Dior Diorshow Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara Brown uploaded by Lashonda H.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Photo (1)
Daria I.
Daria I.
New Castle, DE
May 15, 2017, 10:51 p.m.
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
Good luxury product, a bit high price, but that's ok with such segment. I have a straight eyelashes and this mascara can't improve the situation at all (in fact there are no such mascaras at the moment, lol), all the rest are perfect!
Shai B.
Shai B.
Lebanon, NH
Feb. 17, 2017, 7:46 a.m.
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
Nice product! The applicator is just right for my eye shape, which is why this is one of my favorite mascaras. I usually get the normal formulas, but this time I tried waterproof. After the unexpected rain, I am happy to say it is waterproof! Will buy again!
Astrid Z.
Astrid Z.
Feb. 24, 2017, 8:47 p.m.
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
Oh my godness, Is so perfect this mascara
This mascara is easy to apply, leaves no lumps. Its packaging is silver and elegant. It is durable and dry fast. I recommend it.

Dior thank u for this waterproof mascara.
Dusti W.
Dusti W.
June 14, 2017, 8:18 p.m.
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
Please note: the price is the only thing holding back a five-star rating.

This mascara provides a classic look, with its curved brush & sturdy formulation. Just a little will give you a noticeable daytime eye.
Katherin J.
Katherin J.
Bronx, NY
Feb. 10, 2017, 10:54 p.m.
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
I really like this mascara. It is long lasting and it doesn't melt off like other mascaras. It's so rich and smooth and extends my lashes really well. This is a must buy.
Monica L.
Monica L.
April 12, 2017, 10:36 p.m.
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
One of the best mascaras in the market. Definitely a product to splurge on! It applies so well and does not clump at all. Although it is pricey, it is worth the money for such a high quality product. I would totally repurchase.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Dallas, TX
March 13, 2017, 10:42 a.m.
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
I really like this mascara, very easy application and it doesn't clump up! It makes my lashes really stand out. It seems to be a good value for how long it lasts and the quality of the mascara. I would definitely recommend.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Pinson, AL
April 23, 2017, 11:24 p.m.
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
Wonderful product. Def waterproof. Stays on through anything. Last forever. Super easy to apply and makes lashes look and feel great. Love how the brown bring sour my blue eyes. And the mascara opens up my eyes
Kim W.
Kim W.
April 17, 2017, 10:11 a.m.
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
This mascara is essential for all day wear. If you don't like wearing extensions, this is for you. It delivers great color and impact without the gunkiness of clumps. I airways get lots of compliments on my eyes.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Marietta, GA
Feb. 24, 2017, 9:27 p.m.
Review for: show Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara # 698 Brown
This is hands down the best Mascara on the market. If you're looking for the best brown mascara for brown eyes you have found it right here. If you are looking for a good dupe use loreal's voluminous