja esta acabando kkkkkkk
ela realmente dura muito só é um pouquinho dificil de tirar kkkk mais assim que e bom mesmo ner mas adoro essa marcara
Karelyn G.
maracay
As a professional make-up artist I can recommend not only this mask for eyelashes but also all the mascara of the Dior house since apart from giving volume to the eyelashes is long lasting
Chloe M.
Aberfoyle, Stirling
This mascara is amazing it's highly waterproof and is really pigmented it it's great value for money and completely worth it I would defiantly recommend his product to anyone looking for a great go to mascara
Makeup S.
The extra-black shade, combined with a rich, creamy formula and a bushy brush, creates a more obvious statement eye and best part is it's waterproof so I don't need to worry about any smudges.
Kata M.
Nicest Mascara I own. It looks so professional, and works great. My lashes have never looked longer and thicker.
A little bit on the expensive side, but it is worth the investment.
Would recommend, and will be purchasing again. Great product!
Anna D.
Metairie, LA
A really nice high end brown mascara. It helps to promote a natural look, however, my lashes dry out a little bit. I think its the mascara that's striping away the natural oils in my lashes.
Sofía
This product is simply perfect is too easy to apply and it has a good result. You will love beautiful. I put it in a half morning and at night it was still perfect. I will buy it again for sure.
Vivien K.
Maple Ridge, BC
I really like the color, I mostly use black mascara but on some random days I like to use brown mascara to make my lashes seem a bit more nutral. This is a steal! I recommend to all, it is so long lasting!
katie k.
I love love love love this mascara!!! It is so easy to allpy and it does not clump after application! It makes my lashes look soo long and voluminous!! It is sooo light weight and it is very bold!! I would purchase this product again! It is an absolute hit!!!
Gabriella X.
Juazeiro
Ele é muito bom eu vi um documentário que a Rihanna usada resolvi comprar poder testar maravilhoso ele não sei se o documentário era verdade mas ele é maravilhoso top de linha recomendo minha mãe e usa minha tia usa e elas aprovam