Add a Photo

#257 in Mascara
Photo (1)
Madelyn D.
Madelyn D.

It definatly is waterproof. Can't begin to state how many times I've recommend and I've received a thank you for recommending, it actually works
Irene R.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA

I really like this mascara because it's a waterproof mascara and it stays a long time on my eyes and it doesn't run or smudge on my eye
Brenda G.
Brenda G.

This mascara is truely water proof I was really skeptical at first since I had try other that never work but this one did the work.
Lyn P.
Lyn P.
Toronto

This mascara is amazing. I love that it's brown because it makes my lashes look natural. I live how it makes my lashes look longer.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Harrodsburg, KY

If you want a great waterproof mascara I would recommend this one. It lasts without budging and stays true to the color all day
olivia w.
olivia w.
Saint Paul Park, MN

This mascara is tuley amazing i have no words to explain how great it is it truley stay on waterproof and does not come off
andrea r.
andrea r.

aun que el precio es un poco elevado, dura mucho, no se va al sudar ni al ducharte, hace unas pestañas voluminosas
Maria Gabriela H.
Maria Gabriela H.

Para unas pestaòas como de pelicula usa el Dior extrema Waterproof Mascara, 30% mas largas y como de HOOLIWOOD.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Dearborn, MI

It makes the lashes so long with volume and it lasts the whole day and night, the color is so pigmented.
Baylee S.
Baylee S.
Maryville, MO

Love love love this mascara! i use it every single day on my lower lashes! Can't go without it

Join Now