Dior Diorshow Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara Brown uploaded by Lashonda H.

BY DIOR

Clarisse T.
My go to water proof mascara. i like it, it doesn't smudge and it gets the job done. its not clumpy at all. i recommend.
Grace S.
Moses Lake, WA
Very pretty! I love the brown because it gives such a natural look to your eyelashes. Love love love! Worth the price.
Daijha B.
Stantonsburg, NC
have been blessed with long lashes, but sensitive eyes. I have tried lots of mascaras, but this is the best. It doesn't clump on my long lashes, it just makes them pop and look even longer and thicker, but it doesn't bother my sensitive eyes. It is easily removed with micellar water or waterproof makeup remover, but doesn't leave rings under your eyes. I swear by it. I will leave the house without makeup--except for this mascara. It really brings out your eyes. Buy it. Try it.
Brenda G.
Mecca, CA
I'm in live with the way my lashes look with this Christian Dior mascara- it's perfection on your lashes amazing 👀
Susan A.
Brooklyn, NY
It's good but honestly sometimes I feel the drugstore brand does the same for less. I love that it's waterproof.
tiana t.
Thomasville
I love this mascara. It doesn't clump or smudge under your eyes. It lasts all day and it also lasts a long time
Maria Gabriela H.
Para unas pestaòas como de pelicula usa el Dior extrema Waterproof Mascara, 30% mas largas y como de HOOLIWOOD.
Tatum B.
Wichita Falls, TX
A must have mascara if you love water proof. Doesn't transfer and no fall out throughout the day. Just amazing.
stephanie U.
I would love to try this mascara soon!!! Anybody who try this mascara please ?? Is good or not thank you
Emily L.
Dearborn, MI
It makes the lashes so long with volume and it lasts the whole day and night, the color is so pigmented.