Dior Diorshow Holiday Iconic Overcurl Set

Push the limits with this set by Dior featuring Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara and 5 Couleurs Eyeshadow Mini Palette. The mascara features a curved brush that delivers exceptional curling power for instant lash styling while boosting volume and instantly plumping and shaping. Set includes:- Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara in Black- 5 Couleurs Eyeshadow Mini Palette in Bar Brand: Dior. Style Name: Dior 'Diorshow Iconic Overcurl' Mascara & Eyeshadow Set. Style Number: 5026820.

Caroline W.
I was a die hard Benefit They're Real user. That was the only mascara I used for years. Then I received a sample of this in a bag I got, and I haven't looked back. This mascara is amazing, I use it every day. Most of the time I use it with the Dior mascara primer, and that works wonders as well, but alone it's awesome as well. I apply two coats and am good to go! It curls, doesn't clump and adds length and volume. Try it out, you won't be disappointed!
Eva K.
Both this and the original Dior Iconic mascaras are my absolute favorites. It lengthens, thickens and curls without clumpiness. A natural, yet gorgeous, look. It doesn't smudge either. The primer in this set is perfect when you want to up the glam factor. It gives you seriously luscious lashes. I don't use the primer on a regular basis, but for a night out, it's perfect.
Haley K.
I like this mascara! My mom bought it for me and I would say it's pretty good. I like the volume it gives my lashes but I don't get a lot of length to be honest. It stays on for most of the day but sometimes I need to reapply. Not sure if I would buy it for myself but it's a good product.
Traci W.
Brownsville, TX
I love the primer and the eyeshadow mini, but these products are quite expensive. It was a bit of a savings to buy the set, but this is definitely a luxury brand. Hint: the new L'Oréal lash primer seems to be an exact dupe of the Dior!
Isabelle T.
Charlotte, NC
This shadow set is my favorite favorite out of many that I have tried because it is just so glamorous and not too thick. It is not too obvious whether or not you are wearing anything. Great value and pricey but it is in fact Dior so that is expected. I would recommend this to anyone who loves a smooth complexion
Vanessa M.
Tullahoma, TN
Absolutely love Dior mascaras. They're life changing. They make my lashes look long, dark, and curled. I don't even have to wear falsies. This formula isn't clumpy and I don't get spider lashes. I can't wait to try the new Dior mascara! It looks amazing too!
Nadia D.
Wheaton, IL
I was skeptical at first just because it cost so much more than my usual mascara, but with this product you truly get what you pay for. A few swipes of this mascara and my eyelashes almost touch my eyebrows! I always get asked if I'm wearing false lashes.
Mary M.
North Versailles, PA
I love the product brands,they all have different smoothnes and color .I have dark brown eyes .The product is very nice in packaging.Its easy to open and use.i bought this product at macy and at the drugs stores.i would buy this product again.
Courtney S.
West Hartford, CT
I really love this mascara because it is a true black and it really does lift and curl your lashes.  It is long lasting and with a primer does not flake.  If you are trying to apply multiple layers, it can sometimes clump, but is overall a very solid mascara!
mary r.
Elmsford, NY
One of my favorite mascaras! I have very small lashes and it makes them super long and voluminous. It's pretty pricey but you get what you pay for which is amazing quality. I've gone through three already i love it!