Dior Diorshow Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara Brown uploaded by Lashonda H.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Daijha B.
Stantonsburg, NC
have been blessed with long lashes, but sensitive eyes. I have tried lots of mascaras, but this is the best. It doesn't clump on my long lashes, it just makes them pop and look even longer and thicker, but it doesn't bother my sensitive eyes. It is easily removed with micellar water or waterproof makeup remover, but doesn't leave rings under your eyes. I swear by it. I will leave the house without makeup--except for this mascara. It really brings out your eyes. Buy it. Try it.
Erica B.
Mclean, VA
This is the best mascara I've ever used! It doesn't come out of the tube all clumped to the brush. Provides beautiful coverage and makes my lashes look long and full. I love the fact there are no clumps. The waterproof formula lasts all day and doesn't flake off like other mascaras.
Nifty K.
Albertson, NY
I use this every time I go out to the beach or the pool .it gives you baby dolls eyelashes but it lasts for so long .i have brown eyes so looks so natural on me but sexy at the same time . I use this product every once in a while if I need a little pop in eyes.
Morgan C.
Montgomery, TX
This is the best waterproof mascara I've used to date! The formula is very pigmented and coats lashes fully. I love the way it makes my lashes look full, curled, and keeps them looking good throughout the day.
Shahla N.
Canoga Park, CA
I llve this mascara its very easy to use it make mt lash more thic and full i feel that i have full eyelashes and big eyes and its waterproof so i can wear it at the pool too
Madelyn D.
It definatly is waterproof. Can't begin to state how many times I've recommend and I've received a thank you for recommending, it actually works
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
I really like this mascara because it's a waterproof mascara and it stays a long time on my eyes and it doesn't run or smudge on my eye
Brenda G.
This mascara is truely water proof I was really skeptical at first since I had try other that never work but this one did the work.
Courtney B.
Harrodsburg, KY
If you want a great waterproof mascara I would recommend this one. It lasts without budging and stays true to the color all day
olivia w.
Saint Paul Park, MN
This mascara is truly amazing i have no words to explain how great it is it truly stay on waterproof and does not come off