Dior Diorshow Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara Brown uploaded by Lashonda H.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Nathalia P.
Monroe, NY
have been blessed with long lashes, but sensitive eyes. I have tried lots of mascaras, but this is the best. It doesn't clump on my long lashes, it just makes them pop and look even longer and thicker, but it doesn't bother my sensitive eyes. It is easily removed with micellar water or waterproof makeup remover, but doesn't leave rings under your eyes. I swear by it. I will leave the house without makeup--except for this mascara. It really brings out your eyes. Buy it. Try it.
Ashley G.
Love. This makes my lashes pop and exaggerates them even fuller. When I tried LancĂ´me and Clinique they flaked and rubbed off by the end of the day.. this lasts all day. 20-30$ solid price lasts a while.
Phylicia C.
GREAT mascara!! but wayyyyy to expensive! I wish it was a lot cheaper because I loved it ! I cant justify the price tho.;
Natalie E.
This is the best mascara I have every used it curls my lashes all day and it doesn't smudge
Maja S.
Seattle, WA
Love this little waterproof number. When given the choice I'd still pick Benefit's They're Real because to me there really is no comparison, but this is definitely a solid, strong, bold looking and great feeling mascara.
Jenna L.
Washington, DC
Iconic is my favorite brand of Christina Dior mascara. It doesn't make my eyelashes chunky or sticky - just adds beautiful length to them and stays on for many hours.
Jully F.
Ossining , NY
If you are looking for volume that's the mascara but only if you want expend a little more money
Julie L.
This mascara is the star pupil in my makeup bag! It adds length and curled to my lashes and I use it every day! It is most definitely every penny.
Tahyda F.
These are a bit pricey, but they are definitely great quality.... great coverage volume and lengthening, but I honestly won't pay this much for masacara again... especially when some drugstore brands are just as good.
Lyn P.
Toronto
This mascara is amazing. I love that it's brown because it makes my lashes look natural. I live how it makes my lashes look longer.