Add a Photo

By CHRISTIAN DIOR
#306 in Mascara
Photo (1)
Good product. Love the wand and the color. Would say for the price range there's drug store items that do the same thing. Like the non water proof formula better though.
Madelyn D.
Madelyn D.

It definatly is waterproof. Can't begin to state how many times I've recommend and I've received a thank you for recommending, it actually works
Kristi V.
Kristi V.

Definitely a good go to mascara for everyday use. I used this with the dior last primer. It.makes them full and thick. Last all day and night.
Irene R.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA

I really like this mascara because it's a waterproof mascara and it stays a long time on my eyes and it doesn't run or smudge on my eye
Brenda G.
Brenda G.

This mascara is truely water proof I was really skeptical at first since I had try other that never work but this one did the work.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Harrodsburg, KY

If you want a great waterproof mascara I would recommend this one. It lasts without budging and stays true to the color all day
olivia w.
olivia w.
Saint Paul Park, MN

This mascara is truly amazing i have no words to explain how great it is it truly stay on waterproof and does not come off
Melissa p.
Melissa p.
Hayward, CA

This product is amazing I love it a lot, my lips look beautiful full of color, I recommend them a lot you will love it
Maria Gabriela H.
Maria Gabriela H.

Para unas pestaĆ²as como de pelicula usa el Dior extrema Waterproof Mascara, 30% mas largas y como de HOOLIWOOD.
stephanie U.
stephanie U.

I would love to try this mascara soon!!! Anybody who try this mascara please ?? Is good or not thank you