Dior Diorshow Extase Flash Plumping Mascara
4.49 / 5 based on 290 Reviews
A mascara that plumps lashes inside and out. Diorshow Extase provides built-in treatment benefits and high-impact lashes in a single stroke! The spherical-shaped Black Pearl Pigments create a 3D volume effect and the exclusive Metamorphosis Powders expand in size by up to 50% after application. Also, SR38 Patented Ceramid brings additional care, reconstructing damaged lashes and promoting stronger- and fuller-looking lashes. The Extase mascara features a Tiered Brush inspired by the tiered couture dresses created by the House of Dior. The brush is designed for performance and contains an Exclusive Duo of Fibers: The Black Elastomer Fibers brush out and define the lashes for panoramic fringe and the Gold Nylon Fibers hold and deposit formula, generously coating each lash for outstanding volume.see more...
Top Questions See all 14 Q&A
Dior Diorshow Extase Flash Plumping Mascara
- "I use this mascara every day and it is perfect for one swipe for a day look, and amazing at multiple layers for a night look. It separates the lashes perfectly and gives just the right amount of volume to lashes that are naturally very small and thin. I have bought this mascara every time I need a new one for the past three years and it never disappoints. Its worth the extra $20 form drugstore prices. " in 28 reviews
- "I don't normally purchase mascara that costs this much, but I have always been impressed with the Dior products that I have purchased in the past, so I thought I would give it a shot. I'm glad I did because this is my new favorite mascara and has turned me over to a few other Dior products. This mascara lengthens, separates, and even seems to give my lashes a curl. I've tried Iconic in the past and loved it, but Extase is my new go to mascara. I think pairing the two would make lashes stand out even more." in 11 reviews
- "I LOVE this mascara! Sadly I only got the sample size, but this mascara is amazing! Your lashes look long, dark, and clump free. Stays very well but is easy to wash off when you need to. " in 4 reviews
- "I normally prefer drug store brands when it comes to mascara, however this one is totally worth the money!" in 1 review
- "This is my second choice for a mascara, it has never done me wrong- it lasts for long periods of time and makes my lashes look great!" in 1 review
I really like this mascara it gives me volume and length and I really like the formula I have sensitive eyes and some mascara's bother me but this ones great I love the wand and the packaging Is so fancy
This is my Holy Grail mascara. I have tried dozens of luxury / high end mascaras over the years and this still takes the cake. I always go back to it. It is a little wet at the beginning, but after a week or two it is fantastic. Just do it.
Like this a lot after it dried out a little. The first use really clumped my eyelashes so I did need another mascara to unclump them. But if you have thin short lashes this isn't for you. But if you have full long lashes this would look wonderful.
I had been very faithful to my old mascara UNTIL I forgot it at home and borrowed my friends Dior Diorshow Extase and fell in love. I went and bought myself one the very next day!
Overall this product is nice but seems to dry slowly so I sometimes end up with it transferring to my eyeshadow. It separates lashes nicely and lasts a long time if you let it dry properly before going out
This is my absolute go to mascara when I want extra length. Stays on, doesn't flake, and comes off decently easy with makeup remover. I love, love, love it! Seems a bit pricey but it's excellent quality.
Pricey but worth it! I have medium size eyelashes and with this mascara my lashes look amazing!! If you like good quality mascara this is your perfect mascara. I don't change this for nothing. And really easy to remove with makeup remover.
Seriously if you want volume you need this ! I wish it came in a water proof formula but I can't complain. The packaging is soooooo luxurious and i am obsessed! I first purchased this at Sephora and I've loved and repurchased ever since !
Good product! Sometimes the mascara brush gets a bit clumpy, but overall, it adds great length and volume to my lashes! I normally curl my lashes with an eye lash curler and I don't always need to do that when using this mascara
I love this mascara, and often pair with my Diorshow for an even more dramatic effect. It is also great alone and doesn't take much to make your lashes look fabulous. Just a couple of passes on your lashes and you're done.
Q & A
Is this a good mascara?
How does this compare to the top faced better than sex mascara? Does it provide the same shape/volume??
How well does this mascara apply to your lashes? Does it ever get "clumpy" after application?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos