Dior Diorshow Black Out Waterproof Spectacular Volume Intense Black Khôl Mascara

BY DIOR

Thanks to the Black Fix complex, a unique blend of infinitely saturated black kohl pigments, associated with a widely-spaced bristles brush, Black Out Waterproof recreates with a single sweep of the wand truly fascinating eyes framed by outlandishly thick lashes, by the blackest of blacks. An ultra long-lasting and waterproof polymer, inspired of lip-gloss formulas, creates a lacquered black result on lashes and makes the mascara completely waterproof.

• Omg this maskara is sooo cool!!! I would love to try it. ...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new waterproof mascara for a whil...1 Answers
  • Is this really water proof1 Answers
  • "I have oily eyelids and this is the best waterproof mascara I have tried so far. Leaves my lashes full, holds a curl, and doesn't collect under my eyelids like most other mascaras. I tried so many so-called "waterproof" mascaras before I finally settled on this one 2.5 years ago and I will never go back. Would recommend this to anyone." in 44 reviews
  • "I love this mascara and use it daily! It separates my lashes well and makes them dark and thick. I do usually apply 2 coats and sometimes need to reapply before the end of the day. There's no flaking and it gives nice, dramatic lashes." in 11 reviews
  • "Can not live with out this mascara! Absolutely fantastic. Makes my long lashes look even longer and thicker. In love. " in 8 reviews
Crystal R.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my all time favorite makeup product! Of the countless brands I've tried (from drug store to designer) I find myself always going back to Diorshow Black Out (specifically the non waterproof version). It makes my lashes super dramatic - full of volume and length - while somehow still looking natural. I can easily layer it without clumping (depending on the amount of drama I want). No other mascara gives me nearly the amount of compliments I get when I wear this! I love that it's longlasting, it doesn't flake off even if I miss washing my face before bed. At the same time, it easily washes off with any soap I've used, do I never risk waking up with raccoon eyes. This is officially my holy grail of beauty products!
Colleen W.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
I love the end result of this mascara. I find that it does not clump, and accentuates my lashes beautifully. I find that this mascara is long lasting and worth the price! It is truly one of my favorites!
Abby C.
Warren, MI
This mascara is a very, very dark black which is great for a more dramatic look when going out. This is my go to mascara for when I want to look "extra done-up".
Aslenys G.
I was in the market for a "high-end" mascara and the girl at Sephora recommended this one, so I went ahead and bought it. First of all, it did nothing for my eyelashes. It didn't give volume nor length, it basically just made them a bit darker than usual. I continued to apply it over my covergirl mascara, trying to fool myself that it really was great. Secondly, the wand is very thick and hard to use for your bottom lashes. After a couple of months, it completely dried out and the consistency was so thick. I would not recommend this mascara!
karissa g.
Redlands, CA
I know I’ve use this before I loved you were mascara it’s one of the only product I do you buy from this company
Julia D.
Laurel, MD
I really wanted to like this, but I find myself reaching for Bad Gal or They're Real far more often. This formula clumps so easily. It does a pretty decent job of being waterproof, though!
Marlena S.
I have many mascaras but Diorshow is the one I go to when I want to turn up! I love that the formula isn't thick, clumpy or sticky, it's smooth, light-weight and just glides over my lashes. The brush has a million bristles so it literally coats every single lash evenly. Yes the brush is a bit plump so it may not work so well for those with extremely hooded eyes. On the other hand, it works beautifully for those with larger eyes. The brush lifts & pulls the lashes outward so you get length & definition. The smooth formula and even application creates lash volume. My lashes are already long & curly but when I wear Diorshow it looks like I have added false lashes!! Also, let me not forget to mention this is truly waterproof mascara! I've sweated, cried and gone to the beach wearing it, it doesn't budge. It's even stubborn with eye makeup remover, but that works for me! I just can't say enough great things about Diorshow. It's simply my Holy Grail!
Maggie R.
Diorshow Waaterproof mascara is the BEST WATER PROOF MASCARA. I have found after trying several brands.  It stays put for long, intensely sweaty workouts. I only wish it wouldn't start flaking and getting into my eyes after about 5 hours.  Try this! Self-bought for 4 years . Dior Diorshow Black Out Waterproof Mascara
Hanouna O.
kasserine
I recently have started using this mascara, but it is now my best  It gives me long, really long lashes in just a few coats. Another crucial thing is that the tube doesn't dry out like other mascaras I have used. It stays fresh, and its waterproof..I really love it
Lulu V.
Brunswick, MD
#backyardbash
This is a really good mascara if you're going to be outside, sweating or having a pool party, it never comes off and stays on through the day. I do have to scrub harder when I am cleaning it off my lashes with the wipes.
Deborah B.
Chula Vista, CA
How well does this work on people with straight eyelashes who curl them? Most mascaras I try just straighten my eyelashes again, and I have a really hard time finding a great waterproof mascara.
Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
Before trying this mascara, what was your #1 mascara prior to DiorShow? Mine was Benefit's They're Real!
jamela r.
San Leandro, CA
Does it work well?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Does this mascara smug after wearing it for long hours
Jessica s.
Those it leave smudges and how much those it cost? where can you find these product/

Sephora