Add a Photo

#303 in Mascara
Photo (1)
Jackie K.
Jackie K.

I am highly selective when it comes to mascara. I was introduced to Dior Iconic at a Nordstrom event and will never go back to anything else. The brush makes application so much easier- even for someone who doesn't have a very steady hand. I also like how the curved brush accentuates the end lashes. Also stays on whole day perfectly!
Julie L.
Julie L.

This mascara is the star pupil in my makeup bag! It adds length and curled to my lashes and I use it every day! It is most definitely every penny.
Jully F.
Jully F.
Ossining, New York

If you are looking for volume that's the mascara but only if you want expend a little more money
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Washington, DC

Iconic is my favorite brand of Christina Dior mascara. It doesn't make my eyelashes chunky or sticky - just adds beautiful length to them and stays on for many hours.
Lashonda H.
Lashonda H.
Waco, TX

This is one of the best waterproof shadows I've used. I love the extension and the protection from tears as well since my eyes water a lot. I was a little upset to see this was the only waterproof Dior carries...at least that's what I was told.
Natalie E.
Natalie E.

This is the best mascara I have every used it curls my lashes all day and it doesn't smudge
Jeanie L.
Jeanie L.

This looks interesting. Really looking for a good waterproof mascara. Hopefully this works
Emily P.
Emily P.

I really love the Dior Diorshow Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara because it makes your lashes look incredible. This is one of my favorite high-quality and luxury products because it does make your lashes look larger than life. Plus, the brown shade gives it a more natural look, which I always love.
kethley a.
kethley a.

essa mascara e muito bvoa e dura bastante passo ela todos os dias e pretendo ter mais dela por que a minha ja esta acabando kkkkkkk
ela realmente dura muito só é um pouquinho dificil de tirar kkkk mais assim que e bom mesmo ner mas adoro essa marcara
Kata M.
Kata M.

Nicest Mascara I own. It looks so professional, and works great. My lashes have never looked longer and thicker.
A little bit on the expensive side, but it is worth the investment.
Would recommend, and will be purchasing again. Great product!