BY DIOR

A mascara that plumps lashes inside and out. Diorshow Extase provides built-in treatment benefits and high-impact lashes in a single stroke! The spherical-shaped Black Pearl Pigments create a 3D volume effect and the exclusive Metamorphosis Powders expand in size by up to 50% after application. Also, SR38 Patented Ceramid brings additional care, reconstructing damaged lashes and promoting stronger- and fuller-looking lashes. The Extase mascara features a Tiered Brush inspired by the tiered couture dresses created by the House of Dior. The brush is designed for performance and contains an Exclusive Duo of Fibers: The Black Elastomer Fibers brush out and define the lashes for panoramic fringe and the Gold Nylon Fibers hold and deposit formula, generously coating each lash for outstanding volume.

Dior Diorshow Extase Flash Plumping Mascara
  • "I use this mascara every day and it is perfect for one swipe for a day look, and amazing at multiple layers for a night look. It separates the lashes perfectly and gives just the right amount of volume to lashes that are naturally very small and thin. I have bought this mascara every time I need a new one for the past three years and it never disappoints. Its worth the extra $20 form drugstore prices. " in 28 reviews
  • "I don't normally purchase mascara that costs this much, but I have always been impressed with the Dior products that I have purchased in the past, so I thought I would give it a shot. I'm glad I did because this is my new favorite mascara and has turned me over to a few other Dior products. This mascara lengthens, separates, and even seems to give my lashes a curl. I've tried Iconic in the past and loved it, but Extase is my new go to mascara. I think pairing the two would make lashes stand out even more." in 11 reviews
  • "I LOVE this mascara! Sadly I only got the sample size, but this mascara is amazing! Your lashes look long, dark, and clump free. Stays very well but is easy to wash off when you need to. " in 4 reviews
  • "I normally prefer drug store brands when it comes to mascara, however this one is totally worth the money!" in 1 review
  • "This is my second choice for a mascara, it has never done me wrong- it lasts for long periods of time and makes my lashes look great!" in 1 review
Angelica B.
madison
When I first got into makeup working at a Dior counter at Dillard’s , this was the first product I’ve tried and fell in love with. My lashes are not as long and thick as others but after applying this mascara... you couldn’t tell me a thing. You would think I had on false lashes. This is my favorite Dior mascara. Never disappoints!
Winnie J.
Gives a great dramatic lash look for a night out, bought at Neiman Marcus, volumizes lashes, a little on the pricey side for the quality of the product, there are some other mascaras that give a similar effect for less money.
Sam L.
Washington
This was my favorite mascaras ever. It gave me incredible volume and length without looking clunky. I was devastated to find that Dior stopped making this product forcing me to move on to other brands.
Katherine W.
San Francisco, CA
The Dior Diorshow Extase Mascara has a thick and full bristle wand, which I’m not a big fan of. It does give some volume for my lashes but since I have thin, straight and semi-short lashes, the mascara ends up getting on my eyelid. I wouldn’t recommend as much since there are even drugstore mascaras that work better for me and are more affordable.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Really like this mascara, it separates without clumping which is the only thing I look for in a mascara. It also doesn't give me raccoon eyes which is something I hate.
Ayesha M.
Farmington
I got this mascara and it was good when I first used it but after like a few weeks I didn’t use it a lot and it got super dry like there was nothing in it. I wouldn’t recommend this because it’s not long lasting at all.
Lauren W.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been using Dior mascara for over 10 years. The process that I use is put a coat of Extase on first and follow up with a coat of Dior show black out and it makes my natural lashes look like they are fake lashes. Extase separates your lashes while giving them
Major volume. It works well on its own as well. The product lasts for three months or more without drying out. The volume you get from this mascara is incredible. The only detractor from this wonderful product is if you have long lashes that touch your eyelid and you have any moisture on your face you'll see a little bit of product transfer onto your eyelids but it easily wipes off. I constantly get complimented on my lashes.
Brie N.
Philadelphia, PA
I adore this mascara, I usually go without makeup lately being a stay at home mom of a 3 year old but when I do wear makeup I ALWAYS use this mascara. Its been my go to for the last 6 years and I've tried others but keep  going back to this one time and time again. Non clumping which is my number one concern and is lengthening and light so it doesn't way down my lashes.
Kenni C.
I am obsessed with thick long black eyelashes. If I had to choose one makeup product it would be mascara. This mascara covers it ALL. It's thick without clumping, it's extremely black and literally plumps your lashes. The brush does a great job of separating your lashes while curling. I love this mascara.
Sabreen Z.
This is my absolute favorite mascara ever! People ALWAYS think I have false lashes on... but I don't. I know a lot of people have told me it's clumpy but that's an easy fix. Just use an old mascara wand you've cleaned off then once you apply the Extase... clean off the access or use a disposable wand. Either way that extra step will be worth it when you look like you have extra lashes
Laura S.
Dudley , MA
Is this a good mascara?
Haley N.
Manchester, NH
How does this compare to the top faced better than sex mascara? Does it provide the same shape/volume??
Kathleen D.
How well does this mascara apply to your lashes? Does it ever get "clumpy" after application?
Is this mascara a true brown or a black brown?
Is this mascara a true brown or a black brown?