BY DIOR

A mascara that plumps lashes inside and out. Diorshow Extase provides built-in treatment benefits and high-impact lashes in a single stroke! The spherical-shaped Black Pearl Pigments create a 3D volume effect and the exclusive Metamorphosis Powders expand in size by up to 50% after application. Also, SR38 Patented Ceramid brings additional care, reconstructing damaged lashes and promoting stronger- and fuller-looking lashes. The Extase mascara features a Tiered Brush inspired by the tiered couture dresses created by the House of Dior. The brush is designed for performance and contains an Exclusive Duo of Fibers: The Black Elastomer Fibers brush out and define the lashes for panoramic fringe and the Gold Nylon Fibers hold and deposit formula, generously coating each lash for outstanding volume.

Dior Diorshow Extase Flash Plumping Mascara
  • "I use this mascara every day and it is perfect for one swipe for a day look, and amazing at multiple layers for a night look. It separates the lashes perfectly and gives just the right amount of volume to lashes that are naturally very small and thin. I have bought this mascara every time I need a new one for the past three years and it never disappoints. Its worth the extra $20 form drugstore prices. " in 28 reviews
  • "I don't normally purchase mascara that costs this much, but I have always been impressed with the Dior products that I have purchased in the past, so I thought I would give it a shot. I'm glad I did because this is my new favorite mascara and has turned me over to a few other Dior products. This mascara lengthens, separates, and even seems to give my lashes a curl. I've tried Iconic in the past and loved it, but Extase is my new go to mascara. I think pairing the two would make lashes stand out even more." in 11 reviews
  • "I LOVE this mascara! Sadly I only got the sample size, but this mascara is amazing! Your lashes look long, dark, and clump free. Stays very well but is easy to wash off when you need to. " in 4 reviews
  • "I normally prefer drug store brands when it comes to mascara, however this one is totally worth the money!" in 1 review
  • "This is my second choice for a mascara, it has never done me wrong- it lasts for long periods of time and makes my lashes look great!" in 1 review
Ayesha M.
Farmington
I got this mascara and it was good when I first used it but after like a few weeks I didn’t use it a lot and it got super dry like there was nothing in it. I wouldn’t recommend this because it’s not long lasting at all.
Angelica B.
madison
When I first got into makeup working at a Dior counter at Dillard’s , this was the first product I’ve tried and fell in love with. My lashes are not as long and thick as others but after applying this mascara... you couldn’t tell me a thing. You would think I had on false lashes. This is my favorite Dior mascara. Never disappoints!
Karime J.
Mexico
Me encanta este producto porque me deja las pestañas super y eso me encanta y demaciado😂 lo super recomiendo
denisse marlen e.
los mochis
Para unas
Pestañas espectaculares les encantara super recomendable busquenlo esta padrisimo
Sam L.
Washington
This was my favorite mascaras ever. It gave me incredible volume and length without looking clunky. I was devastated to find that Dior stopped making this product forcing me to move on to other brands.
Macee M.
I love this mascara! It makes my eyelashes look like a have extensions!! It lasts a very long time as well!
Andreea M.
romania
Este un produs foarte bun si de calitate! Ma bucur ca l-am cumparat, este o achizitie foarte buna.Il folosesc foarte des.
Maria B.
Raisin City
Another of my favorites I use this when I go
Out gives me the volume I’m looking for when applying it
SaNdY C.
I really don’t like the mascara, first as this is not waterproof. My face is oily, so usually by half the day, my lower eye would be smudge with black from the mascara touching my lower eye. I definitely can’t use it in the summer when it’s hot and I sweat. Luckily I got this as a gift and I didn’t purchase it with my own money.
Winnie J.
Gives a great dramatic lash look for a night out, bought at Neiman Marcus, volumizes lashes, a little on the pricey side for the quality of the product, there are some other mascaras that give a similar effect for less money.
Laura S.
Dudley , MA
Is this a good mascara?
Haley N.
Manchester, NH
How does this compare to the top faced better than sex mascara? Does it provide the same shape/volume??
Kathleen D.
How well does this mascara apply to your lashes? Does it ever get "clumpy" after application?
Is this mascara a true brown or a black brown?
Is this mascara a true brown or a black brown?

back