Dior Diorshow Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara Brown uploaded by Lashonda H.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Coral Gables, FL
There's no doubt that Dior has THE BEST mascara in the game. All of their applicators are designed for longer and more volume for your lashes. I would never trade my Dior mascara for any other brand. I purchase mine at Sephora and I usually switch between the different style applicators.
Nathalia P.
Nathalia P.
Monroe, NY
have been blessed with long lashes, but sensitive eyes. I have tried lots of mascaras, but this is the best. It doesn't clump on my long lashes, it just makes them pop and look even longer and thicker, but it doesn't bother my sensitive eyes. It is easily removed with micellar water or waterproof makeup remover, but doesn't leave rings under your eyes. I swear by it. I will leave the house without makeup--except for this mascara. It really brings out your eyes. Buy it. Try it.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Love. This makes my lashes pop and exaggerates them even fuller. When I tried Lancôme and Clinique they flaked and rubbed off by the end of the day.. this lasts all day. 20-30$ solid price lasts a while.
Phylicia C.
Phylicia C.
GREAT mascara!! but wayyyyy to expensive! I wish it was a lot cheaper because I loved it ! I cant justify the price tho.;
Natalie E.
Natalie E.
This is the best mascara I have every used it curls my lashes all day and it doesn't smudge
Maja S.
Maja S.
Seattle, WA
Love this little waterproof number. When given the choice I'd still pick Benefit's They're Real because to me there really is no comparison, but this is definitely a solid, strong, bold looking and great feeling mascara.
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Washington, DC
Iconic is my favorite brand of Christina Dior mascara. It doesn't make my eyelashes chunky or sticky - just adds beautiful length to them and stays on for many hours.
Jully F.
Jully F.
Ossining , NY
If you are looking for volume that's the mascara but only if you want expend a little more money
Jackie K.
Jackie K.
I am highly selective when it comes to mascara. I was introduced to Dior Iconic at a Nordstrom event and will never go back to anything else. The brush makes application so much easier- even for someone who doesn't have a very steady hand. I also like how the curved brush accentuates the end lashes. Also stays on whole day perfectly!
Lyn P.
Lyn P.
Toronto
This mascara is amazing. I love that it's brown because it makes my lashes look natural. I live how it makes my lashes look longer.