Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Daria I.
Daria I.
Newark, DE

Good luxury product, a bit high price, but that's ok with such segment. I have a straight eyelashes and this mascara can't improve the situation at all (in fact there are no such mascaras at the moment, lol), all the rest are perfect!
Monica L.
Monica L.

One of the best mascaras in the market. Definitely a product to splurge on! It applies so well and does not clump at all. Although it is pricey, it is worth the money for such a high quality product. I would totally repurchase.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Dallas, TX

I really like this mascara, very easy application and it doesn't clump up! It makes my lashes really stand out. It seems to be a good value for how long it lasts and the quality of the mascara. I would definitely recommend.
Astrid Z.
Astrid Z.

Oh my godness, Is so perfect this mascara
This mascara is easy to apply, leaves no lumps. Its packaging is silver and elegant. It is durable and dry fast. I recommend it.

Dior thank u for this waterproof mascara.
Kim W.
Kim W.

This mascara is essential for all day wear. If you don't like wearing extensions, this is for you. It delivers great color and impact without the gunkiness of clumps. I airways get lots of compliments on my eyes.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Pinson, AL

Wonderful product. Def waterproof. Stays on through anything. Last forever. Super easy to apply and makes lashes look and feel great. Love how the brown bring sour my blue eyes. And the mascara opens up my eyes
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Mobile

This is the best waterproof mascara I've used to date! The formula is very pigmented and coats lashes fully. I love the way it makes my lashes look full, curled, and keeps them looking good throughout the day.
Olga C.
Olga C.

Absolutely love it! The brush is amazing. The mascara stays on wonderfully. I've been using it for along time. Tried different ones but I always come back to this one. And the scent? I think it smells great.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Marietta, GA

This is hands down the best Mascara on the market. If you're looking for the best brown mascara for brown eyes you have found it right here. If you are looking for a good dupe use loreal's voluminous
Shahla N.
Shahla N.
Canoga Park, CA

I llve this mascara its very easy to use it make mt lash more thic and full i feel that i have full eyelashes and big eyes and its waterproof so i can wear it at the pool too

Join Now