Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Baylee S.
Baylee S.
Maryville, MO

Love love love this mascara! i use it every single day on my lower lashes! Can't go without it
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.

Best mascara I've ever used. I will only purchase this mascara. It didn't smudge under my eye
Tara H.
Tara H.
San Francisco, CA

So many brands market their mascara as waterproof, but I know from experience that they use this word liberally. I bought this (rather pricey) Dior mascara for a wedding, knowing I'd be crying, and it was a hit! I definitely cried, and my mascara definitely didn't smear.
Nhuy B.
Nhuy B.
Clarksville, TN

I love love this mascara. It's waterproof and it doesn't feel heavy once apply. It's easy to use and it isn't clumpy. You'll see instant change once put on.
daniella z.
daniella z.

anytime i want a dramatic lash look. helps my lashes to highlight more, with great volume and lenght. def one of me favorites.
Lashonda H.
Lashonda H.
Waco, TX

This is one of the best waterproof shadows I've used. I love the extension and the protection from tears as well since my eyes water a lot. I was a little upset to see this was the only waterproof Dior carries...at least that's what I was told.
Evelyn J.
Evelyn J.
San Antonio, TX

I am a cook so I am always sweating so this mascara was perfect for me especially because I don't wear a lot of makeup but I love looking like a woman so if I don't wear anything I wear this mascara because I know it's going to make me look like I've had 9 hours of sleep. I love how my eyes pop and how long my lashes look wearing it this is a must-have.
Tatum B.
Tatum B.
Wichita Falls, TX

A must have mascara if you love water proof. Doesn't transfer and no fall out throughout the day. Just amazing.
Katherin J.
Katherin J.
Bronx, Ny

I really like this mascara. It is long lasting and it doesn't melt off like other mascaras. It's so rich and smooth and extends my lashes really well. This is a must buy.
Natalie E.
Natalie E.

This is the best mascara I have every used it curls my lashes all day and it doesn't smudge

Join Now