Dior Diorshow Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara Brown uploaded by Lashonda H.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Grace S.
Grace S.
Moses Lake, WA
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
Very pretty! I love the brown because it gives such a natural look to your eyelashes. Love love love! Worth the price.
Nhuy B.
Nhuy B.
Clarksville, TN
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
I love love this mascara. It's waterproof and it doesn't feel heavy once apply. It's easy to use and it isn't clumpy. You'll see instant change once put on.
Jeanie L.
Jeanie L.
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
This looks interesting. Really looking for a good waterproof mascara. Hopefully this works
Natalia H.
Natalia H.
Medford, NY
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
Love love this mascara so much, I've tried some of Dior and this one is really my favorite
Tara H.
Tara H.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
So many brands market their mascara as waterproof, but I know from experience that they use this word liberally. I bought this (rather pricey) Dior mascara for a wedding, knowing I'd be crying, and it was a hit! I definitely cried, and my mascara definitely didn't smear.
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
The Diorshow Iconic mascaras have a different brush from the original Diorshow and the formula dries out quickly like most Christian Dior mascaras. I've tried all the Diorshow mascaras and have not gone back to them. I wouldn't recommend them to people because I think they have better mascaras at better price points.
Ariane K.
Ariane K.
Burnett, WI
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
Great color, water proof. Easy to apply. But I'll still stick my favorite. Love the packing, easy to find in my local stores for a great price.
Clarisse T.
Clarisse T.
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
My go to water proof mascara. i like it, it doesn't smudge and it gets the job done. its not clumpy at all. i recommend.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Mecca, CA
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
I'm in live with the way my lashes look with this Christian Dior mascara- it's perfection on your lashes amazing 👀
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Blue Springs, MO
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
I have used this mascara for a very long time because I use it in a little make up trick of mine. I have blue eyes, so if I really want a doe-eyed effect, I will use this on my bottom lashes only with a little bit of white liner in my waterline. It honestly helps open your eyes and contrast to your lashes and eyeliner, which for me are usually black.
Anecdotally, I use the black version on my top lashes and I'm in love with it. Dior mascaras do not flake, run, and they're not messy.I have repurchase them over and over again. There is nothing like it.