Dior Diorshow Art Pen Intense Professional Felt-Tip Eyeliner uploaded by Heba E.Dior Diorshow Art Pen Intense Professional Felt-Tip Eyeliner uploaded by Kelli Lyn P.Dior Diorshow Art Pen Intense Professional Felt-Tip Eyeliner uploaded by Kristine R.

BY DIOR

A high-precision felt-tip applicator with a deep black stroke to create all the catwalk styles, from the most natural to the utterly show-stopping. Easy to remove with warm water or makeup remover.

Dior Diorshow Art Pen Intense Professional Felt-Tip Eyeliner
  • "It’s super black and easy to use I will buy it again, even it’s a little bit expensive but I like it" in 17 reviews
  • "Is a really good liner to do the cat eye I uste 1 and love it it does the line really good" in 14 reviews
Elizabeth R.
West Columbia, SC
I have bought this a couple of times. I don’t think I will ever use another eyeliner. You have all the control with the dior art show eyeliner. If you’re trying to get a solid and even cat eye this is the eyeliner you need.
Leslie B.
I've went through eyeliner after eyeliner until I came across this liner, and I do have to say I was impressed because I had heard this liner wasn't really all that great. But I am so happy I didn't listen to what anyone had to say and I purchased this liner and I love it. I get sharp lines every time and the liner itself is just bomb. I have purchased this liner two times already and I think I always will. I love love love it
Addie R.
This is very expensive, great quality of liquid. However I do not like how unstable the tip is. If it were a bit more study I think I would buy this product more often. But it comes with a lot of product so you do get your money's worth. I would not buy again
Nayeli I.
chula vista
I love the quality of this product, its very black and doesn’t smudge, i would pirchase this proudct again . I love the consistency of this eyeliner it fits any eyeshape and eye color . I definitely recommend this to beauty lovers .
Katherine M.
Lauderhill, FL
I love that this eyeliner applies very smooth and is manageable. It does not crack and it las for long hours. Is perfect to apply make up for weddings or photoshoots outdoor. The design is very friendly to use. Love it
Alessandra W.
Byram Twp, NJ
This is one of the bests ever! The color is really good and lasting as long as other ones, the packaging is really nice and absolutely will buy it again! The price is really good and you can find it at the Macy’s!
Brooke T.
Winston Salem, NC
This eyeliner is simply amazing. It works well with all Eye colors. It’s super long lasting and easy to apply and blend. It was my first time buying this product and I will defiantly buy it again! Thanks, Dior!
Sarah K.
Babylon, NY
I love this liner! It goes on very smoothly and lasts a long time. It is a deep black color. Overall, its worth the price, this is my second time purchasing. Doesnt smudge or crease throughout the day.
Mekayla M.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
Really love this eye liner it’s very sleek and easy to put on. I usually don’t use eyeliner but this is so easy i had to try it! It makes the perfect wing with the perfect tip on top of the brush. Love it
Lauren R.
Denver, CO
Best liner. It is easy to apply and you long lasting wear. I recommend to all of my friends who are not big into makeup because it is so simple. No room for improvement. Will continue to buy at Sephora.