Dior Diorshow Art Pen Intense Professional Felt-Tip Eyeliner uploaded by Kelli Lyn P.Dior Diorshow Art Pen Intense Professional Felt-Tip Eyeliner uploaded by Kristine R.

BY DIOR

A high-precision felt-tip applicator with a deep black stroke to create all the catwalk styles, from the most natural to the utterly show-stopping. Easy to remove with warm water or makeup remover.

Dior Diorshow Art Pen Intense Professional Felt-Tip Eyeliner
  • "It’s super black and easy to use I will buy it again, even it’s a little bit expensive but I like it" in 17 reviews
  • "Is a really good liner to do the cat eye I uste 1 and love it it does the line really good" in 14 reviews
Elizabeth R.
West Columbia, SC
I have bought this a couple of times. I don’t think I will ever use another eyeliner. You have all the control with the dior art show eyeliner. If you’re trying to get a solid and even cat eye this is the eyeliner you need.
Leslie B.
I've went through eyeliner after eyeliner until I came across this liner, and I do have to say I was impressed because I had heard this liner wasn't really all that great. But I am so happy I didn't listen to what anyone had to say and I purchased this liner and I love it. I get sharp lines every time and the liner itself is just bomb. I have purchased this liner two times already and I think I always will. I love love love it
Melanie R.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I don’t see their mascara here and I don’t have the name or the box but wow their mascara is amazing. I wish I had a before and after picture to show because it does amazing work. Whenever I use their mascara it looks like I have fake lashes on I even get asked if I have fakes on lol I will never use another mascara.
Daniela S.
Suwanee, GA
Really great pigments. Awesome for women that have a hard time keeping their hands still when applying liquid liner. The felt tip makes applying eyeliner a breeze. Only gripe is that it dries out pretty fast, but only needs a few test strokes before starting up again.
Addie R.
This is very expensive, great quality of liquid. However I do not like how unstable the tip is. If it were a bit more study I think I would buy this product more often. But it comes with a lot of product so you do get your money's worth. I would not buy again
Nayeli I.
chula vista
I love the quality of this product, its very black and doesn’t smudge, i would pirchase this proudct again . I love the consistency of this eyeliner it fits any eyeshape and eye color . I definitely recommend this to beauty lovers .
Troycie M.
Norfolk, VA
Love love love this liner. It helps you get a very precise line . Perfect for a wing or waterline. Can be expensive to some but I compare this to the Stila intense black liner. Very similar. I will by either when I run out.
Sravani B.
Gives a perfect shape with this liner. Very easy to apply. Definitely a good product. It is waterproof and long lasting for hours together. My eye color is brown. Will buy it again for sure and will recommend others too.
Katherine M.
Lauderhill, FL
I love that this eyeliner applies very smooth and is manageable. It does not crack and it las for long hours. Is perfect to apply make up for weddings or photoshoots outdoor. The design is very friendly to use. Love it
Anisley M.
West Palm Bch, FL
Love this liner because it is so easy to use and the packaging is perfection. Quality of product is great and high pigment that last long and is not easy to rub off. I would strongly recommend it and will buy again.

back