Jamie L.
San Diego, CA

I've been looking for a new waterproof mascara for a while now and have tried some, but really don't like that the ones I've tried are super hard to wash off, even with oil based make up remover, thus irritating my eyes and even causing me to lose some lashes. Does this mascara come off easily with make up remover?

Arlette P.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
1 year, 4 months ago
Hi! I took it off with a facial cleansing tissue. I've heard that Neutrogena make up remover is great, even better than expensive brands. Maybe you can try it.