Dior Diorshow Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara Brown uploaded by Lashonda H.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Maria Gabriela H.
Maria Gabriela H.
Para unas pestaòas como de pelicula usa el Dior extrema Waterproof Mascara, 30% mas largas y como de HOOLIWOOD.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Dearborn, MI
It makes the lashes so long with volume and it lasts the whole day and night, the color is so pigmented.
Baylee S.
Baylee S.
Maryville, MO
Love love love this mascara! i use it every single day on my lower lashes! Can't go without it
Kristine P.
Kristine P.
I love this mascara because it gives my lashes the perfect voluminous curl that I want. I don't have the longest lashes in the world and I am Asian, so I don't have the perfect curl that I want my lashes to have. Usually, my lashes are straight (how unlucky I am). But with this mascara, it holds my curls really well! I have tried benefit and too faced mascaras and compared to them, this one is on the pricier end but I think it's worth the price. I have purchased this product about 2 times but I do switch around between other brands. I do recommend this to people who like to have the perfect waterproof product.
Emma L.
Emma L.
Trumbull, CT
When they say waterproof, they mean WATERPROOF. Lasted through a whole day at the beach. Only downside is that it was darn near impossible to take off. This is pretty standard for waterproof mascaras, but this was much harder to take off than any I've tried before.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Butler, PA
One of my favorite waterproof mascara, second only to Too Faced's Better Than Sex waterproof mascara. The brush is small enough that you get a ton of definition, but big enough that you don't have to spend forever applying. It is pricey and can be a tad bit difficult to remove even with eye makeup remover, but I love how it doesn't budge. It does its job well.
Rich C.
Rich C.
Chula Vista, CA
I used it for daytime. A subtle color I must say. It was recommended to me by a Sephora lady back when I was still in Singapore. I love how it makes my eyelash curl with just the usage of it. It doesn't clump (in my experience). It's expensive, but it's a nice investment especially if it is for everyday use.
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Macungie, Pa
This mascara is wow, my eyelashes are naturally long but with this mascara they appear even fuller. I really like how it's waterproof and I have used it to go to the gym or to go swimming and it doesn't wash off right away. It's pretty cool!!! Really good for your beach makeup bag and for awesome selfies :)
Olga C.
Olga C.
Absolutely love it! The brush is amazing. The mascara stays on wonderfully. I've been using it for along time. Tried different ones but I always come back to this one. And the scent? I think it smells great.
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Buffalo, NY
I really love this mascara! This mascara is very pricey, but has become part of my everyday makeup routine. It's very easy to apply, it doesn't budge, and doesn't flake off like so many other mascaras. I would recommend this mascara to anyone looking to lengthen and add volume to their lashes.