Add a Photo

Megha B.
Clarkston, MI
Jan. 16, 2017, 4:18 p.m.
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
This is a great waterproof mascara that make your eyelashes look natural and voluminous. This brown mascara looks natural and last for a very long time. It's is expensive but it works very well and would totally recommend this product
Bre B.
Bre B.
Las Vegas
Jan. 16, 2017, 4:18 p.m.
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
i was looking for a waterproof mascara for everyday wear and there something about this product my eyes did not like I tried so hard to try different techniques to wear. Did not work for me.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Jan. 16, 2017, 3:53 p.m.
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
It good but wouldn't recommended if you go swimming or its raining because the mascara kind of goes away
Jackie K.
Jackie K.
Jan. 14, 2017, 11:47 p.m.
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
I am highly selective when it comes to mascara. I was introduced to Dior Iconic at a Nordstrom event and will never go back to anything else. The brush makes application so much easier- even for someone who doesn't have a very steady hand. I also like how the curved brush accentuates the end lashes. Also stays on whole day perfectly!
Julie L.
Julie L.
Jan. 12, 2017, 11:22 p.m.
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
This mascara is the star pupil in my makeup bag! It adds length and curled to my lashes and I use it every day! It is most definitely every penny.
Tatum B.
Tatum B.
Wichita Falls, TX
Feb. 7, 2017, 12:25 p.m.
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
A must have mascara if you love water proof. Doesn't transfer and no fall out throughout the day. Just amazing.
Evelyn J.
Evelyn J.
San Antonio, TX
Jan. 25, 2017, 12:02 p.m.
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
I am a cook so I am always sweating so this mascara was perfect for me especially because I don't wear a lot of makeup but I love looking like a woman so if I don't wear anything I wear this mascara because I know it's going to make me look like I've had 9 hours of sleep. I love how my eyes pop and how long my lashes look wearing it this is a must-have.
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Washington, DC
Jan. 10, 2017, 12:26 p.m.
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
Iconic is my favorite brand of Christina Dior mascara. It doesn't make my eyelashes chunky or sticky - just adds beautiful length to them and stays on for many hours.
Maja S.
Maja S.
Seattle, WA
Jan. 10, 2017, 5:06 p.m.
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
Love this little waterproof number. When given the choice I'd still pick Benefit's They're Real because to me there really is no comparison, but this is definitely a solid, strong, bold looking and great feeling mascara.
Lashonda H.
Lashonda H.
Waco, TX
Dec. 16, 2016, 3:18 p.m.
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
This is one of the best waterproof shadows I've used. I love the extension and the protection from tears as well since my eyes water a lot. I was a little upset to see this was the only waterproof Dior carries...at least that's what I was told.