Add a Photo

#257 in Mascara
Photo (1)
Maria R.
Maria R.

It good but wouldn't recommended if you go swimming or its raining because the mascara kind of goes away
Bre B.
Bre B.
Las Vegas

i was looking for a waterproof mascara for everyday wear and there something about this product my eyes did not like I tried so hard to try different techniques to wear. Did not work for me.
Megha B.
Megha B.
Clarkston, MI

This is a great waterproof mascara that make your eyelashes look natural and voluminous. This brown mascara looks natural and last for a very long time. It's is expensive but it works very well and would totally recommend this product
Grace S.
Grace S.
Moses Lake, WA

Very pretty! I love the brown because it gives such a natural look to your eyelashes. Love love love! Worth the price.
Kiran D.
Kiran D.
Southampton

My lashes are long but point downwards and for me this mascara didn't do a lot for me. I'd much rather use L'Oréal telescopic mascara. I really didn't like the mascara wand and would not buy or recommend this mascara to anyone with lashes like me.
Tara H.
Tara H.
San Francisco, CA

So many brands market their mascara as waterproof, but I know from experience that they use this word liberally. I bought this (rather pricey) Dior mascara for a wedding, knowing I'd be crying, and it was a hit! I definitely cried, and my mascara definitely didn't smear.
Anna D.
Anna D.
Metairie, LA

A really nice high end brown mascara. It helps to promote a natural look, however, my lashes dry out a little bit. I think its the mascara that's striping away the natural oils in my lashes.
daniella z.
daniella z.

anytime i want a dramatic lash look. helps my lashes to highlight more, with great volume and lenght. def one of me favorites.
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Washington, DC

Iconic is my favorite brand of Christina Dior mascara. It doesn't make my eyelashes chunky or sticky - just adds beautiful length to them and stays on for many hours.
Evelyn J.
Evelyn J.
San Antonio, TX

I am a cook so I am always sweating so this mascara was perfect for me especially because I don't wear a lot of makeup but I love looking like a woman so if I don't wear anything I wear this mascara because I know it's going to make me look like I've had 9 hours of sleep. I love how my eyes pop and how long my lashes look wearing it this is a must-have.

Join Now