BY DIOR

A mascara that plumps lashes inside and out. Diorshow Extase provides built-in treatment benefits and high-impact lashes in a single stroke! The spherical-shaped Black Pearl Pigments create a 3D volume effect and the exclusive Metamorphosis Powders expand in size by up to 50% after application. Also, SR38 Patented Ceramid brings additional care, reconstructing damaged lashes and promoting stronger- and fuller-looking lashes. The Extase mascara features a Tiered Brush inspired by the tiered couture dresses created by the House of Dior. The brush is designed for performance and contains an Exclusive Duo of Fibers: The Black Elastomer Fibers brush out and define the lashes for panoramic fringe and the Gold Nylon Fibers hold and deposit formula, generously coating each lash for outstanding volume.

Dior Diorshow Extase Flash Plumping Mascara
  • "I use this mascara every day and it is perfect for one swipe for a day look, and amazing at multiple layers for a night look. It separates the lashes perfectly and gives just the right amount of volume to lashes that are naturally very small and thin. I have bought this mascara every time I need a new one for the past three years and it never disappoints. Its worth the extra $20 form drugstore prices. " in 28 reviews
  • "I don't normally purchase mascara that costs this much, but I have always been impressed with the Dior products that I have purchased in the past, so I thought I would give it a shot. I'm glad I did because this is my new favorite mascara and has turned me over to a few other Dior products. This mascara lengthens, separates, and even seems to give my lashes a curl. I've tried Iconic in the past and loved it, but Extase is my new go to mascara. I think pairing the two would make lashes stand out even more." in 11 reviews
  • "I LOVE this mascara! Sadly I only got the sample size, but this mascara is amazing! Your lashes look long, dark, and clump free. Stays very well but is easy to wash off when you need to. " in 4 reviews
  • "I normally prefer drug store brands when it comes to mascara, however this one is totally worth the money!" in 1 review
  • "This is my second choice for a mascara, it has never done me wrong- it lasts for long periods of time and makes my lashes look great!" in 1 review
Katherine W.
San Francisco, CA
The Dior Diorshow Extase Mascara has a thick and full bristle wand, which I’m not a big fan of. It does give some volume for my lashes but since I have thin, straight and semi-short lashes, the mascara ends up getting on my eyelid. I wouldn’t recommend as much since there are even drugstore mascaras that work better for me and are more affordable.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Really like this mascara, it separates without clumping which is the only thing I look for in a mascara. It also doesn't give me raccoon eyes which is something I hate.
Lauren W.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been using Dior mascara for over 10 years. The process that I use is put a coat of Extase on first and follow up with a coat of Dior show black out and it makes my natural lashes look like they are fake lashes. Extase separates your lashes while giving them
Major volume. It works well on its own as well. The product lasts for three months or more without drying out. The volume you get from this mascara is incredible. The only detractor from this wonderful product is if you have long lashes that touch your eyelid and you have any moisture on your face you'll see a little bit of product transfer onto your eyelids but it easily wipes off. I constantly get complimented on my lashes.
Brie N.
Philadelphia, PA
I adore this mascara, I usually go without makeup lately being a stay at home mom of a 3 year old but when I do wear makeup I ALWAYS use this mascara. Its been my go to for the last 6 years and I've tried others but keep  going back to this one time and time again. Non clumping which is my number one concern and is lengthening and light so it doesn't way down my lashes.
Kenni C.
I am obsessed with thick long black eyelashes. If I had to choose one makeup product it would be mascara. This mascara covers it ALL. It's thick without clumping, it's extremely black and literally plumps your lashes. The brush does a great job of separating your lashes while curling. I love this mascara.
Sabreen Z.
This is my absolute favorite mascara ever! People ALWAYS think I have false lashes on... but I don't. I know a lot of people have told me it's clumpy but that's an easy fix. Just use an old mascara wand you've cleaned off then once you apply the Extase... clean off the access or use a disposable wand. Either way that extra step will be worth it when you look like you have extra lashes
Caitlen T.
Valencia, CA
Dior is not known for exactly being frugal, you got to step up with that coin if you want to play with Christian Dior, but make no mistake every dollar you spend you get it back in performance. Yes mascara is not your grandma's mascara, it blows them all out of the water. You want drama look no farther, no clumping, every last lash defined, and virtually smudge proof.
Leslie E.
This has such beautiful packaging, and we all love Dior. Having very sparse, short lashes, this didn't do as much to help my situation as other mascaras I've had, so it's not a favorite. But I'm still keeping it, and use it here and there on Diordays!
Samantha D.
Acworth, GA
I really like this mascara, it's a perfect jet black and it doesn't have that clumpy texture that a lot of mascaras have. The packaging is very sleek I love the shiny glossy color of it and always fits well with my aesthetic. The only problem I have of course the price because it is a mascara and I don't typically spend too much money on mascara.
Marie T.
I mainly wear false lashes because I can't afford this mascara. It's expensive but it is the only one that really gives you a dramatic lash look even if you have short and stumpy eyelashes like mine. I definitely recommend it if you have the $$
Laura S.
Dudley , MA
Is this a good mascara?
Haley N.
Manchester, NH
How does this compare to the top faced better than sex mascara? Does it provide the same shape/volume??
Kathleen D.
How well does this mascara apply to your lashes? Does it ever get "clumpy" after application?
Is this mascara a true brown or a black brown?
Is this mascara a true brown or a black brown?