Dior Diorkiss Luscious Lip-Plumping Gloss uploaded by Rose S.Dior Diorkiss Luscious Lip-Plumping Gloss uploaded by 👑 |.Dior Diorkiss Luscious Lip-Plumping Gloss uploaded by Dicxie A.

BY DIOR

Dior DiorKiss Luscious Lip Plumping Lip Gloss, 741 Grenadine SyrupDior Kiss Lipgloss - high shimmer, high shine, long wearing, lip plumping.

• Does this really make your lips look plump?1 Answers
  • Does this product make your lips sore like most plumping ...1 Answers
Dior Diorkiss Luscious Lip-Plumping Gloss
  • "Oh my god! This is definitely one of my favorite products of all time !!!! It's plumps your lips but at the same time make it so gloss :)" in 233 reviews
  • "i loveeeeeeeeeeee this stufffffffff, its the perfect lipgloss, makes lips even more plump, not to sticky, long lasting, very nice color selectionnnnnn" in 53 reviews
  • "It's excellent It goes on smooth and it's super glossy and is long wearingIt's excellent It goes on smooth and it's super glossy and is long wearingIt's excellent It goes on smoothIt's excellent It goes on smooth and it's super glossy and is long wearing and it's super glossy and is long wearing " in 40 reviews
Jessica A.
If you don’t regularly use Dior cosmetics, you are missing out. They are amazing products, with amazing results. Door products are very high quality, and you can tell that just after using your first product even once! This color is also fabulous, and will look great with most skin tones. It’s a beautiful color, and because these are high end products, a little goes a long way in terms of color since they are so highly pigmented. They also will make your lips seem more full and more plump, and unlike many similar products, this one lasts for HOURS without fading at all, and the shine from the gloss, the color, and the element that causes them to appear more plump stay the same and don’t smear or fade if you are eating or drinking while wearing it. These are great products that I highly recommend to and for anyone, and I recommend this color too! It’s so pretty.
Josi B.
Arcadia, FL
I love Dior and their products have never let me down! My first “high end” lipgloss was Dior and I’ve been in love ever since! If you are looking for a nice touch of shiny color and more full luscious lips, then this baby is the way to go! I’m very sparing on my products so I don’t mind that it’s around $20 but even if I wasn’t I would still buy it because I just love it! You should try it out ✌️
Nikki W.
Indio, CA
I didn’t get this gloss for the pumping aspect! I actually grabbed it by accident because the color was gorgeous! I did feel a tingling but I didn’t notice if it plumped my lips or not because I already have full lips. The price is normal, the application was great and I wouldn’t buy it again only because I didn’t need it! But it’s a beautiful color
Manda L.
Tahlequah, OK
Love it!! Makes my lips feel full and last a long time! Most lip products come off easily especially if you drink anything!! But this stays on so i can enjoy all the drinks i want and my lips still look perfect instead of redoing my lip make up over and over!! Deff a 5 star! SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Shine Lipstick
Shasha S.
Ecat R.
Another amazing MUST HAVE lip plumber but this one is from Dior. Full voluptuous lips for either a natural look or an add to your firing night redddss.
If you don’t own one I recommend you get one! Affordable while adding value to your look.Dior Diorkiss Luscious Lip-Plumping Gloss
sweet_melissa H.
I think this is a veutifull color you can wear it with anything and your lips will not look dry at all the taste is very good and it matches with any volor skin i like to wear it now that is summer because it looks fresh and your lips look very healthy all day.
🅿️A I.
zephryhills fl
This product made my lips so nice and smooth! I ordered it online and it was pretty pricey but the packaging is amazing. Such an aggressive scrub and really plumps your lips and KEEPS THE PLUMP. I am definitely ordering more of these. It’s so nice
Jeanette G.
Monrovia, CA
Let me just say Dior luscious lip plumping gloss is expensive and honestly not as great as Too faced lip injection which is half the price. I truly think there’s nothing to really hype about this product since it isn’t all that great to be honest. I feel like it reminds me of Sally Henson formula.
Adriana H.
Charlotte, NC
This product is decent but I was slightly disappointed with the results. I also am just really a fan of the super gloss look though so that may just be a personal preference. If you are looking for something with a lot of shine though, this is definitely it.
Meagan K.
Cayce, SC
Does this product make your lips sore like most plumping glosses?
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
Does this really make your lips look plump?