Dior Diorshow Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara Brown uploaded by Lashonda H.

BY DIOR

Morgan C.
Montgomery, TX
This is the best waterproof mascara I've used to date! The formula is very pigmented and coats lashes fully. I love the way it makes my lashes look full, curled, and keeps them looking good throughout the day.
Daria I.
New Castle, DE
Good luxury product, a bit high price, but that's ok with such segment. I have a straight eyelashes and this mascara can't improve the situation at all (in fact there are no such mascaras at the moment, lol), all the rest are perfect!
Maja S.
Seattle, WA
Love this little waterproof number. When given the choice I'd still pick Benefit's They're Real because to me there really is no comparison, but this is definitely a solid, strong, bold looking and great feeling mascara.
Astrid Z.
Oh my godness, Is so perfect this mascara
This mascara is easy to apply, leaves no lumps. Its packaging is silver and elegant. It is durable and dry fast. I recommend it.

Dior thank u for this waterproof mascara.
Dusti W.
Please note: the price is the only thing holding back a five-star rating.

This mascara provides a classic look, with its curved brush & sturdy formulation. Just a little will give you a noticeable daytime eye.
Megha B.
Clarkston, MI
This is a great waterproof mascara that make your eyelashes look natural and voluminous. This brown mascara looks natural and last for a very long time. It's is expensive but it works very well and would totally recommend this product
Katherin J.
Bronx, NY
I really like this mascara. It is long lasting and it doesn't melt off like other mascaras. It's so rich and smooth and extends my lashes really well. This is a must buy.
Monica L.
One of the best mascaras in the market. Definitely a product to splurge on! It applies so well and does not clump at all. Although it is pricey, it is worth the money for such a high quality product. I would totally repurchase.
Morgan H.
Dallas, TX
I really like this mascara, very easy application and it doesn't clump up! It makes my lashes really stand out. It seems to be a good value for how long it lasts and the quality of the mascara. I would definitely recommend.
Jackie K.
I am highly selective when it comes to mascara. I was introduced to Dior Iconic at a Nordstrom event and will never go back to anything else. The brush makes application so much easier- even for someone who doesn't have a very steady hand. I also like how the curved brush accentuates the end lashes. Also stays on whole day perfectly!