Add a Photo

#306 in Mascara
Photo (1)
April 8, 2017, 5:16 p.m.
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
Good product. Love the wand and the color. Would say for the price range there's drug store items that do the same thing. Like the non water proof formula better though.
Kristi V.
Kristi V.
March 31, 2017, 5:55 p.m.
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
Definitely a good go to mascara for everyday use. I used this with the dior last primer. It.makes them full and thick. Last all day and night.
Melissa p.
Melissa p.
Hayward, CA
April 3, 2017, 2:35 p.m.
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
This product is amazing I love it a lot, my lips look beautiful full of color, I recommend them a lot you will love it
tiana t.
tiana t.
May 22, 2017, 7:46 p.m.
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
I love this mascara. It doesn't clump or smudge under your eyes. It lasts all day and it also lasts a long time
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Feb. 25, 2017, 2:40 a.m.
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
Best mascara I've ever used. I will only purchase this mascara. It didn't smudge under my eye
stephanie U.
stephanie U.
March 29, 2017, 2:14 p.m.
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
I would love to try this mascara soon!!! Anybody who try this mascara please ?? Is good or not thank you
Maria R.
Maria R.
Jan. 16, 2017, 3:53 p.m.
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
It good but wouldn't recommended if you go swimming or its raining because the mascara kind of goes away
Jackie K.
Jackie K.
Jan. 14, 2017, 11:47 p.m.
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
I am highly selective when it comes to mascara. I was introduced to Dior Iconic at a Nordstrom event and will never go back to anything else. The brush makes application so much easier- even for someone who doesn't have a very steady hand. I also like how the curved brush accentuates the end lashes. Also stays on whole day perfectly!
Julie L.
Julie L.
Jan. 12, 2017, 11:22 p.m.
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
This mascara is the star pupil in my makeup bag! It adds length and curled to my lashes and I use it every day! It is most definitely every penny.
Jully F.
Jully F.
Ossining, New York
Jan. 12, 2017, 12:39 a.m.
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
If you are looking for volume that's the mascara but only if you want expend a little more money