Dior Diorshow Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara Brown uploaded by Lashonda H.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Stephanie V.
Best mascara I've ever used. I will only purchase this mascara. It didn't smudge under my eye
Danielle J.
Fort Belvoir, VA
I have used this mascara for a very long time because I use it in a little make up trick of mine. I have blue eyes, so if I really want a doe-eyed effect, I will use this on my bottom lashes only with a little bit of white liner in my waterline. It honestly helps open your eyes and contrast to your lashes and eyeliner, which for me are usually black.
Anecdotally, I use the black version on my top lashes and I'm in love with it. Dior mascaras do not flake, run, and they're not messy.I have repurchase them over and over again. There is nothing like it.
Maria R.
It good but wouldn't recommended if you go swimming or its raining because the mascara kind of goes away
Ariane K.
Burnett, WI
Great color, water proof. Easy to apply. But I'll still stick my favorite. Love the packing, easy to find in my local stores for a great price.
Clarisse T.
My go to water proof mascara. i like it, it doesn't smudge and it gets the job done. its not clumpy at all. i recommend.
Brenda G.
Mecca, CA
I'm in live with the way my lashes look with this Christian Dior mascara- it's perfection on your lashes amazing 👀
Claudia C.
The Diorshow Iconic mascaras have a different brush from the original Diorshow and the formula dries out quickly like most Christian Dior mascaras. I've tried all the Diorshow mascaras and have not gone back to them. I wouldn't recommend them to people because I think they have better mascaras at better price points.
Lashonda H.
Waco, TX
This is one of the best waterproof shadows I've used. I love the extension and the protection from tears as well since my eyes water a lot. I was a little upset to see this was the only waterproof Dior carries...at least that's what I was told.
Emily P.
I really love the Dior Diorshow Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara because it makes your lashes look incredible. This is one of my favorite high-quality and luxury products because it does make your lashes look larger than life. Plus, the brown shade gives it a more natural look, which I always love.
Jackie K.
I am highly selective when it comes to mascara. I was introduced to Dior Iconic at a Nordstrom event and will never go back to anything else. The brush makes application so much easier- even for someone who doesn't have a very steady hand. I also like how the curved brush accentuates the end lashes. Also stays on whole day perfectly!