BY DIOR

A mascara that plumps lashes inside and out. Diorshow Extase provides built-in treatment benefits and high-impact lashes in a single stroke! The spherical-shaped Black Pearl Pigments create a 3D volume effect and the exclusive Metamorphosis Powders expand in size by up to 50% after application. Also, SR38 Patented Ceramid brings additional care, reconstructing damaged lashes and promoting stronger- and fuller-looking lashes. The Extase mascara features a Tiered Brush inspired by the tiered couture dresses created by the House of Dior. The brush is designed for performance and contains an Exclusive Duo of Fibers: The Black Elastomer Fibers brush out and define the lashes for panoramic fringe and the Gold Nylon Fibers hold and deposit formula, generously coating each lash for outstanding volume.

Dior Diorshow Extase Flash Plumping Mascara
  • "I use this mascara every day and it is perfect for one swipe for a day look, and amazing at multiple layers for a night look. It separates the lashes perfectly and gives just the right amount of volume to lashes that are naturally very small and thin. I have bought this mascara every time I need a new one for the past three years and it never disappoints. Its worth the extra $20 form drugstore prices. " in 28 reviews
  • "I don't normally purchase mascara that costs this much, but I have always been impressed with the Dior products that I have purchased in the past, so I thought I would give it a shot. I'm glad I did because this is my new favorite mascara and has turned me over to a few other Dior products. This mascara lengthens, separates, and even seems to give my lashes a curl. I've tried Iconic in the past and loved it, but Extase is my new go to mascara. I think pairing the two would make lashes stand out even more." in 11 reviews
  • "I LOVE this mascara! Sadly I only got the sample size, but this mascara is amazing! Your lashes look long, dark, and clump free. Stays very well but is easy to wash off when you need to. " in 4 reviews
  • "I normally prefer drug store brands when it comes to mascara, however this one is totally worth the money!" in 1 review
  • "This is my second choice for a mascara, it has never done me wrong- it lasts for long periods of time and makes my lashes look great!" in 1 review
Anna L.
Harker Heights, TX
The best mascara! Totally worth it. I naturally have long lashes but after 3 kids I can say the nature gives and the natures takes haha
Absolutely the highest quality product! You will not be disappointed
Anastasiya K.
Staten Island , NY
It dries out too fast. It is good but does not last as much especially for the money you are paying. It is good but not amazing does not do anything crazy to your eyelashes.
Marina B.
Brooklyn, NY
One of the best mascaras I've ever used. I have purchased this several times and when I try something new, I often go back. Only draw back is that it's very wet when new so its necessary to wipe the excess off on the tube. After about two weeks of use it is perfect!
Diana V.
Best mascara hands down. Its adds volume and curls my lashes to the max. I have tried many other brands snd even tried switching because its quite expensive but i keep returning to it.
Dolores F.
Levelland
I really liked this product I'm sad I ran out but I'm ready for my new one to come in! I love that it wasn't thick and yet my eyelashes where so long all the time!! I love it I love it!!
Elizabeth S.
FULTON, MD
When I first tried it, I thought it was awesome. But it's not. More than anything, it made my lashes super clumpy. Only bought once before I found something better.
Jennifer P.
Montgomery, AL
Eliza H.
This is my HG mascara for everyday wear. I love the brush -- it doesn't clump on me at all, unlike those spiky plastic brushes some mascaras have. It does a good job of separating and coating my lashes well and I only need one coat for really nice coverage.

My favorite thing about this mascara, though, is that the formula is totally smudge- and flake-proof on me. There are a lot of mascaras that go on nicely but look like crap after a full day of wear. With this one I can wear it all day and then go for a run and it hasn't smudged at all. But despite that it comes right off with my cleansing balm. Basically despite the price I always repurchase this mascara!
Emma W.
This mascara was very expensive and I don't think it was worth the cost. It didn't last me very long and was quite clumpy. I bought it online so maybe the shipping messed with the product. Would not recommend to others
Tara S.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I have used this in the past and it was always a favorite for show stopping lashes. The downside is the price but u get what u pay for - and with this product, u receive quality.
Laura S.
Dudley , MA
Is this a good mascara?
Haley N.
Manchester, NH
How does this compare to the top faced better than sex mascara? Does it provide the same shape/volume??
Kathleen D.
Junction City, KS
How well does this mascara apply to your lashes? Does it ever get "clumpy" after application?
Is this mascara a true brown or a black brown?
Is this mascara a true brown or a black brown?