Dior Diorlisse Abricot Smoothing Perfecting Nail Care uploaded by Elizaveta Rosa M.

BY DIOR

This care nail enamel nourishes, whitens and strengthens nails, while adding a beautiful hint of pink or apricot. It smoothes out any ridges or imperfections on the nail surface and leaves a shiny finish.

Application Tips:

Apply alone on bare nails or as a base coat before enamel.

• Is it worth the money? seems pricey for a nail polish?1 Answers
Whitney B.
I purchased this polish at Sephora and was very excited to try it out. Given that it's Dior, I figured that it would likely be worth the hefty price. I was wrong and disappointed. While the packaging is sleek and stunning, the polish itself is not. I brushed on two layers, let it completely dry, and after washing my hands a few hours later, the polish was already chipping off on multiple nails. I don't like throwing away beauty products until I've used them up, so I have been retouching with it, but it's genuinely a terrible polish. It's not worth buying at $30 and it wouldn't be worth buying at $2. Definitely pass on this product.
Marion N.
This is life. Not even joking, I’m obsessed with the Abricot polish. I bought it because I loved the color and the packaging and it was marketed as having some strengthening properties. It’s so easy to apply and gentle on my nails and the color is priceless. I just love it. It doesn’t stain my hands and makes my nails look professionally manicured!! A big win for me
selena r.
I love this nail polish because the baby pink came out sooo pretty. I think it was worth the money. It was also my first time buying it so I was curious how it was going to work out.
christa c.
Great color but the wet and wild nail polishes are cheaper and better for the money compared to this one.
María C.
 Muy buena marca, me encanta sus productos . Buenazos y sus colores son resaltantes para cada tipo de piel, ya sea sus esmaltea, labiales etc.
Khaoula J.
J'aime trop la couleur, elle est nude et elle donne un charme aux ongles, je la conseille aux ladies elle est agréable
Celeste C.
Versailles
Bad so bad and so expensive, I hate it !!!! So bad, so hard to apply !! Never buy it, save your money
Stefanie A.
Las Rozas (Madrid)
I like it but i think that this isnt some very special im not going to bought it again but its okey
Adriana B.
My nail polish lasts just so much longer when i use this stuff underneath it. So i really love it
Meaghan C.
West Yarmouth, MA
Is it worth the money? seems pricey for a nail polish?