Dior Diorshow Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara Brown uploaded by Lashonda H.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Madelyn D.
It definatly is waterproof. Can't begin to state how many times I've recommend and I've received a thank you for recommending, it actually works
Ariane K.
Burnett, WI
Great color, water proof. Easy to apply. But I'll still stick my favorite. Love the packing, easy to find in my local stores for a great price.
Kristi V.
Definitely a good go to mascara for everyday use. I used this with the dior last primer. It.makes them full and thick. Last all day and night.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
I really like this mascara because it's a waterproof mascara and it stays a long time on my eyes and it doesn't run or smudge on my eye
Kerri M.
Lancaster, PA
Wish this was more cost effective. By far MY FAVORITE mascara ever! It is wonderful! I buy it at Sephora and save my pennies for it.
Brenda G.
This mascara is truely water proof I was really skeptical at first since I had try other that never work but this one did the work.
Courtney B.
Harrodsburg, KY
If you want a great waterproof mascara I would recommend this one. It lasts without budging and stays true to the color all day
daniella z.
anytime i want a dramatic lash look. helps my lashes to highlight more, with great volume and lenght. def one of me favorites.
olivia w.
Saint Paul Park, MN
This mascara is truly amazing i have no words to explain how great it is it truly stay on waterproof and does not come off
Phylicia C.
GREAT mascara!! but wayyyyy to expensive! I wish it was a lot cheaper because I loved it ! I cant justify the price tho.;