BY DIOR

Thanks to the Black Fix complex, a unique blend of infinitely saturated black kohl pigments, associated with a widely-spaced bristles brush, Black Out Waterproof recreates with a single sweep of the wand truly fascinating eyes framed by outlandishly thick lashes, by the blackest of blacks. An ultra long-lasting and waterproof polymer, inspired of lip-gloss formulas, creates a lacquered black result on lashes and makes the mascara completely waterproof.

• "I have oily eyelids and this is the best waterproof mascara I have tried so far. Leaves my lashes full, holds a curl, and doesn't collect under my eyelids like most other mascaras. I tried so many so-called "waterproof" mascaras before I finally settled on this one 2.5 years ago and I will never go back. Would recommend this to anyone." in 44 reviews
  • "I love this mascara and use it daily! It separates my lashes well and makes them dark and thick. I do usually apply 2 coats and sometimes need to reapply before the end of the day. There's no flaking and it gives nice, dramatic lashes." in 11 reviews
  • "Can not live with out this mascara! Absolutely fantastic. Makes my long lashes look even longer and thicker. In love. " in 8 reviews
Jerusha R.
New Prague, MN
I am so sad about this mascara. I don’t know if I got a bad tube or what, but I hate it! It’s gloopy, I have to clean the wand off of all the excess product before I use it and even then, it gets everywhere. It clumps on the lashes if you’re not careful. I do like how dark black it is, but I’ve noticed it transfers from my lashes to my upper lids throughout the day. I am very disappointed considering how much this costs. I definitely won’t buy this again, not a fan.
Jacqui W.
Woodstock
This is my favorite mascara I have used to date. I am not a person who is tied down to one mascara, so I generally try a new brand every time I run out. I've found myself going back to this though because of the length and thickness it provides. I do agree with the comments in that it does tend to leave some black residue on your eyelids after a few hours of wearing it, but it easily comes off and is not enough of an issue not to use. I highly recommend!
Katt S.
New Braunfels , TX
This mascara is the most beautiful thing to ever happen to your lashes! Lifting, separating, extremely black, voluminous and long wearing. The difference between your natural lashes and your lashes with this mascara is so great you don’t even need falsies! Dior Diorshow Mascara
Lia W.
Tulsa
I decided to splurge on this item and it definitely was not worth the money. I took it back to the store and immediately after I tried it. It was very watery,came out in clumps, it made some of my eyelashes fall out once it dried, and it felt like a mascara that I would buy at a dollar store if I was really in a crutch.....soooo no👎
Maggie R.
Diorshow Waaterproof mascara is the BEST WATER PROOF MASCARA. I have found after trying several brands.  It stays put for long, intensely sweaty workouts. I only wish it wouldn't start flaking and getting into my eyes after about 5 hours.  Try this! Self-bought for 4 years . Dior Diorshow Black Out Waterproof Spectacular Volume Intense Black Khôl Mascara
Alexandra B.
This isn't the worst mascara I've ever had, but it's not he best. It smudges somehow under my eyes even when I only apply it to the top lashes. I don't think I have very long lashes, either.

I live in a humid area, so I'm sire that's a contributing factor. But still. Not acceptable to me.

I do like how it doesn't clump if I'm gentle with applying it, though. And it doesn't smudge as bad as a non waterproof mascara. Ultimately, not worth the price in my opinion.
Lei C.
Austin
My favorite mascara! I have purchase this product over and over again. It definitely waterproof and can be hard to get off. If waterproof isn't for you the non waterproof version is just as amazing. Totally worth the price. I would recommend this product to others. It makes your lashes look amazing!
Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
This mascara works great! It makes my eyelashes look a lot thicker and longer then they are. I switch up between this and another brand but this is definitely my favorite and I would recommend it.
Eileen C.
Hayward, CA
I generally like this mascara. But, if you have oily lids, this may not be for you. I notice that it does start to leave black residue on my lids about half way through the day. Otherwise, it is waterproof as stated and it definitely holds a curl. I still use this on days I’ll only be wearing makeup for a few hours because I like the overall look. Wish it didn’t transfer!!
Kaylie P.
All time favorite mascara. Super smudge proof and makes lashes look like movie star, red carpet caliber! It’s definitely a pricier mascara but if you use mascara everyday and want to look your best it’s worth it. Additionally the brush makes application easy and you can extend the life of this product by dropping some eye drops in once it thins out.
Deborah C.
Chula Vista, Ca
How well does this work on people with straight eyelashes who curl them? Most mascaras I try just straighten my eyelashes again, and I have a really hard time finding a great waterproof mascara.
Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
Before trying this mascara, what was your #1 mascara prior to DiorShow? Mine was Benefit's They're Real!
jamela r.
San Leandro, CA
Does it work well?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Does this mascara smug after wearing it for long hours
Jessica s.
Those it leave smudges and how much those it cost? where can you find these product/