Dior Diorshow Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara Brown uploaded by Lashonda H.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Kim W.
This mascara is essential for all day wear. If you don't like wearing extensions, this is for you. It delivers great color and impact without the gunkiness of clumps. I airways get lots of compliments on my eyes.
Lauren M.
Marietta, GA
This is hands down the best Mascara on the market. If you're looking for the best brown mascara for brown eyes you have found it right here. If you are looking for a good dupe use loreal's voluminous
Good product. Love the wand and the color. Would say for the price range there's drug store items that do the same thing. Like the non water proof formula better though.
Kerri M.
Lancaster, PA
Wish this was more cost effective. By far MY FAVORITE mascara ever! It is wonderful! I buy it at Sephora and save my pennies for it.
Susan A.
Brooklyn, NY
It's good but honestly sometimes I feel the drugstore brand does the same for less. I love that it's waterproof.
Kristi V.
Definitely a good go to mascara for everyday use. I used this with the dior last primer. It.makes them full and thick. Last all day and night.
Melissa p.
Hayward, CA
This product is amazing I love it a lot, my lips look beautiful full of color, I recommend them a lot you will love it
tiana t.
Thomasville
I love this mascara. It doesn't clump or smudge under your eyes. It lasts all day and it also lasts a long time
Tatum B.
Wichita Falls, TX
A must have mascara if you love water proof. Doesn't transfer and no fall out throughout the day. Just amazing.
stephanie U.
I would love to try this mascara soon!!! Anybody who try this mascara please ?? Is good or not thank you