Dior Diorshow Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara Brown uploaded by Lashonda H.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Tahyda F.
Tahyda F.
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
These are a bit pricey, but they are definitely great quality.... great coverage volume and lengthening, but I honestly won't pay this much for masacara again... especially when some drugstore brands are just as good.
Lashonda H.
Lashonda H.
Waco, TX
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
This is one of the best waterproof shadows I've used. I love the extension and the protection from tears as well since my eyes water a lot. I was a little upset to see this was the only waterproof Dior carries...at least that's what I was told.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
I really love the Dior Diorshow Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara because it makes your lashes look incredible. This is one of my favorite high-quality and luxury products because it does make your lashes look larger than life. Plus, the brown shade gives it a more natural look, which I always love.
Evelyn J.
Evelyn J.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
I am a cook so I am always sweating so this mascara was perfect for me especially because I don't wear a lot of makeup but I love looking like a woman so if I don't wear anything I wear this mascara because I know it's going to make me look like I've had 9 hours of sleep. I love how my eyes pop and how long my lashes look wearing it this is a must-have.
daniella z.
daniella z.
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
anytime i want a dramatic lash look. helps my lashes to highlight more, with great volume and lenght. def one of me favorites.
Tatum B.
Tatum B.
Wichita Falls, TX
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
A must have mascara if you love water proof. Doesn't transfer and no fall out throughout the day. Just amazing.
Venni M.
Venni M.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
The price is absurd! I regret buying a $20 mascara. I found other mascaras for $6 that do better.
CrystalandRocky T.
CrystalandRocky T.
DARDANELLE, AR
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
I love this mascara so beautiful lasts me all day it's waterproof. I highly recommend this to anyone I use this at least once a week. Such a great brand in general worth taking the splurge I will repurchase
Kerri M.
Kerri M.
Lancaster, PA
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
Wish this was more cost effective. By far MY FAVORITE mascara ever! It is wonderful! I buy it at Sephora and save my pennies for it.
Susan A.
Susan A.
Brooklyn , NY
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
It's good but honestly sometimes I feel the drugstore brand does the same for less. I love that it's waterproof.