Dior Diorshow Black Out Waterproof Spectacular Volume Intense Black Khôl Mascara

BY DIOR

Thanks to the Black Fix complex, a unique blend of infinitely saturated black kohl pigments, associated with a widely-spaced bristles brush, Black Out Waterproof recreates with a single sweep of the wand truly fascinating eyes framed by outlandishly thick lashes, by the blackest of blacks. An ultra long-lasting and waterproof polymer, inspired of lip-gloss formulas, creates a lacquered black result on lashes and makes the mascara completely waterproof.

• Omg this maskara is sooo cool!!! I would love to try it. ...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new waterproof mascara for a whil...1 Answers
  • Is this really water proof1 Answers
  • "I have oily eyelids and this is the best waterproof mascara I have tried so far. Leaves my lashes full, holds a curl, and doesn't collect under my eyelids like most other mascaras. I tried so many so-called "waterproof" mascaras before I finally settled on this one 2.5 years ago and I will never go back. Would recommend this to anyone." in 44 reviews
  • "I love this mascara and use it daily! It separates my lashes well and makes them dark and thick. I do usually apply 2 coats and sometimes need to reapply before the end of the day. There's no flaking and it gives nice, dramatic lashes." in 11 reviews
  • "Can not live with out this mascara! Absolutely fantastic. Makes my long lashes look even longer and thicker. In love. " in 8 reviews
Kimberly A.
I usually dont fall in love with mascaras because its hard to find one you love, but I swear by this mascara. I love using this mascara whenever im not using falsies because it actually darkens and lengthens them and makes it look like i have nice full lashes.
Carolyn B.
This is a great mascara that does not flake, doesn't leave black lash "shadows" on your eyelids and doesn't cause lash fall out. It is worth the price, as it lasts and does not dry out. I use mine with DiorShow Maxine lash serum/primer. I've purchased both numerous times.
Stephanie N.
Sherman Oaks, CA
You get what you pay for. This is always true, especially with Dior. I tried this for the first time after seeing it at Sephora on display. The brush was perfect at separating my lashes while still building a long and thick last. Worth every penny.
Vida W.
Great mascara super black and super easy to remove once you are done with the day. A little goes a long way! Lengthens and separates lashes. I have platinum blonde lashes and this is my go to mascara for non ash toned lashes!
Irene Z.
Champaign, IL
This is one of my favorite mascaras of all time! I have those asian short, straight, and stubborn lashes. This product really makes my lashes look as if I have falsies on. Gives you volume, curl, and length. And the formula remains wet even after 2 months of opening it. The only con would be that I do find it somewhat harder to remove than other mascaras but since it doesn't smudge it's okay with me.
Maggie E.
Scottsdale, AZ
This is the holy grail of volumizing BLACK mascara. The formula is very dense and if applied heavy can look spidery. I personally love using this mascara over a basic mascara or a mascara primer. I have thinner lashes, so the base helps reinforce my lashes without looking spidery or clumpy.
Erin C.
I wish I could have this stuff permanently attached to my lashes. I get asked if I am wearing false lashes every time I am wearing this stuff. It stays on, has great buildable volume, and does not bleed onto my eye or under-eyes after a full night out. The waterproof is great and stays on, but I only wear that if I know I will absolutely need to. It takes a good amount of time and albolene to remove the waterproof formula from my eyes.
Melia S.
Mesa, AZ
If you have $25 to drop on mascara, you're going to want to drop it on Diorshow.This is the best of the best-thick, dramatic lashes, with little to no clumping. It is ridiculously pricey and after I lost my first bottle I thought I'd never get another one again. But no other mascara I used afterwards measured up.

Mascara is the one thing I use every day, so this was worth the purchase for me.
Olivia A.
Cortlandt Manor, NY
This was the first diorshow mascara I bought and I am never going back. It is super black and stays on all through anything, even swimming. It doesn't flack and because the color is so black you can tell its there all day. The brush is huge so I get a lot of volume with no clumps.
Lauren S.
Farmington, MN
This mascara is great. It is super black and it stays on no matter what and when I say no matter what man do I mean it. This mascara is so hard to wash off. It takes like 3 washes but I suppose that is the price you pay. It can also be a bit clumpy so careful with this one ladies!!
Deborah B.
Chula Vista, CA
How well does this work on people with straight eyelashes who curl them? Most mascaras I try just straighten my eyelashes again, and I have a really hard time finding a great waterproof mascara.
Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
Before trying this mascara, what was your #1 mascara prior to DiorShow? Mine was Benefit's They're Real!
jamela r.
San Leandro, CA
Does it work well?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Does this mascara smug after wearing it for long hours
Jessica s.
Those it leave smudges and how much those it cost? where can you find these product/

Sephora