jamela r.

Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
Olathe, KS
3 years, 2 months ago
I absolutely love this mascara it makes my eye lashes look so long!!
Heather S.
Heather S.
PALOS VERDES ESTATES, CA
3 years, 10 months ago
I would say it does work well, and I would expect it to for such an expensive high-end mascara. Black Out is a super creamy, and has a VERY jet-black formula- which is fantastic for a night out. It's a little wet for my taste as I usually prefer a dryer formula (the classic Diorshow fits the bill here) but after a week or two of use is just right. I have not experienced flaking, smudging or running with this product, and have never had a problem with my sensitive eyes. Dior knows how to make a great mascara!
member-83d85998e
member-83d85998e
3 years, 10 months ago
I have really oily skin in the summer, and usually mascaras smudge all over my eyes, but this one NEVER did. Its my favorite go to when I feel like splurging. It also lengthens to the max, my sister thought I had fake eyelashes on. I love it!
Tanna T.
Tanna T.
Athabasca, AB
3 years, 10 months ago
It works quite well for me, through tear-jerking movies especially! :)