Add a Photo

#257 in Mascara
Photo (1)
Ariane K.
Ariane K.

Great color, water proof. Easy to apply. But I'll still stick my favorite. Love the packing, easy to find in my local stores for a great price.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

Love it. Obsessed with it. Product goes of flawlessly and has a natural finish! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!
Claudia C.
Claudia C.

The Diorshow Iconic mascaras have a different brush from the original Diorshow and the formula dries out quickly like most Christian Dior mascaras. I've tried all the Diorshow mascaras and have not gone back to them. I wouldn't recommend them to people because I think they have better mascaras at better price points.
Natalia M.
Natalia M.
North Babylon, NY

Love love this mascara so much, I've tried some of Dior and this one is really my favorite
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Mecca, CA

I'm in live with the way my lashes look with this Christian Dior mascara- it's perfection on your lashes amazing šŸ‘€
Clarisse T.
Clarisse T.

My go to water proof mascara. i like it, it doesn't smudge and it gets the job done. its not clumpy at all. i recommend.
katie k.
katie k.

I love love love love this mascara!!! It is so easy to allpy and it does not clump after application! It makes my lashes look soo long and voluminous!! It is sooo light weight and it is very bold!! I would purchase this product again! It is an absolute hit!!!
Jully F.
Jully F.
Ossining, New York

If you are looking for volume that's the mascara but only if you want expend a little more money
Julie L.
Julie L.

This mascara is the star pupil in my makeup bag! It adds length and curled to my lashes and I use it every day! It is most definitely every penny.
Jackie K.
Jackie K.

I am highly selective when it comes to mascara. I was introduced to Dior Iconic at a Nordstrom event and will never go back to anything else. The brush makes application so much easier- even for someone who doesn't have a very steady hand. I also like how the curved brush accentuates the end lashes. Also stays on whole day perfectly!

Join Now