Dior Diorshow Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara Brown uploaded by Lashonda H.

BY DIOR

Tara H.
San Francisco, CA
So many brands market their mascara as waterproof, but I know from experience that they use this word liberally. I bought this (rather pricey) Dior mascara for a wedding, knowing I'd be crying, and it was a hit! I definitely cried, and my mascara definitely didn't smear.
Samantha J.
Cropwell, AL
Wonderful product. Def waterproof. Stays on through anything. Last forever. Super easy to apply and makes lashes look and feel great. Love how the brown bring sour my blue eyes. And the mascara opens up my eyes
Danielle J.
Fort Belvoir, VA
I have used this mascara for a very long time because I use it in a little make up trick of mine. I have blue eyes, so if I really want a doe-eyed effect, I will use this on my bottom lashes only with a little bit of white liner in my waterline. It honestly helps open your eyes and contrast to your lashes and eyeliner, which for me are usually black.
Anecdotally, I use the black version on my top lashes and I'm in love with it. Dior mascaras do not flake, run, and they're not messy.I have repurchase them over and over again. There is nothing like it.
Bre B.
Las Vegas
i was looking for a waterproof mascara for everyday wear and there something about this product my eyes did not like I tried so hard to try different techniques to wear. Did not work for me.
Jenna L.
Washington, DC
Iconic is my favorite brand of Christina Dior mascara. It doesn't make my eyelashes chunky or sticky - just adds beautiful length to them and stays on for many hours.
Shahla N.
Canoga Park, CA
I llve this mascara its very easy to use it make mt lash more thic and full i feel that i have full eyelashes and big eyes and its waterproof so i can wear it at the pool too
Kim W.
Atlanta , GA
This mascara is essential for all day wear. If you don't like wearing extensions, this is for you. It delivers great color and impact without the gunkiness of clumps. I airways get lots of compliments on my eyes.
Lauren M.
Marietta, GA
This is hands down the best Mascara on the market. If you're looking for the best brown mascara for brown eyes you have found it right here. If you are looking for a good dupe use loreal's voluminous
Good product. Love the wand and the color. Would say for the price range there's drug store items that do the same thing. Like the non water proof formula better though.
Emily P.
I really love the Dior Diorshow Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara because it makes your lashes look incredible. This is one of my favorite high-quality and luxury products because it does make your lashes look larger than life. Plus, the brown shade gives it a more natural look, which I always love.