Add a Photo

#303 in Mascara
Photo (1)
Clarisse T.
Clarisse T.

My go to water proof mascara. i like it, it doesn't smudge and it gets the job done. its not clumpy at all. i recommend.
daniella z.
daniella z.

anytime i want a dramatic lash look. helps my lashes to highlight more, with great volume and lenght. def one of me favorites.
Nhuy B.
Nhuy B.
Clarksville, TN

I love love this mascara. It's waterproof and it doesn't feel heavy once apply. It's easy to use and it isn't clumpy. You'll see instant change once put on.
Evelyn J.
Evelyn J.
San Antonio, TX

I am a cook so I am always sweating so this mascara was perfect for me especially because I don't wear a lot of makeup but I love looking like a woman so if I don't wear anything I wear this mascara because I know it's going to make me look like I've had 9 hours of sleep. I love how my eyes pop and how long my lashes look wearing it this is a must-have.
Tatum B.
Tatum B.
Wichita Falls, TX

A must have mascara if you love water proof. Doesn't transfer and no fall out throughout the day. Just amazing.
Katherin J.
Katherin J.
Bronx, NY

I really like this mascara. It is long lasting and it doesn't melt off like other mascaras. It's so rich and smooth and extends my lashes really well. This is a must buy.
Grace S.
Grace S.
Moses Lake, WA

Very pretty! I love the brown because it gives such a natural look to your eyelashes. Love love love! Worth the price.
Megha B.
Megha B.
Clarkston, MI

This is a great waterproof mascara that make your eyelashes look natural and voluminous. This brown mascara looks natural and last for a very long time. It's is expensive but it works very well and would totally recommend this product
Bre B.
Bre B.
Las Vegas

i was looking for a waterproof mascara for everyday wear and there something about this product my eyes did not like I tried so hard to try different techniques to wear. Did not work for me.
Maria R.
Maria R.

It good but wouldn't recommended if you go swimming or its raining because the mascara kind of goes away