Dior Diorshow Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara Brown uploaded by Lashonda H.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Emily P.
I really love the Dior Diorshow Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara because it makes your lashes look incredible. This is one of my favorite high-quality and luxury products because it does make your lashes look larger than life. Plus, the brown shade gives it a more natural look, which I always love.
Erica B.
Mclean, VA
This is the best mascara I've ever used! It doesn't come out of the tube all clumped to the brush. Provides beautiful coverage and makes my lashes look long and full. I love the fact there are no clumps. The waterproof formula lasts all day and doesn't flake off like other mascaras.
Claudia C.
The Diorshow Iconic mascaras have a different brush from the original Diorshow and the formula dries out quickly like most Christian Dior mascaras. I've tried all the Diorshow mascaras and have not gone back to them. I wouldn't recommend them to people because I think they have better mascaras at better price points.
Andrea N.
Coral Gables, FL
There's no doubt that Dior has THE BEST mascara in the game. All of their applicators are designed for longer and more volume for your lashes. I would never trade my Dior mascara for any other brand. I purchase mine at Sephora and I usually switch between the different style applicators.
Tahyda F.
Chicago , IL
These are a bit pricey, but they are definitely great quality.... great coverage volume and lengthening, but I honestly won't pay this much for masacara again... especially when some drugstore brands are just as good.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
I love this mascara so beautiful lasts me all day it's waterproof. I highly recommend this to anyone I use this at least once a week. Such a great brand in general worth taking the splurge I will repurchase
Ashley G.
Love. This makes my lashes pop and exaggerates them even fuller. When I tried Lancôme and Clinique they flaked and rubbed off by the end of the day.. this lasts all day. 20-30$ solid price lasts a while.
Nathalia P.
Monroe, NY
have been blessed with long lashes, but sensitive eyes. I have tried lots of mascaras, but this is the best. It doesn't clump on my long lashes, it just makes them pop and look even longer and thicker, but it doesn't bother my sensitive eyes. It is easily removed with micellar water or waterproof makeup remover, but doesn't leave rings under your eyes. I swear by it. I will leave the house without makeup--except for this mascara. It really brings out your eyes. Buy it. Try it.
Nhuy B.
Clarksville, TN
I love love this mascara. It's waterproof and it doesn't feel heavy once apply. It's easy to use and it isn't clumpy. You'll see instant change once put on.
Julie L.
This mascara is the star pupil in my makeup bag! It adds length and curled to my lashes and I use it every day! It is most definitely every penny.