Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Emily L.
Emily L.
Dearborn, MI

It makes the lashes so long with volume and it lasts the whole day and night, the color is so pigmented.
Baylee S.
Baylee S.
Maryville, MO

Love love love this mascara! i use it every single day on my lower lashes! Can't go without it
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.

Best mascara I've ever used. I will only purchase this mascara. It didn't smudge under my eye
Maja S.
Maja S.
Seattle, WA

Love this little waterproof number. When given the choice I'd still pick Benefit's They're Real because to me there really is no comparison, but this is definitely a solid, strong, bold looking and great feeling mascara.
Fernanda S.
Fernanda S.
Santiago, chile

Mascara is all when you use make up it makes you face sooo diferent you should use it and you will get me
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Langley, British Columbia

I really like the color, I mostly use black mascara but on some random days I like to use brown mascara to make my lashes seem a bit more nutral. This is a steal! I recommend to all, it is so long lasting!
Lashonda H.
Lashonda H.
Waco, TX

This is one of the best waterproof shadows I've used. I love the extension and the protection from tears as well since my eyes water a lot. I was a little upset to see this was the only waterproof Dior carries...at least that's what I was told.
Natalie E.
Natalie E.

This is the best mascara I have every used it curls my lashes all day and it doesn't smudge
Jeanie L.
Jeanie L.
Orlando, FL

This looks interesting. Really looking for a good waterproof mascara. Hopefully this works
Yessica Z.
Yessica Z.

esta mascara para pestañas si que se merece 5 estrellas ya que es muy resistente al agua no se corre no se te bajan las pestañas y dura todo el dia

Join Now