Dior Diorshow Fusion Mono Long-Wear Professional Mirror-Shine Eyeshadow
A weightless texture that blends into the skin and dresses the eye in velvety colour. In a single step, it creates an even and intense matte finish for a professional makeup effect.
Shades that all have a mirror-shine effect.
A gel-mousse texture that delivers:
- pure colour and an ultra-matte finish;
- an exquisite, velvety makeup result.
Top Questions See all 9 Q&A
- "I purchased my first one of these about two weeks ago. I grabbed Mirror and Meteore since those were the only two available at my local Sephora. I've used them both and WOW. I don't know how I never had these in my life. The formula is hard to describe they're kind of bouncy feeling like a soufflé. Like the Maybelline Bouncy blushes. I use my finger to apply since it gives me the most pigmentation pay off. The glitter is beautiful. It's not chunky glitter. It's definitely glittery but, the glitter is so finely ground that the sparkle is amazing. I went back this week to pick up Chimere. The colors are gorgeous and they last all day without creasing (I did use a primer). I'd purchase all of these if I could afford to!" in 10 reviews
- "Love this shadow! I recently ran across this on accident on the sephora website and knew I needed it. Unfortunately, it has been out of stock, but luckily I was able to pick up online at macys. The greenish/sage/gray color is beautiful in person and I'm so happy I got it! The texture is like a more firm cream/mousse. It applies easy and is buildable. I tried this with a primer and it lasted all day without creasing or smudging. It has multi colored micro sparkles in it too but I had almost no fallout. When I say almost no, I mean I had to really look to find a sparkle or two. I would almost say there was none, that's how little there was. The only thing I didn't like about this product was it has a weird scent, but you have to be smelling the container to notice. Overall, I love this and will be buying a new color!" in 4 reviews
- "The sparkle looks absolutely stunning on eyelids and does a great job highlighting and contouring without having to use a million different shades. It's long lasting and doesn't flake or crease. I am absolutely in love with and I think it's definitely worth the price if you want to treat yourself!" in 3 reviews
That said, I wear it as a base shadow under every color (but over my primer). It adds a little more shine and depth, it has a very subtle, small shimmer going on. Highly recommend it!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos