BY DIOR

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Thanks to the Black Fix complex, a unique blend of infinitely saturated black kohl pigments, associated with a widely-spaced bristles brush, Black Out Waterproof recreates with a single sweep of the wand truly fascinating eyes framed by outlandishly thick lashes, by the blackest of blacks. An ultra long-lasting and waterproof polymer, inspired of lip-gloss formulas, creates a lacquered black result on lashes and makes the mascara completely waterproof.

• Omg this maskara is sooo cool!!! I would love to try it. ...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new waterproof mascara for a whil...1 Answers
  • Is this really water proof1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I have oily eyelids and this is the best waterproof mascara I have tried so far. Leaves my lashes full, holds a curl, and doesn't collect under my eyelids like most other mascaras. I tried so many so-called "waterproof" mascaras before I finally settled on this one 2.5 years ago and I will never go back. Would recommend this to anyone." in 44 reviews
  • "I love this mascara and use it daily! It separates my lashes well and makes them dark and thick. I do usually apply 2 coats and sometimes need to reapply before the end of the day. There's no flaking and it gives nice, dramatic lashes." in 11 reviews
  • "Can not live with out this mascara! Absolutely fantastic. Makes my long lashes look even longer and thicker. In love. " in 8 reviews
Cynthia J.

My long time HG mascara. Always the blackest black, completely waterproof and worth the $$. I keep a spare tube in my purse because I am a caregiver and often find myself rushing to the hospital. I can get away with mascara and lipstick in a pinch and Dior Diorshow blackout waterproof never let's me down!
Jerusha R.
New Prague, MN
I am so sad about this mascara. I don’t know if I got a bad tube or what, but I hate it! It’s gloopy, I have to clean the wand off of all the excess product before I use it and even then, it gets everywhere. It clumps on the lashes if you’re not careful. I do like how dark black it is, but I’ve noticed it transfers from my lashes to my upper lids throughout the day. I am very disappointed considering how much this costs. I definitely won’t buy this again, not a fan.
30somethingskin S.
My Holy Grail mascara! I always have a backup of this. Never leaves me looking like a panda. To remove use a q-tip and and a cotton round with any eye make-up remover. I fold cotton round in half, saturate it with make-up remover and use a cotton swab to gently break down the product. I like a waterproof mascara, I don't want to pull on the delicate skin around my eyes. Never have a problem removing it all this way.
Kaitlyn S.
New Braunfels , TX
This mascara is the most beautiful thing to ever happen to your lashes! Lifting, separating, extremely black, voluminous and long wearing. The difference between your natural lashes and your lashes with this mascara is so great you don’t even need falsies! Dior Diorshow Mascara
Lia W.
Tulsa
I decided to splurge on this item and it definitely was not worth the money. I took it back to the store and immediately after I tried it. It was very watery,came out in clumps, it made some of my eyelashes fall out once it dried, and it felt like a mascara that I would buy at a dollar store if I was really in a crutch.....soooo no👎
Alex :.
Boise
This mascara makes my lashes look so pretty. I’ve been using it for awhile now and it stays on and is so pretty. Even when I went to a long pool party my mascara did not run off at all. I would definitely recommend this if your looking for a good waterproof mascara!
Maggie R.
Diorshow Waaterproof mascara is the BEST WATER PROOF MASCARA. I have found after trying several brands.  It stays put for long, intensely sweaty workouts. I only wish it wouldn't start flaking and getting into my eyes after about 5 hours.  Try this! Self-bought for 4 years . Dior Diorshow Black Out Waterproof Spectacular Volume Intense Black Khôl Mascara
Alexandra B.
This isn't the worst mascara I've ever had, but it's not he best. It smudges somehow under my eyes even when I only apply it to the top lashes. I don't think I have very long lashes, either.

I live in a humid area, so I'm sire that's a contributing factor. But still. Not acceptable to me.

I do like how it doesn't clump if I'm gentle with applying it, though. And it doesn't smudge as bad as a non waterproof mascara. Ultimately, not worth the price in my opinion.
Jacqui W.
Woodstock
This is my favorite mascara I have used to date. I am not a person who is tied down to one mascara, so I generally try a new brand every time I run out. I've found myself going back to this though because of the length and thickness it provides. I do agree with the comments in that it does tend to leave some black residue on your eyelids after a few hours of wearing it, but it easily comes off and is not enough of an issue not to use. I highly recommend!
Lei C.
Austin
My favorite mascara! I have purchase this product over and over again. It definitely waterproof and can be hard to get off. If waterproof isn't for you the non waterproof version is just as amazing. Totally worth the price. I would recommend this product to others. It makes your lashes look amazing!
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
Does this last long and does it help define lashes, give volume or what does it really help with your lashes?
Trista W.
Angleton, TX
I have long lashes. I just have trouble finding something for volume. Is this more for length or does it give your lashes volume too?
Emma M.
What is your opinion on this product and do you recommend it
Kristin S.
Northville, MI
I have sensitive eyes and also allergies. Every mascara I try and love, runs horrible on me. I want long full voluminous lashes everyday but I need help!!! I also hate clumpy lashes. What are your opinions on this one for my issues!? Lol
Katrina D.
Nova Scotia, Canada
Is the waterproof formula build able like the original diorshow mascara?

back