Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Nathalia P.
Nathalia P.
Monroe, Ny

have been blessed with long lashes, but sensitive eyes. I have tried lots of mascaras, but this is the best. It doesn't clump on my long lashes, it just makes them pop and look even longer and thicker, but it doesn't bother my sensitive eyes. It is easily removed with micellar water or waterproof makeup remover, but doesn't leave rings under your eyes. I swear by it. I will leave the house without makeup--except for this mascara. It really brings out your eyes. Buy it. Try it.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Coral Gables, FL

There's no doubt that Dior has THE BEST mascara in the game. All of their applicators are designed for longer and more volume for your lashes. I would never trade my Dior mascara for any other brand. I purchase mine at Sephora and I usually switch between the different style applicators.
Susan A.
Susan A.
Brooklyn , NY

It's good but honestly sometimes I feel the drugstore brand does the same for less. I love that it's waterproof.
Kerri M.
Kerri M.
Lancaster, PA

Wish this was more cost effective. By far MY FAVORITE mascara ever! It is wonderful! I buy it at Sephora and save my pennies for it.
CrystalandRocky T.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR

I love this mascara so beautiful lasts me all day it's waterproof. I highly recommend this to anyone I use this at least once a week. Such a great brand in general worth taking the splurge I will repurchase
Venni M.
Venni M.
Atlanta, GA

The price is absurd! I regret buying a $20 mascara. I found other mascaras for $6 that do better.
Ariane K.
Ariane K.

Great color, water proof. Easy to apply. But I'll still stick my favorite. Love the packing, easy to find in my local stores for a great price.
Claudia C.
Claudia C.

The Diorshow Iconic mascaras have a different brush from the original Diorshow and the formula dries out quickly like most Christian Dior mascaras. I've tried all the Diorshow mascaras and have not gone back to them. I wouldn't recommend them to people because I think they have better mascaras at better price points.
Natalia H.
Natalia H.
North Babylon, NY

Love love this mascara so much, I've tried some of Dior and this one is really my favorite
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Mecca, CA

I'm in live with the way my lashes look with this Christian Dior mascara- it's perfection on your lashes amazing 👀