Add a Photo

#240 in Mascara
Photo (1)
Kristine P.
Kristine P.

I love this mascara because it gives my lashes the perfect voluminous curl that I want. I don't have the longest lashes in the world and I am Asian, so I don't have the perfect curl that I want my lashes to have. Usually, my lashes are straight (how unlucky I am). But with this mascara, it holds my curls really well! I have tried benefit and too faced mascaras and compared to them, this one is on the pricier end but I think it's worth the price. I have purchased this product about 2 times but I do switch around between other brands. I do recommend this to people who like to have the perfect waterproof product.
Daijha B.
Daijha B.
Stantonsburg, NC

have been blessed with long lashes, but sensitive eyes. I have tried lots of mascaras, but this is the best. It doesn't clump on my long lashes, it just makes them pop and look even longer and thicker, but it doesn't bother my sensitive eyes. It is easily removed with micellar water or waterproof makeup remover, but doesn't leave rings under your eyes. I swear by it. I will leave the house without makeup--except for this mascara. It really brings out your eyes. Buy it. Try it.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Malibu, CA

One of my favorite waterproof mascara, second only to Too Faced's Better Than Sex waterproof mascara. The brush is small enough that you get a ton of definition, but big enough that you don't have to spend forever applying. It is pricey and can be a tad bit difficult to remove even with eye makeup remover, but I love how it doesn't budge. It does its job well.
Rich C.
Rich C.
Chula Vista, CA

I used it for daytime. A subtle color I must say. It was recommended to me by a Sephora lady back when I was still in Singapore. I love how it makes my eyelash curl with just the usage of it. It doesn't clump (in my experience). It's expensive, but it's a nice investment especially if it is for everyday use.
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Macungie, Pa

This mascara is wow, my eyelashes are naturally long but with this mascara they appear even fuller. I really like how it's waterproof and I have used it to go to the gym or to go swimming and it doesn't wash off right away. It's pretty cool!!! Really good for your beach makeup bag and for awesome selfies :)
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Buffalo, NY

I really love this mascara! This mascara is very pricey, but has become part of my everyday makeup routine. It's very easy to apply, it doesn't budge, and doesn't flake off like so many other mascaras. I would recommend this mascara to anyone looking to lengthen and add volume to their lashes.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Mclean, VA

This is the best mascara I've ever used! It doesn't come out of the tube all clumped to the brush. Provides beautiful coverage and makes my lashes look long and full. I love the fact there are no clumps. The waterproof formula lasts all day and doesn't flake off like other mascaras.
Emma L.
Emma L.
Trumbull, CT

When they say waterproof, they mean WATERPROOF. Lasted through a whole day at the beach. Only downside is that it was darn near impossible to take off. This is pretty standard for waterproof mascaras, but this was much harder to take off than any I've tried before.
Nifty K.
Nifty K.
Albertson, NY

I use this every time I go out to the beach or the pool .it gives you baby dolls eyelashes but it lasts for so long .i have brown eyes so looks so natural on me but sexy at the same time . I use this product every once in a while if I need a little pop in eyes.
Shai B.
Shai B.
Lebanon, NH

Nice product! The applicator is just right for my eye shape, which is why this is one of my favorite mascaras. I usually get the normal formulas, but this time I tried waterproof. After the unexpected rain, I am happy to say it is waterproof! Will buy again!

Join Now