Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Emily L.
Emily L.
Dearborn, MI

It makes the lashes so long with volume and it lasts the whole day and night, the color is so pigmented.
Baylee S.
Baylee S.
Maryville, MO

Love love love this mascara! i use it every single day on my lower lashes! Can't go without it
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.

Best mascara I've ever used. I will only purchase this mascara. It didn't smudge under my eye
tiana t.
tiana t.

I love this mascara. It doesn't clump or smudge under your eyes. It lasts all day and it also lasts a long time
Tatum B.
Tatum B.
Wichita Falls, TX

A must have mascara if you love water proof. Doesn't transfer and no fall out throughout the day. Just amazing.
Julie L.
Julie L.

This mascara is the star pupil in my makeup bag! It adds length and curled to my lashes and I use it every day! It is most definitely every penny.
Katherin J.
Katherin J.
Bronx, NY

I really like this mascara. It is long lasting and it doesn't melt off like other mascaras. It's so rich and smooth and extends my lashes really well. This is a must buy.
Maja S.
Maja S.
Seattle, WA

Love this little waterproof number. When given the choice I'd still pick Benefit's They're Real because to me there really is no comparison, but this is definitely a solid, strong, bold looking and great feeling mascara.
Lashonda H.
Lashonda H.
Waco, TX

This is one of the best waterproof shadows I've used. I love the extension and the protection from tears as well since my eyes water a lot. I was a little upset to see this was the only waterproof Dior carries...at least that's what I was told.
Jeanie L.
Jeanie L.
Orlando, FL

This looks interesting. Really looking for a good waterproof mascara. Hopefully this works