Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Tara H.
Tara H.
San Francisco, CA

So many brands market their mascara as waterproof, but I know from experience that they use this word liberally. I bought this (rather pricey) Dior mascara for a wedding, knowing I'd be crying, and it was a hit! I definitely cried, and my mascara definitely didn't smear.
Grace S.
Grace S.
Moses Lake, WA

Very pretty! I love the brown because it gives such a natural look to your eyelashes. Love love love! Worth the price.
Megha B.
Megha B.
Clarkston, MI

This is a great waterproof mascara that make your eyelashes look natural and voluminous. This brown mascara looks natural and last for a very long time. It's is expensive but it works very well and would totally recommend this product
Bre B.
Bre B.
Las Vegas

i was looking for a waterproof mascara for everyday wear and there something about this product my eyes did not like I tried so hard to try different techniques to wear. Did not work for me.
Maria R.
Maria R.

It good but wouldn't recommended if you go swimming or its raining because the mascara kind of goes away
Jackie K.
Jackie K.

I am highly selective when it comes to mascara. I was introduced to Dior Iconic at a Nordstrom event and will never go back to anything else. The brush makes application so much easier- even for someone who doesn't have a very steady hand. I also like how the curved brush accentuates the end lashes. Also stays on whole day perfectly!
Julie L.
Julie L.

This mascara is the star pupil in my makeup bag! It adds length and curled to my lashes and I use it every day! It is most definitely every penny.
Jully F.
Jully F.
Ossining, New York

If you are looking for volume that's the mascara but only if you want expend a little more money
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Washington, DC

Iconic is my favorite brand of Christina Dior mascara. It doesn't make my eyelashes chunky or sticky - just adds beautiful length to them and stays on for many hours.
Maja S.
Maja S.
Seattle, WA

Love this little waterproof number. When given the choice I'd still pick Benefit's They're Real because to me there really is no comparison, but this is definitely a solid, strong, bold looking and great feeling mascara.

Join Now