BY DIOR

Diorshow Brow Chalk shapes and fills the brows in quickly and easily, combining the color intensity of a pencil with the staying power of a wax, all in a rich, creamy chalk texture.

Alex L.
The brow chalk, is one of my favorite products to use. Super easy to use and the color is amazing. I have the shade 03, and I absolutely love it. Its a great formula and actually love this more than I love the ABH dip brow! Amazing, would definitely buy again.
Ninfa M.
Crystal
It's so hard to find eyebrow products with out being so warm color. These are a perfect shade. They stay on for hours, prefer paying for a product that works then paying for an Instagram product. Love it so much.
Tanusa B.
Me gusto bastante,anteriormente no e tenido la oportunidad de comprar otro,pero me dejo con un buen sabor de boca ya que es un producto de calidad y que le da un toque muy COOL! a tus labios que como mujeres eso buscamos en un labial espero y se vayan renovando
Choubaila M.
I love these lip glosses it's so nice I am really impressed by the wonderful color that is attractive and feminine and suits me a lot I have tried it and have impressed my friends a lot !!In fact, I bought it for concerts and events but I used it every day ..
Courtney J.
Blackburn
One word... it's called chalk for a reason. I'm used to using ABH dip brow and I though I'd try this. I hated it. I would not buy this again as it really hard to create a subtle eye brow look. As soon as you use it. You look at your brows and your just sat there thinking... yup... my brows are definitely there. I gave the products to my mum and she loves it so it just depends if your into that thick eyebrow look.
Dayana N.
This is my go to eyebrow product. It is slightly on the expensive side but since it lasts for ages it's justifiable. It goes on smoothly and lasts through all day. Only qualm is that it doesn't have a spooly or brush that comes with. I usually use it in juction with the brow styler to blend the product for a more natural look.
laura p.
I do not like pencil eyeliners. but this is perfect. its texture. also pigment very well slides easy. I had a hard time making the cat line is the only thing