Dior Diorissimo Eau De Toilette uploaded by Federica 🥀.Dior Diorissimo Eau De Toilette uploaded by Whitney F.Dior Diorissimo Eau De Toilette uploaded by VE 1086392 Noriannys C.

BY DIOR

As bright as a spring morning, this romantic floral bouquet blossoms with the freshness of lily-of-the-valley, Christian Dior’s lucky flower and the emblem of Dior Couture.

Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
First I Would like to say I'm glad you made this for me and I'm your#1fan in the world. I CAN'T IMAGINE BUYING ANYTHING ELSE I KNOWS. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GREAT PRODUCT
Ruth H.
Ahhhhhhhhhh !!! This perfume smells super good, I get compliments everyday at work on how good I smell, I usually buy it at Macy's or sometimes Sephora has it, it's amazing how it smells, I usually change perfumes but I'm staying with this one for a long time until I find a new one I like, try it out you'll love it !!
Raven B.
Lakewood
I LOVE this scent. I will keep buying it whenever I run out. Of course it's a bit pricey but will last you quite a while. The scent stays with you throughout the day. Compared to Marc Jacobs Daisy the dior is a way better value because Daisy only stays on your skin for an hour before fading into nothing.
Haley M.
Hopkinsville, Ky
This is my sexy feminine perfume go to! It's so light but when you pass someone wearing this they will want to know what it is! It's expensive, but oh my goodnesss! It's a dramatic and sophisticated scent. Absolutely lovely!
Jaede S.
I love Lilly of the Valley so this is just heavenly. It is light and fresh and perfect for the warm summer. I go through a bottle every summer season. So yes I would buy it again and again. It's a classic fragrance and I am always asked what I'm wearing.
Cheyenne M.
San Marcos , CA
I smell like heaven. I searched a long time and through countless stores and was debating between this and Chanel. This was perfect for the price! It's a simple yet elegant scent. My husband loves it and so do I!
Lulu K.
New Castle, DE
I have used Diorissimo fragrance all my life, and this will seem like a secret confession, and it is. No other scent compares with it, and my guess is that there never will be. This creation by the famous French fashion designer, the legendary Christian Dior, is an incomparable masterpiece. The essence of Diorissimo is natural because the fragrance is derived from a tiny - but magic - flower, Lilly of the Valley, and it evokes a scent so real that it is like burying my face in a bouquet of these freshly picked flowers.
Once applied, the scent remains the same and does not change with time. Unlike other fragrances, once it is sprayed on it does not change but stays fresh and pure.
Megan H.
Palm Harbor, FL
The smell is very pleasant, I love the price. Lasts all day! I'm a smoker and it covers the smell perfectly but it's not to over whelming! I love the bottle too!
Carolina R.
PASSAIC, NJ
Maria C.
San Antonio, TX
This is one of my favorite perfumes, I get compliments constantly. I love the very subtle hints of floral scents with the high notes of crisp clean scents, it lasts all day long I have rarely needed a refresh spray. The bottle isn't flashy and will easily fit in your bag for on the go application should you require it ( you won't).
Jacqueline L.
How much is it? Thinking of getting a tester before I buy it.