Dior Diorshow Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara Brown uploaded by Lashonda H.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

stephanie U.
I would love to try this mascara soon!!! Anybody who try this mascara please ?? Is good or not thank you
Maria R.
It good but wouldn't recommended if you go swimming or its raining because the mascara kind of goes away
Venni M.
Atlanta, GA
The price is absurd! I regret buying a $20 mascara. I found other mascaras for $6 that do better.
Jully F.
Ossining, NY
If you are looking for volume that's the mascara but only if you want expend a little more money
Baylee S.
Maryville, MO
Love love love this mascara! i use it every single day on my lower lashes! Can't go without it
Stephanie V.
Best mascara I've ever used. I will only purchase this mascara. It didn't smudge under my eye
Natalia H.
Medford, NY
Love love this mascara so much, I've tried some of Dior and this one is really my favorite
Jeanie L.
This looks interesting. Really looking for a good waterproof mascara. Hopefully this works
Natalie E.
This is the best mascara I have every used it curls my lashes all day and it doesn't smudge
kethley a.
essa mascara e muito bvoa e dura bastante passo ela todos os dias e pretendo ter mais dela por que a minha ja esta acabando kkkkkkk
ela realmente dura muito só é um pouquinho dificil de tirar kkkk mais assim que e bom mesmo ner mas adoro essa marcara