Dior Diorshow Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara Brown uploaded by Lashonda H.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Clarisse T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to water proof mascara. i like it, it doesn't smudge and it gets the job done. its not clumpy at all. i recommend.
Grace S.
Moses Lake, WA
Very pretty! I love the brown because it gives such a natural look to your eyelashes. Love love love! Worth the price.
Melissa p.
Hayward, CA
This product is amazing I love it a lot, my lips look beautiful full of color, I recommend them a lot you will love it
Daijha B.
Stantonsburg, NC
have been blessed with long lashes, but sensitive eyes. I have tried lots of mascaras, but this is the best. It doesn't clump on my long lashes, it just makes them pop and look even longer and thicker, but it doesn't bother my sensitive eyes. It is easily removed with micellar water or waterproof makeup remover, but doesn't leave rings under your eyes. I swear by it. I will leave the house without makeup--except for this mascara. It really brings out your eyes. Buy it. Try it.
Brenda G.
Mecca, CA
I'm in live with the way my lashes look with this Christian Dior mascara- it's perfection on your lashes amazing 👀
Susan A.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's good but honestly sometimes I feel the drugstore brand does the same for less. I love that it's waterproof.
Tatum B.
Wichita Falls, TX
A must have mascara if you love water proof. Doesn't transfer and no fall out throughout the day. Just amazing.
tiana t.
Thomasville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara. It doesn't clump or smudge under your eyes. It lasts all day and it also lasts a long time
Maria Gabriela H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Para unas pestaòas como de pelicula usa el Dior extrema Waterproof Mascara, 30% mas largas y como de HOOLIWOOD.
Emily L.
Dearborn, MI
It makes the lashes so long with volume and it lasts the whole day and night, the color is so pigmented.