Dior Diorshow Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara Brown uploaded by Lashonda H.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Dior Diorshow Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara Brown
Good product. Love the wand and the color. Would say for the price range there's drug store items that do the same thing. Like the non water proof formula better though.
Kristi V.
Kristi V.
Definitely a good go to mascara for everyday use. I used this with the dior last primer. It.makes them full and thick. Last all day and night.
Melissa p.
Melissa p.
Hayward, CA
This product is amazing I love it a lot, my lips look beautiful full of color, I recommend them a lot you will love it
tiana t.
tiana t.
I love this mascara. It doesn't clump or smudge under your eyes. It lasts all day and it also lasts a long time
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Best mascara I've ever used. I will only purchase this mascara. It didn't smudge under my eye
stephanie U.
stephanie U.
I would love to try this mascara soon!!! Anybody who try this mascara please ?? Is good or not thank you
Bre B.
Bre B.
Las Vegas
i was looking for a waterproof mascara for everyday wear and there something about this product my eyes did not like I tried so hard to try different techniques to wear. Did not work for me.
Natalia H.
Natalia H.
Medford, NY
Love love this mascara so much, I've tried some of Dior and this one is really my favorite
Jackie K.
Jackie K.
I am highly selective when it comes to mascara. I was introduced to Dior Iconic at a Nordstrom event and will never go back to anything else. The brush makes application so much easier- even for someone who doesn't have a very steady hand. I also like how the curved brush accentuates the end lashes. Also stays on whole day perfectly!
Tahyda F.
Tahyda F.
These are a bit pricey, but they are definitely great quality.... great coverage volume and lengthening, but I honestly won't pay this much for masacara again... especially when some drugstore brands are just as good.