Dior Diorshow Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara Brown uploaded by Lashonda H.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Natalie E.
Natalie E.
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
This is the best mascara I have every used it curls my lashes all day and it doesn't smudge
Jeanie L.
Jeanie L.
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
This looks interesting. Really looking for a good waterproof mascara. Hopefully this works
Emily P.
Emily P.
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
I really love the Dior Diorshow Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara because it makes your lashes look incredible. This is one of my favorite high-quality and luxury products because it does make your lashes look larger than life. Plus, the brown shade gives it a more natural look, which I always love.
Tahyda F.
Tahyda F.
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
These are a bit pricey, but they are definitely great quality.... great coverage volume and lengthening, but I honestly won't pay this much for masacara again... especially when some drugstore brands are just as good.
Phylicia C.
Phylicia C.
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
GREAT mascara!! but wayyyyy to expensive! I wish it was a lot cheaper because I loved it ! I cant justify the price tho.;
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Blue Springs, MO
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
I have used this mascara for a very long time because I use it in a little make up trick of mine. I have blue eyes, so if I really want a doe-eyed effect, I will use this on my bottom lashes only with a little bit of white liner in my waterline. It honestly helps open your eyes and contrast to your lashes and eyeliner, which for me are usually black.
Anecdotally, I use the black version on my top lashes and I'm in love with it. Dior mascaras do not flake, run, and they're not messy.I have repurchase them over and over again. There is nothing like it.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
Love. This makes my lashes pop and exaggerates them even fuller. When I tried Lancôme and Clinique they flaked and rubbed off by the end of the day.. this lasts all day. 20-30$ solid price lasts a while.
Nathalia P.
Nathalia P.
Monroe, NY
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
have been blessed with long lashes, but sensitive eyes. I have tried lots of mascaras, but this is the best. It doesn't clump on my long lashes, it just makes them pop and look even longer and thicker, but it doesn't bother my sensitive eyes. It is easily removed with micellar water or waterproof makeup remover, but doesn't leave rings under your eyes. I swear by it. I will leave the house without makeup--except for this mascara. It really brings out your eyes. Buy it. Try it.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Coral Gables, FL
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
There's no doubt that Dior has THE BEST mascara in the game. All of their applicators are designed for longer and more volume for your lashes. I would never trade my Dior mascara for any other brand. I purchase mine at Sephora and I usually switch between the different style applicators.
Susan A.
Susan A.
Brooklyn , NY
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
It's good but honestly sometimes I feel the drugstore brand does the same for less. I love that it's waterproof.